Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

JayKHunter's OSW Review 99 - AEW Revolution 2021

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,013 Mod ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

WWF No Way Out '01 - OSW Review #50

YOUR BOYS ARE BACK! Part 2 of the X7 Saga with WWF No Way Out 2001!
    Featuring the WHOPPER 3 Stages of Hell match, “Right to Nudity” Stacy Carter,
    2 Chyna book reviews and a Brucie Bonus XFL segment!

16643991674_348ae9dbe7_o.jpg

WATCH: No Way Out 2001!
    All episodes: Clicky!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭Moist Bread

Ye completely sandbagged OOC's deadpan "Oh, the humanity!". Not impressed.

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭blackpotato

Ah I didn't see 'Mania because I'm months behind in WWE stuff. I thought the Survivor Series review you and Maffew did was very cool. My only dig would be you were harsh on Cena but not nearly harsh enough for my liking. God he's ruined everything!

I'm delighted to see that there's a new show about old wrestling up. That's tonight sorted for me! (probably during Raw again!)

I wish I knew more people who watch your work. Noone gets it when I talk about cheesed burgers or hammed sandwiches.

I'm an extra in a tv show, I saw myself in the background in a scene a few weeks ago jumping off a boat onto a pier. I was with 2 friends watching it. I started singing "Whos that jumping off the boat" and I thought it was funny but I got exasperated looks and I thought "Wow, they just think I'm marking out for myself" and then I thought about Jerry Lawler marking out for his family and started laughing loudly at that, but my friends just thought I was stranger and stranger!

2 Chyna book reviews? Jeebus, That has to be seen to be understood.
    I see lots of man vs woman wrestling now on Lucha Underground, I love the show but I don't love intergender wrestling. I tried to be cool with it and watch it with an open mind but it's not my thing, I actually thought of you guys singing "Don't treat me like a woman, don't treat me like a man" while I was watching it and I'll probably never take intergender wrestling seriously in any way ever again. I will think of 3 Dublin lads murdering a wrestling theme song from 15 years ago and just crack up laughing everytime I see it (intergender wrestling) now!

Just on the Mailbags and the Dundalk stuff is offending me.

Though straight afterwards there's a prediction about Kevin Steen never getting to WWE while he's tubby. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭Stereomaniac

One of the guys in my band asked me last year had I ever heard of the OSW, he said that a few of the guys in his class were saying it's great. Some guys in the BIMM school in Dublin.

• Advertisement

Guessing there'll be no quicky Extreme Rules vid?

One of the guys in my band asked me last year had I ever heard of the OSW, he said that a few of the guys in his class were saying it's great. Some guys in the BIMM school in Dublin.

Rock on!
    Guessing there'll be no quicky Extreme Rules vid?

Nah, I'm knackered after doing No Way Out. There are no quicky vids! Main Eventer Big Show & Kane don't deserve 25 hours of my time. We'll be doing main storyline stuff for the next few :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,611 ✭✭✭✭ERG89

I listened to a review of No Way Out on the Review A Wai podcast (I never knew the original plan was Hbk vs. HHH at X7 :eek:) & intentionally fast forward to the confusing Big Show run in during the main event to get the reaction. :D:D:D
    Will watch the rest later :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Back up to date with watching the shows. Im doen watching teh PPV shows and now will work my way through the movie specials and cartoon episodes.

As usual im very much entertained. Ill get yas a pint the next time I see any of ya's in the wool shed. .

Just trying to make my way through older episodes, they're not all that easy to find. :P

Yous can't do a Dundalk accent in the least but your Swedish and Spanish accents were spot on. :P

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,959 ✭✭✭diusmr8a504cvk

Just trying to make my way through older episodes, they're not all that easy to find. :P

oswreview.com/episodes/ It couldn't be any easier to find them.

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭wolfpac

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOnCpNADPd8 Not sure if this is more of wwe's revisionism but apparently Ripple Aitch was supposed to face Mike Tyson at X7.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭JohnMarston

Got my What Bar t-shart in the post today, nice suprise after work. :pac:

Got my What Bar t-shart in the post today, nice suprise after work. :pac:

Nice one! Lemme know what you think of the What Bar BARRRRR!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭JohnMarston

jaykhunter wrote: »
    Nice one! Lemme know what you think of the What Bar BARRRRR!

I missed out on the BARRR I'm afraid. Got one of the black editions. Great quality tee though

I missed out on the BARRR I'm afraid. Got one of the black editions. Great quality tee though

Cheers! The brown sold out v fast which is great but it sucks as well. Ya SquaredCircle are awesome, they use screen printing w/plates which takes ages but is much sharper & lasts longer than the print-on-demand tees you usually see.

Episode 51 will be WCW FINAL NITRO (which includes the Vince McMahon Simulcast segment from WWF RAW). In the meantime, I'm working on getting episodes back on YouTube - No Holds Barred lives!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,995 ✭✭✭Nerdkiller1991

jaykhunter wrote: »
    Episode 51 will be WCW FINAL NITRO (which includes the Vince McMahon Simulcast segment from WWF RAW). In the meantime, I'm working on getting episodes back on YouTube - No Holds Barred lives!

All I can say is...SHACKA-BRAAH!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,786 ✭✭✭ebbsy

Brilliant reviews are these.

Glad yous upgraded mics at some stage now I've started watching from the beginning. :P

• Advertisement

Glad yous upgraded mics at some stage now I've started watching from the beginning. :P

Nice one! We got a new mic (well, from V1's old band) for Royal Rumble 89, and the YETAY for WrestleMania V. It takes a few episodes to get the hang of it!

Mand...

...Games.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭Blue_Dabadee

You guys should try to get Ric Flair to watch an OSW review episode especially Royal Rumble 1992 review. :P

Have you started editing the final Nitro?

Have you started editing the final Nitro?

Ah yeah. Just lots of prior engagements meaning I can't edit on my days off which is slowing everything. It'll be a full-length show (like maybe 1hr 15) and tons of splicey.

No pressure Jay...

dr9fmmW.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭Stereomaniac

I watched the No Holds Barred one last week, without seeing the movie. It's funny stuff.....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,995 ✭✭✭Nerdkiller1991

I watched the No Holds Barred one last week, without seeing the movie. It's funny stuff.....
    SHACKA-BRAAH!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,172 ✭✭✭Ridley

Advertisement