Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dumb/Great Facebook Status {merge} [No Names]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,148 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

"So Ched Evans "raped" a drunk girl? They said she was too drunk to have consensual sex and was not responsible, so if she was drunk and shot someone does that make her innocent? Its the same principle"

OH THE HUMANITY!!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

My GF posted on my wall wishing me a Happy Birthday, I live with her and she knows I've not been on facebook once in the last 8 months and that was to try an reunite a lost dog with the owner.

ffs

• Registered Users Posts: 12,774 ✭✭✭✭mfceiling

such a tym ta tel u ta cum ta tec alf 2 ta 4 wdf lol

This^^

Cousin's young fellow...he's 18 or 19....beginning to think he doesn't speak English never mind be able to write it...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,867 ✭✭✭UglyBolloxFace

The girl who announced her grandfather has been given 24 hours to live?

HE'S GOING TO LIVE. HE'S FINE.

And yes, I know this because of facebook.

I bet she feels like a fukcing moron now. Or she should, at least.

I call shenanigans on this whole story. Post up screenshots (blurring her name and picture out of course).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,822 ✭✭✭sunflower27

mfceiling wrote: »

wtf? :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

This^^

Cousin's young fellow...he's 18 or 19....beginning to think he doesn't speak English never mind be able to write it...

eh?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭The King of Moo

This^^

I've looked at this a few times and I honestly have no idea what it's supposed to mean.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,148 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

I've looked at this a few times and I honestly have no idea what it's supposed to mean.

He's trying to say:

"Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?"

• Registered Users Posts: 12,774 ✭✭✭✭mfceiling

This^^

Same...haven't a breeze what it means...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,732 ✭✭✭Reganio 2

"Such a time to tell you to come to Tec (I assume its the tech) at half 2 till 4. What the fudge Wittiness."

I am pretty sure that is what he is saying, I know this cause I have listened to loads of Justin Bieber songs.

• Advertisement

"such a tym ta tel u ta cum ta tec alf 2 ta 4 wdf lol"

equals

"such a time to tell you to come to tech at 2.30 to 4 pm...what the fuck, laugh out loud"

(c) BoardsPostTranslator, 2012

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,373 ✭✭✭im invisible

"The game."
    you just lost it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

The girl who announced her grandfather has been given 24 hours to live?

HE'S GOING TO LIVE. HE'S FINE.

And yes, I know this because of facebook.

I bet she feels like a fukcing moron now. Or she should, at least.

Wonder if she kills him now so she doesn't feel so stupid to all her facebook buddies?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,893 ✭✭✭Canis Lupus

This^^

Have you told him facebook doesn't charge per letter.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭Gunslinger92

I call shenanigans on this whole story. Post up screenshots (blurring her name and picture out of course).

How do I do that? :o

How do I do that? :o

http://www.internet4classrooms.com/prtsc2paint2word.htm

But I believe you :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,002 ✭✭✭SillyMangoX

Ah now these whole ''like to save a life" type posts are getting ridiculous. A picture of a shark with a mouth full of puppies, click like to save them. I despair for humanity! http://m.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?fbid=357599870954480&id=308625895851878&set=a.333647350016399.75372.308625895851878&__user=541778902

• Registered Users Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭Pdfile

" someone should learn to tag people they are moaning about rather then not havin the neck to say who their talkin about"

that c*** owes me a new keyboard from laughing and spilling my drink..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭smokedeels

A few weeks ago, somebody I "know" posted a picture of their kid sitting in the cinema watching a move :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,743 ✭✭✭blatantrereg

Ah now these whole ''like to save a life" type posts are getting ridiculous. A picture of a shark with a mouth full of puppies, click like to save them. I despair for humanity! http://m.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?fbid=357599870954480&id=308625895851878&set=a.333647350016399.75372.308625895851878&__user=541778902
    That was weird. I thought you knew the same people as me for a second.

• Advertisement

smokedeels wrote: »
    A few weeks ago, somebody I "know" posted a picture of their kid sitting in the cinema watching a move :confused:

Kill the bastard!!

• Registered Users Posts: 361 ✭✭Cokeistan

I fúcking hate it when people argue with each other on facebook through their status updates. There was one stage last year where these two girls I'm friends with on it started making updates like "Some people are just cúnts" while the other would say something like "I've had enough of certain people in my life, moving on in the world", all of this would be done with extremely bad grammar too. I probably should have removed them from my friends list at the time, but yano, too much effort and all that

Also hate it when people post the "copy this status" for things like cancer awareness, suicide awareness etc..as if the people reading the updates are really going to take meaning from your status updates....fúcking twats like!

Rant over :P

• Registered Users Posts: 648 ✭✭✭Plumpynutt

im absolutly board out of head this country is ****e might just paint myself black nd get myself a free gaf nd car nd free money

:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 750 ✭✭✭onlyrocknroll

I kid you not
    When you carry a Bible... the Devil gets a headache.

When you open it... he collapses.

When he sees you reading it... he faints.

When you sees you living it... he flees.

And just when you're about to repost this by hitting "Share"... he will try to discourage you.

I just defeated him... "Share" this if you in God's army

Three things stand out about this post.

1. It's f*cking ridiculous

2. Why does the Devil faint after he collapses?

3. The person who posted this regularly posts the most nasty whinging crap about "foreigners stealing our benefits" etc, she's not exactly very Godly.

• Registered Users Posts: 648 ✭✭✭Plumpynutt

When you carry a Bible... the Devil gets a headache.

When you open it... he collapses.

When he sees you reading it... he faints.

When you sees you living it... he flees.

And just when you're about to repost this by hitting "Share"... he will try to discourage you.

I just defeated him... "Share" this if you in God's army

hahahahahahahahah

Plumpynutt wrote: »
    :confused:
    :pac:

psychward wrote: »
    May I ask a personal favor ... Only some of you will do it, and I know who you possibly are. If you know someone who fought a battle with cancer and passed away, or someone who is still fighting, or someone in remission ... please add this to your status for 1 hour as a mark of respect and remembrance. I hope I was right about people who will re post! And for those who do; thank you very much. ♥
    Like · · 3 minutes ago ·

Fuck OFF !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love how they "ask a personal favor" by copying and pasting something someone else wrote once, then posting it once on their wall for everyone to see.

How "personal."

• Registered Users Posts: 362 ✭✭SheFiend

Pdfile wrote: »
    " someone should learn to tag people they are moaning about rather then not havin the neck to say who their talkin about"

that c*** owes me a new keyboard from laughing and spilling my drink..

I have to know: did this person tag the people he was moaning about in this post?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,187 ✭✭✭psychward

I love how they "ask a personal favor" by copying and pasting something someone else wrote once, then posting it once on their wall for everyone to see.

How "personal."

I didn't rant enough on my original post. If I had I would have covered all the angles especially that one.

I have had 2 friends die of cancer suddenly and at a very young age in the last 2 years, a very close friend's boy died of leukemia and my grandfather who practically raised me also when I was young was also hit by cancer and unless I click ''like'' and add this
    please add this to your status for 1 hour as a mark of respect and remembrance.
    fucking idiots' post to my Facebook profile then I obviously don't care and am a worthless human being like attending 4 funerals was not enough. What an arrogant moron!

And then there is this awesome piece of wisdom for which she should have her own Dr Phil type show analysing human behaviour plus be a guest star on Crimescene Miami
    I hope I was right about people who will re post! And for those who do; thank you very much. ♥
    Like · · 3 minutes ago ·

I am obviously a sociopathic, uncaring, heartless, cruel, namecalling fingerpointer who pushes little old ladies down stairs according to this because I didnt repost. In fact I probably invented a time machine, invented cancer and seeded it 10,000 years ago then returned to the modern world to laugh at the victims. The scientific evidence is there quoted above *bangs head off wall*

• Advertisement

psychward wrote: »
    I didn't rant enough on my original post. If I had I would have covered all the angles especially that one.

I have had 2 friends die of cancer suddenly and at a very young age in the last 2 years, a very close friend's boy died of leukemia and my grandfather who practically raised me also when I was young was also hit by cancer and unless I click ''like'' and add this

fucking idiots' post to my Facebook profile then I obviously don't care and am a worthless human being like attending 4 funerals was not enough. What an arrogant moron!

And then there is this awesome piece of wisdom for which she should have her own Dr Phil type show analysing human behaviour plus be a guest star on Crimescene Miami

I am obviously a sociopathic, uncaring, heartless, cruel, namecalling fingerpointer who pushes little old ladies down stairs according to this because I didnt repost. In fact I probably invented a time machine, invented cancer and seeded it 10,000 years ago then returned to the modern world to laugh at the victims. The scientific evidence is there quoted above *bangs head off wall*

I know how you feel. Someone close to me is currently undergoing treatment for cancer, and has a cousin who knows their situation yet continues to post status updates like that (and maybe the exact one you posted earlier), which really upsets them.
    I don't know how people can be so clueless as to not realise that these things do no actual good, and might not be looked on favourably by facebook friends of theirs whose lives have been touched by cancer, as most people's have in some way or another.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement