Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clonmel Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,925 ✭✭✭pudzey101

Hopefully cuz I use nothing other than Maxol :) was in there myself today filling up and saw the signs we no longer accept Maxol gift/voucher cards :(

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭Deminiman

I was in there last week and I asked about the fuel. They are selling fuel supplied by Apple green even though the Maxol sign is still up. Im not sure what their agreement with Maxol is but its definitely Apple green filling their tanks.

Deminiman wrote: »
    I was in there last week and I asked about the fuel. They are selling fuel supplied by Apple green even though the Maxol sign is still up. Im not sure what their agreement with Maxol is but its definitely Apple green filling their tanks.

Ah fcuk it anyway :( guess il have to switch to texaco :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,415 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Anyone know if the AppleGreen on the Dungarvan Rd. is open tonight? I know it's usually 24-Hour but just want to make sure with it being the season that it is.

Thanks

Was open when I was out there just 5 mins ago anyway :) it should be if it was open yesterday lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,415 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

You're a gent Pudzey, thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭niamhg13

anyone know where in clonmel can you do yoga/pilates for beginners,thanks in advance.

• Registered Users Posts: 581 ✭✭✭Ms. Pingui

niamhg13 wrote: »
    anyone know where in clonmel can you do yoga/pilates for beginners,thanks in advance.

Koolskool do Pilates. Look them up on facebook!

• Registered Users Posts: 32 barbie1

Try the physio practice in Gurtnafleur. They do yoga and pilates classes with excellent tuition and small class size so individual attention and they have a really good insider knowlege being physios too.

• Registered Users Posts: 32 barbie1

anyone know if there are any charities locally that would recycle or use 2014's Christmas cards before I put them in the recycling bin?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭secondrowgal

niamhg13 wrote: »

Positive Pilates is just excellent! Also on FB:

https://www.facebook.com/positive.pilates.5?fref=ts

• Registered Users Posts: 2,371 ✭✭✭pooch90

barbie1 wrote: »
    anyone know if there are any charities locally that would recycle or use 2014's Christmas cards before I put them in the recycling bin?

You could ask a local school if they had any need for them for next year's arts and crafts.

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭carpenter23

Hi there just wondering if anybody knows of anywhere doing night/evening classes in Spanish . I have been trying for a few weeks to find some but to no avail, thanks in advance :)

• Registered Users Posts: 918 ✭✭✭Jakey Rolling

Hi there just wondering if anybody knows of anywhere doing night/evening classes in Spanish . I have been trying for a few weeks to find some but to no avail, thanks in advance :)

Have a flyer here for Colaiste Chathail Dungarvan - classes starting 26th Jan. That's the nearest I know of.

See www.ccndungarvan.com

100412.2526@compuserve.com

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭copy1

Hi,if anyone needs a 5 a side/indoor soccer (Clonmel)please PM me or if anyone knows how i could join a team,Thanks very much.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭johnny_adidas

copy1 wrote: »
    Hi,if anyone needs a 5 a side/indoor soccer (Clonmel)please PM me or if anyone knows how i could join a team,Thanks very much.

There is a game both tonight at 9 and Wednesdays at 8 that I know of in clonmel celtic who are regularly looking for extra bodies. I don't play with them anymore as it clashes with training for me but if those times would suit, pm me and I could forward you on details for contacting the lads who organise it. (im sure you could just turn up for the Thurs game tonight if you wish.)

There is a game both tonight at 9 and Wednesdays at 8 that I know of in clonmel celtic who are regularly looking for extra bodies. I don't play with them anymore as it clashes with training for me but if those times would suit, pm me and I could forward you on details for contacting the lads who organise it. (im sure you could just turn up for the Thurs game tonight if you wish.)
    Thanks very much.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭secondrowgal

Hi ya

Clonmel RFC have pitches that are used for 5 a side - see here:

http://www.clonmelrfc.com/all_weather_pitches.html

If you pop up there any evening you might meet some teams that are looking for extra bods. Good luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭carpenter23

Have a flyer here for Colaiste Chathail Dungarvan - classes starting 26th Jan. That's the nearest I know of.

See www.ccndungarvan.com

Thanks very much I'll look into that :)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

Has anyone here bought a car from Premier Autos? They seem to have a good selection just by looking at the website but I just wondered if anyone has dealt with them and how you found them?

• Advertisement

Hi all,i m not from Clonmel but living here now question is...i m planning a pub crawl in the town this Saturday and i got a list of all the pub listed in the town on internet now i know some of this is are out of business etc but a couple i m not sure about..Wondering if these open Sat (daytime) Kehoes(Parnall St)Railway bar,McCarthys? i think there is a few more just want to see if any1 is good with their pub knowledge!!Thanks for reading.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,773 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Hi all,i m not from Clonmel but living here now question is...i m planning a pub crawl in the town this Saturday and i got a list of all the pub listed in the town on internet now i know some of this is are out of business etc but a couple i m not sure about..Wondering if these open Sat (daytime) Kehoes(Parnall St)Railway bar,McCarthys? i think there is a few more just want to see if any1 is good with their pub knowledge!!Thanks for reading.

McCarthys isn't opened anymore. You're better off starting your pub crawl in irish town and working your way into the town.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,432 ✭✭✭willmunny1990

Start in Irish Town with the Princess and work your way down, Railway bar is very out of the way for a pub crawl.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,299 ✭✭✭F34

Start in Irish Town with the Princess and work your way down, Railway bar is very out of the way for a pub crawl.

You could do Railway bar, Coopers, Shenanagins (SP) and then onto Eldons and up along parnell street

• Registered Users Posts: 6,353 ✭✭✭Wrongway1985

Think the Princess is closed now.

Think the Princess is closed now.

The Princess is open I was in there Sunday night.

F34 wrote: »
    You could do Railway bar, Coopers, Shenanagins (SP) and then onto Eldons and up along parnell street

You could but most people want to finish the night in O keefes/Bakers so if thats what you want youd be better off starting in Irish town and heading down into the town, youd be heading away from the main places if you started anywhere else really.

Depends on what you want really.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,353 ✭✭✭Wrongway1985

The Princess is open I was in there Sunday night.

Oh right must pop in soon, any truth to them closing?

Oh right must pop in soon, any truth to them closing?

Couldn't tell you, it was actually my first time in there.

I only went in for the one to see what it was like.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 816 ✭✭✭zurbfoundation

Kehoes might not let you in - as far as i know the door is locked and only opened when the "secret knock" is given

Advertisement