Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Frontline to debate hunting issues in countryside (MOD NOTE #26)

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,868 ✭✭✭djflawless

zombies are not a native of ireland..apart from a few ya might see strolling around our fine government buildings :D..therefore they shall be considered a vermin species and can be controlled as such :rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭virminhunter

djflawless wrote: »
    zombies are not a native of ireland..apart from a few ya might see strolling around our fine government buildings :D..therefore they shall be considered a vermin species and can be controlled as such :rolleyes::rolleyes:

and RTE, Pat Kenny:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

since this thread was a fail we should change the name of it to the zombie Apocalypse.

fellas will be along now saying that a hmr or wmr should not be used for killing zombies, or if a .223 is better than a .204 for killing them at long range :D:D :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭Longranger

Now come on garv,every purist zombie hunter knows a flamethrower is yer only man!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,656 ✭✭✭Spunk84

homerhop wrote: »
    Now Spunk ya should know by now, thats always the way with the anti hunting lobby :D

urgh i know:D
    garv123 wrote: »
    if a .223 is better than a .204 for killing them at long range :D:D :rolleyes:

O here we go again, Tack will be on soon to say how the .223 is effective on a Zombie at 500 yards;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,271 ✭✭✭✭johngalway

I told ye so...

:p:p:p:p:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,615 ✭✭✭kildare.17hmr

since this thread was a fail we should change the name of it to the zombie Apocalypse.

fellas will be along now saying that a hmr or wmr should not be used for killing zombies, or if a .223 is better than a .204 for killing them at long range :D:D :rolleyes:
    The other half asked why i bought a shot gun when i already had a rifle:rolleyes: told her she would be happy when the zombies attack then got her watchin the walking dead:D

Id choose the shotgun over the hmr for zombies any day i reckon!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,096 ✭✭✭bunny shooter

.............Id choose the shotgun over the hmr for zombies any day i reckon!

+1 :D

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭DJandDeid

homerhop wrote: »
    Now Spunk ya should know by now, thats always the way with the anti hunting lobby :D

Is that an Anti 'climax':D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,687 ✭✭✭Birdnuts

johngalway wrote: »
    I told ye so...

:p:p:p:p:p

On the bright side we didn't have to listen to the usual cr%p from the likes of AFAR et al!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

Birdnuts wrote: »
    On the bright side we didn't have to listen to the usual cr%p from the likes of AFAR et al!!

johns secretly pissed off because himself sparks and ez were sitting down waiting constantly refreshing this thread with their ban hammers out waiting for the action to kick off:D;):rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,271 ✭✭✭✭johngalway

johns secretly pissed off because himself sparks and ez were sitting down waiting constantly refreshing this thread with their ban hammers out waiting for the action to kick off:D;):rolleyes:

I'll see your bubble and raise you a pin...

I was sitting in a Citroen Berlingo van for two hours on the island across the bay waiting for the monsoon to pass, it didn't...

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 28,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cass

Not at all. Was glad it went smoothly.......................... :cool:

/mumbling
    didn't even get to infract anyone :(:D
    /mumble
    Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

Moderators - Cass otmmyboy2 , CatMod - Shamboc , Admins - Beasty , mickeroo

• Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭Longranger

Ezridax wrote: »
    Not at all. Was glad it went smoothly.......................... :cool:

/mumbling
    didn't even get to infract anyone :(:D
    /mumble

Do you want me to say something controversial just to cheer you up? The other half has been giving out to me all evening so you might as well take advantage! :):):)

Advertisement