Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bank of Ireland Graduate Programme

Options
1303132333436»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 169 ✭✭DreamByDay

Anyone on here starting the grad programme in September?

• Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭Claireyy

Just wondering if anyone applied for Communications or Retail at the end of March? I've done the aptitude test but have heard nothing, although they did say it would take a few weeks to get through all the applications. I found the maths quite difficult so I wouldn't be surprised if I hadn't passed but I wanted to know if they notify you either way? If not, I'll probably send an email to Rachel! Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 3 rolrolishan

Hello guys,

I will have the interview for the Risk Analytics Internship.

Any advice?

kind regards,

• Registered Users Posts: 1 pikius117

Has anyone applied for the September Graduate Scheme that was open until the end of March 2017? I applied for Acquisition Finance and I am still waiting for a reply about my tests. Anyone can share some information??

• Registered Users Posts: 6 BonBIK

Has anyone heard back from them for the 2019 Graduate intake?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14 nwebpfg

BonBIK wrote: »
    Has anyone heard back from them for the 2019 Graduate intake?

I got an email on the 16/11 saying my video interview is being evaluated and will let me know whether I'm successful and it also says the assessment center is starting from the end of November.

Other than that, nothing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 164 ✭✭HauntedGhost

Any updates?

Any updates?

No response here, and given they said interviews will begin this week I’m assuming it’s a rejection. Another one to add to the list!

nwebpfg wrote: »
    No response here, and given they said interviews will begin this week I’m assuming it’s a rejection. Another one to add to the list!

Yeah same here, it is not looking good! But I haven't heard anyone getting a response yet, they might still be processing them?

• Registered Users Posts: 6 BonBIK

I have yet to hear back from them yet too. Really thought I was going to make it to the assessment stage, but oh well

• Advertisement

Yeah same here, it is not looking good! But I haven't heard anyone getting a response yet, they might still be processing them?

Well maybe there’s some hope so!

Whatvstream did you apply for? They could be rolling it out in stages.

Being honest, my video interview wasn’t great. I’ve fallen down at that stage for different companies. I really dislike them compared to face to face and Skype.

Well maybe there’s some hope so!

Whatvstream did you apply for? They could be rolling it out in stages.

Being honest, my video interview wasn’t great. I’ve fallen down at that stage for different companies. I really dislike them compared to face to face and Skype.

I applied for the HR stream, yourself? I thought mine went good and I got on the next stage for a different video interview. I will give up hope by Friday though

I applied for the HR stream, yourself? I thought mine went good and I got on the next stage for a different video interview. I will give up hope by Friday though

Data Analytics.

I only did one video interview. Yes after Friday I’ll give up too

Data Analytics.

I only did one video interview. Yes after Friday I’ll give up too

It was for another company! I might email them to see if they are still processing the interviews

• Registered Users Posts: 16 grad2019

Anyone hear anything?

grad2019 wrote: »
    Anyone hear anything?

Nothing here anyway. Time to move on I guess

Me neither. Very disappointed, but sure what can you do.

After getting an email inviting me to the assessment centre that’s on in early 2019!

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Gerry82

Hello nwebpfg!

congratulations so you passed to the third and last stage (assessment centre)

I have also did the video interview recording and i got the 16th of November exactly the same email you got

I haven't heard anything back yet...

I have still some hope to getting an email from them, When has the date set for the assessment day?

Gerry82 wrote: »
    Hello nwebpfg!

congratulations so you passed to the third and last stage (assessment centre)

I have also did the video interview recording and i got the 16th of November exactly the same email you got

I haven't heard anything back yet...

I have still some hope to getting an email from them, When has the date set for the assessment day?

Turns out I can still be shortlisted again meaning I’m not guaranteed a place at the assessment centre. They said they’d be back to me again in the New Year

• Advertisement

Hi nwebpfg!

have you got any news from Bank of Ireland?

Hi nwebpfg!

have you got any news from Bank of Ireland?

I haven’t.

thanks for replying...hopefully they would some time

Anyone hear anything back RE Data Analytics assessment centre? They said they’d be back to me in the New Year but still nothing

I haven't heard either back from them yet

I haven't heard either back from them yet

Did you get an email saying they’d be back to you in the new year?

I have never received that email

I have only received an email about the video interview, that were evaluating it

So even worse in my case

Hi nwebpfg,

Have you got by chance any news from Bank of Ireland?

Hi nwebpfg,

Have you got by chance any news from Bank of Ireland?

No nothing since December when they said they’d be in contact in the new year. I emailed them and received no answer.

I’ve been offered a higher paid role with a different company so I can’t see myself taking this if they ever do get back to me (which is unlikely)

• Advertisement

oh ok, Congratulations for the offer

thanks for replying very quickly so I won't email them either, It would be likely not to receive any email from them either

Advertisement