Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Royal Wedding Mega Thread! Mod warning post 364.

Options
1121314151618»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭RosyLily

She looks gorgeous in the white dress! Serious leg envy going on here too! :(

Can't wait to see what she wears for her and William's visit to Canada and U.S.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Tayla

Dolorous wrote: »
    I dunno, I think people just trot out that line because of his colouring, he doesn't actually look much like him in the face.

He is the absolute spit of him in the face!!

princeharryjameshewitt2.jpgpaternity.jpg

James in the first picture is almost the clone of Harry in the 2nd pic!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,154 ✭✭✭Dolbert

I actually don't think he's that like him beyond the hair, sorry. I used to be convinced Hewitt was the daddy but now that Harry is older I think he looks more like a young Prince Phillip, and even moreso like his aunt Lady Sarah Spencer (both Diana's brother and sister have red hair.) I think it's just one of those rumours that people want to believe is true but the explanation is probably much more boring!

Sorry mods, I'll stop with the O/T stuff now :o

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

Was reading yesterday about Zara Philips' wedding coming up on the 30th July. I'd hate that pressure!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,154 ✭✭✭Dolbert

I know, there's enough pressure on the average bride as it is but this is something else! I don't know how they do it...

• Advertisement

Dolorous wrote: »
    I actually don't think he's that like him beyond the hair, sorry. I used to be convinced Hewitt was the daddy but now that Harry is older I think he looks more like a young Prince Phillip, and even moreso like his aunt Lady Sarah Spencer (both Diana's brother and sister have red hair.) I think it's just one of those rumours that people want to believe is true but the explanation is probably much more boring!

I do think he's his son without a doubt but we'll have to agree to disagree :)

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

This "who's the daddy" thing got old years ago! Harry is the image of Phillip!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,595 ✭✭✭The Lovely Muffin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

Kate's wedding dress, veil, shoes, earrings, tiara and their wedding cake will go on display at Buckingham Palace between July 23 and October 3. There is a fee of £17.50 to gain entry.

Knew I planned my trip to London at the wrong time :pac: I went last week, but did get to go see the carriage that Kate and William took from Westminster Abbey to the palace...
    In other news, Kate and William moving into Kensington Palace.

And I went to see Kensington Palace! Woooo...:D

/easily amused

phasers wrote: »
    This "who's the daddy" thing got old years ago! Harry is the image of Phillip!

I don't think it did 'get old'......it's still relevant as far as I and many others are concerned!!

• Advertisement

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2000761/Pippa-Middleton-heads-Goring-Hotel-beach-party-parents.html

Love Pippa's outfit, would love to know where her cardigan is from, it's gorgeous.

article-0-0C75CE5D00000578-641_468x790.jpg

Not to keen on Carole's outfit though.

article-0-0C762E3900000578-915_224x575.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭Malari

Eeek, thought the 1st picture was the mother! :eek: How old is Pippa? Thought she was much younger.

Malari wrote: »
    Eeek, thought the 1st picture was the mother! :eek: How old is Pippa? Thought she was much younger.

I think shes around 27, but sometimes the make up she wears can be quite harsh. Its so dark at times, especially around the forehead, it makes her look like she has quite aged skin.

Kate and William attended the 10th annual Absolute Return for Kids (Ark) Gala Dinner.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2001737/Duchess-Cambridge-Kate-Middleton-Prince-William-bring-glamour-Kensington-Palace-charity-gala.html

article-2001737-0C7DE77000000578-404_634x909.jpg

article-2001737-0C7D9CAF00000578-657_634x970.jpg

article-2001737-0C7D9FD900000578-754_634x535.jpg

Kate looks beautiful, her dress is stunning.

Here's Kate's shoes on LK Bennett's website

http://www.lkbennett.com/shoes/sandals/CSAGATA670SUEDE

She looks stunning!! Love the dress. Looks like Jenny Packham...kinda similar to one Sandra Bullock wore to the Golden Globes last year. Will looking handsome as well! :)

Compare her photo here with Pippa's above and Kate looks much younger!

Shoes are sold out on LK Bennett site already, surprise surprise!! Everything Kate touches turns to gold! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 5,339 ✭✭✭borderlinemeath

Beautiful dress. But her hair would have been better up, it's detracting from the dress detail. I love her hair and read that she prefers to wear it down but if she's wearing something like this it's better in an updo.

Also the style makes her look REALLY skinny. A defined waist would suit her slight frame better and give her boobs a bit of definition, she looks as flat as a pancake in it.

Kate was at the trooping of the colour this morning at Buckingham Palace for the Queen's Birthday.
    Looked gorgeous in black hat and double-breasted white coat. Loving the pleats along the hips, gives her a fuller figure I think

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2002435/Kate-Middleton-Prince-William-make-Trooping-Colour-debut.html

Theres one thing I can't understand about some of the comments on Kate's make up. From one of the articles on the Epsom Derby..."black kohl — her trademark look. It’s the one part of her make-up she needs to tone down."

Really? I don't think her eye make up is at all over the top :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Denisejcc

She looks absolutely stunning in that Jenny Packham dress, I didnt think anything would top her wedding dress but this is a very strong contender. She is so stunning and can do no wrong in my eyes style wise! :D

Small girl-crush :o

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2002547/Kate-Middleton-Duchess-Cambridge-surprise-guest-wedding-royal-matchmaker.html

Not keen on either Kate or Pippa's outfits.

Pippa's outfit looks too 'grown up' for her.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Denisejcc

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2002547/Kate-Middleton-Duchess-Cambridge-surprise-guest-wedding-royal-matchmaker.html

Not keen on either Kate or Pippa's outfits.

Pippa's outfit looks too 'grown up' for her.

I agree about Pippas outfit dont like that at all, have to disagree on Kates though, I think the dress is fab on her, she doesnt look as painfully thin as she usually does because of the bold pattern.

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭Funky Kingston

Kate and William were at a service to mark Prince Philips birthday at Windsor yesterday. It's nice to see her in a bit of colour for a change and with her hair back a little bit!As usual she looks lovely, but I find the style of the coat is a bit too dated for her. It looks like she is wearing the blue Zara dress she wore the day after her wedding too, I heart Kate !!

6187a_prince-william-kate-sunday-church-with-prince-harry.jpg

Kate and William were at a service to mark Prince Philips birthday at Windsor yesterday. It's nice to see her in a bit of colour for a change and with her hair back a little bit!As usual she looks lovely, but I find the style of the coat is a bit too dated for her. It looks like she is wearing the blue Zara dress she wore the day after her wedding too, I heart Kate !!

6187a_prince-william-kate-sunday-church-with-prince-harry.jpg

I did wonder if she was ever going to be photographed wearing the same thing twice! Not mad about the coat, but she's barely put an LK Bennett-clad foot wrong so far, so we'll forgive her ;)

I think I NEED those Maddox wedges :( so expensive...

I did wonder if she was ever going to be photographed wearing the same thing twice! Not mad about the coat, but she's barely put an LK Bennett-clad foot wrong so far, so we'll forgive her ;)

What wedges are these?

What wedges are these?

These babies:

8815727443998.jpg
    http://www.lkbennett.com/shoes/courts/CCMADDOX002PATENT

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭Gold Leaf Tea

I bought these wedges yesterday. I am in love with them but feel a bit sad for going out and buying the 'Kate' wedges:p. They are so comfortable:)

From the Order of the Garter ceremony...shes had a serious schedule the last few days!

article-2003099-0C8B9E5B00000578-486_634x889.jpg

I think its a better coat than the darker blue one but they're too old for her! They look too much like what Camilla would wear, or what her mother wore at the wedding. I do like the hat though!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭Hermione*

I actually really like that coat! Blue is one of my favourite colours.

I have the Maddox wedges in coral. The re-issue have a much nicer toe imo - it's a round toe, as opposed to the more square toe in Kate's version. I am contemplating getting the teal if I see them in the sale!

Advertisement