Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gerry and Kate Mcann promoting Book on Late Late next week

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 Garry Glitter

They dont look like paedos do they?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,068 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

cute_cow wrote: »
    Just a quick question. Do they believe Madeline is still alive?
    And if so, why continue speaking about her past tense? Personally if it was my child, and I beleived she was still alive, no way I wud be talking in the past tense.
    Or is it just me being to padantic?

Slightly pedantic =p They speak of her in the past tense because they are speaking from memory.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 164 ✭✭Caitlinn

Quick question - does anyone else find it in poor taste that they are promoting a book on the back of their daughter being missing for years?

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭S.R.F.C.

Amazing, truly amazing, only couple in the history of the world that don't row!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 Garry Glitter

Caitlinn wrote: »
    Quick question - does anyone else find it in poor taste that they are promoting a book on the back of their daughter being missing for years?

I hate poor taste...

• Advertisement

Caitlinn wrote: »

I think they're in poor taste in general.

• Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭geetar

they suspiciously drifted into alot of detail that wasnt really asked for...kind of rehearsed answers IMO.......

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭PinkFly

S.R.F.C. wrote: »
    Amazing, truly amazing, only couple in the history of the world that don't row!

of course they rowed seperate beds??? it mustta been a massive row

• Registered Users Posts: 636 ✭✭✭cute_cow

She is annoying me so much. She was so upset thinking her kids were crying yet she continued to leave them alone the nest night?!
    I really cannot beleive what she is stuttering on about. It cannot be nerves, she has had a lot of media exposure so can't be that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭Superwhy

geetar wrote: »
    they suspiciously drifted into alot of detail that wasnt really asked for...kind of rehearsed answers IMO.......

Totally rehearsed IMO

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,813 ✭✭✭themadchef

God i just feel like they are loving this...

IM sick to my stomace watching it. Last time i felt like this was watching TLL when that gimp Joe O Rielly was on. Somethings just not right...and no one can tell me differenty.

• Registered Users Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

I hate poor taste...

Me too.

Banned.

• Registered Users Posts: 736 ✭✭✭darsar

I for one think they have something to hide but this obviously sounds rehearsed because they have been answering these same questions for 4 years now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭Superwhy

Kate looks awful bless her

Superwhy wrote: »
    Kate looks awful bless her

Bless you, you fall for the act.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 788 ✭✭✭Sound Bite

I would love to be wrong but this is just so strange and they both come across as so fake.

There is something so contrived about this interview and alot of their other interviews.

They appear detached, speak about her in the past tense, appear so cold and for reasons I cannot understand alot of what they are saying doesn't seem to ring true.

That poor child whatever happened her.

She's talked about it in her book

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭PinkFly

Ryan asking good questions :eek::eek::eek:

Gerry not answering any of them :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,503 ✭✭✭adamski8

i hate DLB but his questioning is pretty good. they have the answers pretty well rehearsed though (he cant go full in saying "you killed them didnt you etc")

darsar wrote: »
    Bless you, you fall for the act.

and sorry I don't mean to sound so rude. Gerry is wanting answer questions before he can be asked them.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭Aishae

we dont know what happened. but people keep saying the parents dont look like criminals or people who would do such things as have been theorized.

how often do criminals, people who harm others, people who harm kids etc LOOK like criminals? there is no set 'look' - even the tattoo'd dude with a shaven head is only a stereotype and not reality - an awful lot of criminals throughout history, seemed perfectly ordinary people and sometimes even appeared to be upstanding citizens everyone loved.
    My point is you can't go by looks and you can't go by background to judge whether or not a person may be a criminal or not.

Lets say that Madeleine was abducted after all. Abductors might seem as human as anyone else because they put on a facade. People put on acts for all sorts of things. That's why I dont find it impossible to believe many of the theories put forward about her dissapearance may be possible.

• Registered Users Posts: 43 Mr_Ekan

I'm not surprised they're both doctors. With great memories for such detail they must've aced the exams.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭RHunce

"read the book" kaaaachiiing $$$$

• Registered Users Posts: 878 ✭✭✭cosanostra

Sound Bite wrote: »
    I would love to be wrong but this is just so strange and they both come across as so fake.

There is something so contrived about this interview and alot of their other interviews.

They appear detached, speak about her in the past tense, appear so cold and for reasons I cannot understand alot of what they are saying doesn't seem to ring true.

That poor child whatever happened her.

How come you never noticed when Tubridy asked her what book did you read her kate said the name of the book and then said it IS her favorite book

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

I cant believe he just told people to "read the book" :eek:

Step too far Gerry, step too far.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,382 ✭✭✭lastlaugh

Something disturbingly shifty about this pair.

It seems wrong, they're blabbing away about details as if there is nothing wrong, smiling, laughing.

Hmmm...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭Little Acorn

What did he say there a minute ago about the police? Something about the local police logging a call after 10, but that it was near midnight before the judicial police were informed?
    That could explain the 2 hour gap of the phone records?
    That was confusing me earlier.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

i think they were readin boards before they went on the late late show:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,312 ✭✭✭AskMyChocolate

"What do you say to those people?"

"Read the book."

I think I'm going to puke.

• Advertisement

READ THE BOOK!! Are you fcuking seriously accepting that for an answer Tubridy?:mad:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement