Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bank of Ireland Graduate Programme

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8 as17

Been following this thread to see if anyone heard back after video interview.

Out of everyone here some one must have gotten through to the AC. Nobody heard anything at all?

No one has mentioned getting through on this thread. I know my classmates haven't heard back either. But I'd imagine not many will get through to the assessment centre so it's hard to know.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Finstudent

I think the fact that nobody from the thread has heard probably means that they have not contacted anyone yet and either will today or early next week. The thread should be a reasonable percentage of applicants where at least one person would have been contacted. I imagine they only started looking at the interviews on Monday.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,473 ✭✭✭Underground

Everyone else just get that email? Epic fail

• Registered Users Posts: 9 RoseDeBu

Everyone else just get that email? Epic fail

What email?

I got an email from them there, basically saying that there is a fault in the link they attached in the email they sent earlier today, inviting me to the assessment centre.

I never got an email from them earlier today,which to me suggests they sent out invitations earlier, and mistakenly sent out this follow up email to me.

• Advertisement

I got an email from them there, basically saying that there is a fault in the link they attached in the email they sent earlier today, inviting me to the assessment centre.

I never got an email from them earlier today,which to me suggests they sent out invitations earlier, and mistakenly sent out this follow up email to me.

Congrats for getting invited! I haven't received any email yet. But the last time I didn't get an email regarding the online tests, or so I thought - it went to the spam folder, but I received the final reminder. Equally, I got the link for the video interview almost 45 mins before I got the invitation email to do it. There seem to be a few IT issues there!

Best of luck for the assessment centre!

RoseDeBu wrote: »
    Congrats for getting invited! I haven't received any email yet. But the last time I didn't get an email regarding the online tests, or so I thought - it went to the spam folder, but I received the final reminder. Equally, I got the link for the video interview almost 45 mins before I got the invitation email to do it. There seem to be a few IT issues there!

Best of luck for the assessment centre!

Oh balls,you're right. Just checked my spam folder and the original invite was in there,thanksfor that!

Congrats! What date is your assessment on? Just wondering if they are sending the invites out for the early dates first

Finstudent wrote: »
    Congrats! What date is your assessment on? Just wondering if they are sending the invites out for the early dates first

Thanks! Next Friday the 21st, so it'll all be over and done with soon enough.

Ah they must be giving people a week's notice so. The end date is 28th nov for the assessment centre.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭The Parish King

Thanks! Next Friday the 21st, so it'll all be over and done with soon enough.

Fair play pal! What area did you apply for if you don't mind me asking?

Fair play pal! What area did you apply for if you don't mind me asking?

Thanks! I applied for group finance. :)

Congrats! Best of luck with it!

My friend hear back on Friday as well. She applied for HR so it seems that all the emails went out on Friday.

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭lovelabel

Does anyone know if they interview for a certain preference over another..does this mean they automatically wont be considered for the other preferences or how does it work?

Just out of curiosity, did anyone get a PFO email after the video interview? Just starting to wonder, I haven't heard anything in a good while.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Rorymac007

I heard back just today for the assessment centre for next Thursday, but I can't remember what my preferences were in the end.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 billwonga

anyone got news from the UK programme?

• Registered Users Posts: 49 RobbieHawkins

It's Friday afternoon and no e-mail. I admit defeat! Good luck to those who got through

Bit late in updating with this but did the assessment centre on Friday. Its pretty tough.

Got offered a job later that evening. Chuffed!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7 billwonga

congrats mate!! which division do you get in?

Business banking, not the area I applied to but chuffed nonetheless.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 finguy

congratulations underground. where the other applicants for similar groups? or some for corporate and treasury etc?

I found that most people I talked to had applied to finance or retail banking. Has anyone else done the assessment centre yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 finguy

I'm still waiting on a PFO/hoping they are doing separate assessment centres for different groups on a different date.

finguy wrote: »
    I'm still waiting on a PFO/hoping they are doing separate assessment centres for different groups on a different date.

They said they're running those assessment centres till mid December, which I found quite surprising as I thought they ended around the end of this month, so it could be a case of playing a waiting game for a while.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 cribbit

Congrats underground - chuffed for you!

• Registered Users Posts: 15 pancake55

Had an assessment centre last week, there are three components to it: a competency interview, a group discussion and then an individual presentation, the latter two are based on fictional companies. I found it quite tough! They told us that they'd be getting back to people 'this side of Christmas'. The majority of people at mine were corporate and treasury, but my first preference was HR. Congrats underground and good luck to anyone still in the running :-)

Congrats, Underground!

Here's hoping that not having heard anything at all needn't be a bad sign. I applied literally half an hour before the application deadline & did the video interview on the last day possible, so maybe they haven't even looked at it... hate the waiting!

Congrats to everyone who made it & best of luck to everyone who's got an invite!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,540 ✭✭✭freeze4real

Just got an email now for Friday. Applied for credit risk and corporate treasury.

Advertisement