Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dumb/Great Facebook Status {merge} [No Names]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 738 ✭✭✭focus_mad

catthinkin wrote: »
    People who say they are bored like 5 times a day !!! Well get off facebook and do something ergh!!!

Had a go at one of my "friends" about that. Turns out he's on the dole so now every time he writes it I comment, "try look for a job" :D better check if I'm still connected or not ;)

amdublin wrote: »
    Yep. Or the ones who talk to their children:

Xxxx is with their dad tonight. I love you so much xxxxx, you are the best son in the world

Or

Happy birthday to my little angel xxxxx, wait until you see your surprise when you get home from school

Your kids aren't on facebook, go away.

We may have the same friend!!
    Laika1986 wrote: »
    I couldnt agree more, a friend of mine died suddenly 2 years ago and recently there was like a memorial page created for her. I wasn't too happy about it and it annoyed me why someone would do it. However I then found out it was her little sister who made the page and thought well if it helps her cope with losing her sister then **** it at least it's doing some good

I think it should only be a family member that creates the page.

Also to the people that share pics trying to get back at an ex, chances are they have already deleted you and ALL of your friends

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kraggy

The .com and the whoop whoop brigade..... C**ts !

Yeah what the hell is the "whoop" thing about? If it was "woohoo" or something I'd say fine because it sounds like something you'd say in real life.

I'd never go "whoop!". The 'p' at the end is too limiting. it cuts things short. I want to release. And unleash. But I can't do that if there's a shaggin' p at the end.

• Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭missbelle

falan wrote: »
    I took it to be fool?

Of course :P
    Can't decipher the young uns these days :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,964 ✭✭✭Sitec

repost

• Registered Users Posts: 2,964 ✭✭✭Sitec

JUST a mum? Uhhh yes, I am a Mum! That makes me an alarm clock, cook, maid, waitress, teacher, nurse, referee, handyman, security officer, photographer, counselor, chauffeur, event planner, body guard, Hairdresser, personal assistant, ATM & I scare away the boogie man. I don't get holidays, sick pay or days off. I work through the DAY & NIGHT. I am on call 24/7 for the rest of my life. And I Love it ♥

No, you're just a tramp that can't keep her legs closed.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,222 ✭✭✭✭Will I Amnt

"my jaysus I've seen it all now,some lad collecting his daughter from school on a horse!!!what is this town coming to?"
    I lol'd :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭Cunning Stunt

I hate it when I get tagged in a photo that doesnt even have me in it. Why don't they just share the photo instead :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,689 ✭✭✭Vain

ATTENTION ALL GIRLS AND LADIES: if you walk from home, school, office or anywhere and you are alone and you come across a little boy crying holding a piece of paper with an address on it, DO NOT TAKE HIM THERE! Take him straight to the police station for this is the new 'gang' way of rape. The incident is getting worse. Warn your families and friends. Repost this so this message can get across WTF what is this Country coming to... This is all of leinster sharing as got it from a friend of mine is no laughing matter!

Wtf is that ****, they have a child picking out girls to rape where he brings him home to his house and they gang rape the girl, and move house to house to do this:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,134 ✭✭✭batistuta9

Vain wrote: »
    Wtf is that ****, they have a child picking out girls to rape where he brings him home to his house and they gang rape the girl, and move house to house to do this:confused:

it's a well thought out plan if it's true - well for the first time anyway

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

Sitec wrote: »
    JUST a mum? Uhhh yes, I am a Mum! That makes me an alarm clock, cook, maid, waitress, teacher, nurse, referee, handyman, security officer, photographer, counselor, chauffeur, event planner, body guard, Hairdresser, personal assistant, ATM & I scare away the boogie man. I don't get holidays, sick pay or days off. I work through the DAY & NIGHT. I am on call 24/7 for the rest of my life. And I Love it ♥

No, you're just a tramp that can't keep her legs closed.

So your mam is tramp to ?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,213 ✭✭✭PrettyBoy

"i realized theres no such thing as a fresh start, u can always start again to get a different ending, but once uv doin sumthin u cant start de same thing from a fresh start."

...what?

• Registered Users Posts: 937 ✭✭✭newbee22

Not a facebook status as such, but lots of people I know posting pictures of the flowers they have received from their boyfriends today:eek: (And no I'm not only complaining because I'm a bitter singleton!:P)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

Damnit, saw two statuses about VD but both of them are by people who read here and know who I am. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 937 ✭✭✭newbee22

amacachi wrote: »
    Damnit, saw two statuses about VD but both of them are by people who read here and know who I am. :pac:

Post them....go on, for our entertainment!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,484 Mod ✭✭✭✭dory

newbee22 wrote: »
    Not a facebook status as such, but lots of people I know posting pictures of the flowers they have received from their boyfriends today:eek: (And no I'm not only complaining because I'm a bitter singleton!:P)

Just saw someone post up a photo of their present, card and EVERY page of a photo book they were made. :eek: To be posting that up before midnight would tell me their night didn't end too romantically!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,920 ✭✭✭Einhard

On a friend's page recently:
    Warning!!!! If you happen to meet a 5 year old boy wandering around the streets crying holding a sign with an address on it, do not bring him to that address!!!! This is the newest form of gang rape!!!!! Bring him to a police station!!!!!

I mean, seriously, she's an intelligent girl...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,634 ✭✭✭Doctor Jimbob

Einhard wrote: »
    On a friend's page recently:

I mean, seriously, she's an intelligent girl...

I doubt it :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭booboo88

My puppy is sum lasy bitch , I teel yaa ♥ loves her looads tho :L:L

really?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,949 ✭✭✭✭IvyTheTerrible

Someone who is less than 3 months pregnant posting their scan photos on FB for everyone to see. How appropriate!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,474 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

I deleted a load of friends from my page because I realised I wasn't friends with them. I knew them, that's all. The catalyst was loads saying they were coming to my 30th, and never turned up. Not even a text. Nothing even on my birthday. If people who live 5 minutes away are like that, then no, not my friends!

Anyway, there's people I know who keep posting a countdown to the next twilight movie. Posting up pictures of them as twilight people and super imposing their faces beside the main guy from twilight. It's kinda scarey, and sad!

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭Raditub

I just get very annoyed when facebook statuses are too personal...and or looking for sympathy! Like.."omg men are such assholes why did he break up with me????" Ehm because your a whining B....!!! Block this user! haha!

• Registered Users Posts: 972 ✭✭✭moco

newbee22 wrote: »

Yea this really pissed me off yesterday too it's so smug posting them up so people will comment that he's a keeper, you're a lucky girl etc etc.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,335 ✭✭✭Tiocfaidh Armani

The simple unhappy emoticon :( that birds put up for attention. It's followed by dozens of "oh what's right love" from masses of females, add to that the odd creep who wants his hole with a "you alright babe, text me worried about ya".

**** off and phone a counsellor ya prats.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 191 ✭✭Explosions in the Sky

Had a facebook friend put up a status about his young friend who passed away, it was short and nice but then some idiot put on the status who's "the young guys name" the human race doesn't deserve to exist :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,134 ✭✭✭batistuta9

Had a facebook friend put up a status about his young friend who passed away, it was short and nice but then some idiot put on the status who's "the young guys name" the human race doesn't deserve to exist :mad:

what do you mean?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭Paddy Cow

This got sent to me as a private message:

Hey Put a heart (♥) on your wall without comment, only a heart. Then send this message to all your friends - only the women. Next, place a heart on the wall of the person who sent this message to you. And if someone asks you why you have so many hearts on your wall, do not reply. This is only for women to remember that this is the week to remember and care about breast cancer. And that we should always think about it. so it's a < then a 3 then hit enter and you should get the heart.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,061 ✭✭✭leggo

Paddy Cow wrote: »
    This got sent to me as a private message:

Hey Put a heart (♥) on your wall without comment, only a heart. Then send this message to all your friends - only the women. Next, place a heart on the wall of the person who sent this message to you. And if someone asks you why you have so many hearts on your wall, do not reply. This is only for women to remember that this is the week to remember and care about breast cancer. And that we should always think about it. so it's a < then a 3 then hit enter and you should get the heart.

They tell you not to talk about it, but then if you say how dumb the entire concept is, people cry "HEY I'M RAISING AWARENESS FOR BREAST CANCER, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!"

...but you're not allowed talk about it according to the rules of the 'game'. And it's hardly Fight Club now is it? Grr...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,874 ✭✭✭Brain Stroking

Women who have recently had babies annoy the crap out of me too. Imagine growing up knowing everyone in your town has seen you so newly born you were still covered in your ma's goo. Plenty of kids divorcing parents cases in 2029

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 191 ✭✭Explosions in the Sky

batistuta9 wrote: »
    what do you mean?
    Someone commented on my friends status which was about his friend who died with "who is "enter name"

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement