Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WeightWatchers & "How Many ProPoints?" Thread MkII

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 341 ✭✭BaileyPants

Just thought I'd share a great sweet snack bar from Aldi for only 2pp. Will get you over the craving hurdle! ;-)

http://tonesqueeze.blogspot.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 526 ✭✭✭ali85

Just thought I'd share a great sweet snack bar from Aldi for only 2pp. Will get you over the craving hurdle! ;-)

http://tonesqueeze.blogspot.com/[/QUOTE]

You know what!! I love them!!! The first week I got the summer fruits one, thought it was a steal for 2pp.... then just before I ate it, I realised there is cranberry in it,...so i can't have it :( stupid warfarin.... :(

Danii86 wrote: »
    U should never weight yourself just after you eat, thats probably where your gain was from. Dont get yourself down, your probably down alright!!

This morning my lovely 11st 4lb that I was holding onto all week now has a big smelly 5 instead... kicking myself!!! Granted that means I would STS but the fact that the 4 has been with me since Friday I was delighted... WI tomorrow so am going to drink gallons of water and loadsa healthy stuff today!!! Exercise wise i can't really do much more... maybe an hour this evening, if I'm lucky...

Oh well!! I will get there!!!! :o

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭dammitj

I climbed the mountain at the back of my house last night and then had a lovely stirfry dinner (with a bit of naan bread)

Overall feeling good and healthy but my OH was off last night so we ended up watching tv - him munching on paté and crackers and teacakes - so I thought hmmm what can I have that won't be too bad - maybe a bit of hummus....

Half the wee pot gone and felt so guilty!!

Ah well, just proves that men are a bad influence!

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Kellygalway

Well guys i got Davinas new dvd in post yesterday, Ultimate Target, omg nearly killed me :)
    My legs, arms (esp the bingo wings) don't know what's hit them :) have to say though I feel great! Its a great dvd 'cos there's lots of different choices, you can choose depending on how much of a workout you feel like doing or how much time you have. Would really recommend it its Davinas best one yet :) i just have to keep doing it now!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16 fluffball

Any one know how to point or how many points are the multi-grain rolls in Lidl ? Many Thanks and Keep up the good work everyone ye are all doing great !!

• Registered Users Posts: 682 ✭✭✭lisa_celtic

lost my 0.5lb to give me my second stone... very happy although its prob took me a month to lose 2lb!! I cant really complain because a healthy weight loss is between 0.5lb and 2lb a week.. just 11lb to go now!!

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭Danii86

lost my 0.5lb to give me my second stone... very happy although its prob took me a month to lose 2lb!! I cant really complain because a healthy weight loss is between 0.5lb and 2lb a week.. just 11lb to go now!!

Wooohooo well done, u must be happy out!! And just remember slow and steady wons the race, the slower u lose it the better, your less likely to up it back on!!

Ah Lisa that is brilliant! fair play to you!!!! You must be over the moon!!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,090 ✭✭✭tiny_penguin

Well done Lisa! Thats brilliant :)

• Advertisement

Congrats Lisa! It doesn't matter how long it takes, slow and steady wins the race ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭ShindyB

Well done on the losses everyone! Keep it up! After my meltdown a few weeks ago I took a break from the scales; still watched everything I ate but just stopped obsessing with the scales. Weighed in yesterday at 11st 3lbs! Delighted! Had been stuck at 11 8 - 11 10 for weeks! Thanks to everyone on here for the support!

Was at the gym this morning and going to zumba toning tonight. Met friends for lunch had a chicken wrap with red onion and tomatoes and a small bit of mayonnaise so well within my points me thinks! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭the west wing

I was down 2 and a half lbs at my WI today :D Absolutely delighted as I had to go to a WW meeting last Thursday so I didn't think I had enough time to lose much, maybe a pound at the most!! Really happy! I just have to lose 2 lbs to get my next silver seven, so I'm really going to push the boat out this week, fingers crossed! :)

I was down 2 and a half lbs at my WI today :D Absolutely delighted as I had to go to a WW meeting last Thursday so I didn't think I had enough time to lose much, maybe a pound at the most!! Really happy! I just have to lose 2 lbs to get my next silver seven, so I'm really going to push the boat out this week, fingers crossed! :)

I'm delighted for ya west wing! :D:D:D

The numbers coming in so far today are brilliant!!!! :D

Ah delighted for you WW! That's some good motivation for me seen as I'm lacking a bit these days! Well done! Bring on the next 2lbs down! :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 502 ✭✭✭itsallaboutme!!

Hi everyone!

So after getting to goal in September 2010 im back on the wagon:o Ive managed up until about 6 months ago to keep the weight off but its starting to creep back on slowly but surely.BUT this time ive caught myself before it got too bad. I went back to my WW class this morning and am back for the long haul!

My motivation for getting back to it is partly because i never want to go back to how i was and also I am getting married next year and do not want to let myself get too out of hand.I am starting dress shopping in about 4 weeks so that is spurring me on as well.

I got great advice support and tips from this forum while i lost my weight before and im hoping i can get and givbe the same this time round:)

My plan is to post my +/- up here every week and hopefully ill manage this new program and stick with it!

So to kick it off i am back up to 11st 7lbs and am aiming to get back to my goal of 10st 8lbs.It feels like a lifetime away at this stage but with a bit of luck ill get there in the end!

thanks for listening/reading and sorry for the long post :oWish me luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭Nesie

I've just ordered one of those new skinny pizza's from four star....i've been craving pizza since last week and am now giving in. hope it's nice

it's all within my dailies plus today's activities points so no real harm done...:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭twirlagig

That is just brilliant - Well done girl! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 294 ✭✭intouch44

Sorry in advance to ruin the happy vibes in here due to all the losses- am up 1 n 1/2 lbs- completely deserved but raging and frustrated at the up 1 down 1 pattern I've fallen into :o

Back on the wagon tomorrow- lots of exercise and tracking woohoo!!! :rolleyes:

Well done on all the losses and best of luck to those facing WI's later!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,090 ✭✭✭tiny_penguin

Lost 0.5 and am so relieved! Took me a second to register I was down on the scales. It may only be a small loss but it's enough to keep me motivated!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 123 ✭✭Bernso

Nesie wrote: »
    I've just ordered one of those new skinny pizza's from four star....i've been craving pizza since last week and am now giving in. hope it's nice

it's all within my dailies plus today's activities points so no real harm done...:D

Dying for feedback on these.
    Let us know. Eat well :D

Lost 0.5 and am so relieved! Took me a second to register I was down on the scales. It may only be a small loss but it's enough to keep me motivated!

Congrats Tiny! As long as its going down its always enough to keep the motivation going isn't it :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭Nesie

Bernso wrote: »
    Dying for feedback on these.
    Let us know. Eat well :D

Very nice. Taste nom noms. I could barely tell the difference....BUT...I'm not full..still a little pekish after a 9inch. i have some salad leaves in the fridge so might have to resort to them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭twirlagig

Hey, a loss is a loss! It all adds up! :) Well done!

Hey guys,
    I really want to know the actual points for steak!!!
    Online I've found such different points for fillet/ medallion etc.

Does anyone know the points per weight for lean beef or steak??
    I'm loving it for eating with just veg and a tasty but healthy option once or twice a week but really want to ensure I'm pointing correctly as I've been STS alot.

I'll ask in class Thursday too but any help appreciated (it's on the pan now):D

Nesie wrote: »
    Very nice. Taste nom noms. I could barely tell the difference....BUT...I'm not full..still a little pekish after a 9inch. i have some salad leaves in the fridge so might have to resort to them.

Okay I hear ya! I would say after any 9inch I wouldn't be totally satisfied. Probably be well full and you proba re too but not pleasured enough to eb satisifed, as really it's similar to a sambo...as in nomnom it's gone!! If ya get me.

I'd say the key is make a big salad with some vinigarette while waiting and then eat alongside it??
    What did ya go for topping wise and what points?
    Cheers missus!

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭Danii86

105g of fillet according to the book is 4pp.....225g sirloin is 7pp....that's according to the book anywho and that's how iv been pointing it all along.

Well done on all the losses, big and small.....doesn't matter how small it is its still goin the the right direction!!! And to those that wernt so lucky, don't lose hope, u CAN do it, we all know what to do!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,166 ✭✭✭Cheeky_gal

Down 0.5 today.

That's 3lbs in total since I started 5 weeks ago :/

At least I'm going down though :)

For those of you that love mochas like myself, I contacted Butler's cafe and their mocha is a staggering 11 PP :eek: and that's the skinny one!

I was putting them down as 6! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 682 ✭✭✭lisa_celtic

Tiny Penguin and West Wing and Everyone else congrats on the losses, we will get there slowly but surly and have fun along the way :)

Just had rotten fish and spuds i over cooked the fish and under cooked the spuds, first bad meal on weight watchers lol and it was my own fault! :P

Having my curly wurly and a can of pepsi max wathing Eastenders, Fair City, Supersize vs super Skinny and Gypsie Weddings trash tv.. my god id love another dinner haha

• Advertisement

Danii86 wrote: »
    105g of fillet according to the book is 4pp.....225g sirloin is 7pp....that's according to the book anywho and that's how iv been pointing it all along

Thanks Dani, This makes 200gs of fillet more than 200gs of sirloin but fillet is much leaner so that's why i'm not sure. Although they say lean sirloin so perhaps they mean lean sirloin is less than lean fillet.
    Sure I'll average it then, just wondered if any leader had pointed it better or if we had any expert steakheads about here.:D
    Cheers :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement