Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dumb/Great Facebook Status {merge} [No Names]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭plein de force

I dont have an amazing figure or a flat stomach I'm far from being considered a model but I'm ME. I eat food, I have curves, I love my Pj's, and I go without makeup. I'm random and crazy, I don't pretend to be someone I'm not. I am who I am, you can love me or not (ask me if I care). I won't change!! And if I love you, I do it with all my heart!! I make no apologies for the way I am ♥ x

christ give me strenght

• Registered Users Posts: 9,061 ✭✭✭leggo

I dont have an amazing figure or a flat stomach I'm far from being considered a model but I'm ME. I eat food, I have curves, I love my Pj's, and I go without makeup. I'm random and crazy, I don't pretend to be someone I'm not. I am who I am, you can love me or not (ask me if I care). I won't change!! And if I love you, I do it with all my heart!! I make no apologies for the way I am ♥ x

christ give me strenght

Translated:

"So I'm fat. Give me love. Or food. Or don't love me. I don't care (I do). I'm not willing to do anything about this, in fact I'm probably just gonna sit around in pyjamas all day. But still like, love me. I hate myself. </3"

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭lolli

right girlies we dont like the fellas thinking they are doing the hard work not.shaving for 'movember' so lets get our own back fannuary :-P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,390 ✭✭✭The Big Red Button

When you’re plus size woman, people like to say "yeah, she's cute in the face", as if being full figured is such a disgrace. Honey, I’m cute in the face, and I’m thick in the waist. I look good whether I’m in cotton, leather, or lace. I’m beautiful, vibrant and above all, smart! And there's more to me than my weight, I also have heart. Yes my clothes maybe a bigger size, that just means you have access to a bigger prize. We all are not self-conscious about our weight, and we never have a problem getting a date. So don’t think your small frame gives you more pull, I’m a hot, sexy, curvy woman with a figure that's full.

Eh, no. You are not hot, sexy, or curvy ... you are morbidly obese, and you're only kidding yourself by pretending that this is a good thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,131 ✭✭✭Azureus

'Jst wana say hw RIDIKULUS it is dat myself n xxxx cnt go bck to wrk. Y?! Bcuz der is no free childcare in Irelnd. Srsly, d goverment r prevnting us from hvin jobs!! Petition 4 free childcare!!'

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH! This annoyed me no end, as did the 20 people commenting on it with crap like 'Aw I kno huni, its terrible!'.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,752 ✭✭✭cyrusdvirus

Azureus wrote: »
    'Jst wana say hw RIDIKULUS it is dat myself n xxxx cnt go bck to wrk. Y?! Bcuz der is no free childcare in Irelnd. Srsly, d goverment r prevnting us from hvin jobs!! Petition 4 free childcare!!'

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH! This annoyed me no end, as did the 20 people commenting on it with crap like 'Aw I kno huni, its terrible!'.

No, no, no, no. The employers not being able to read your CV without their eyes bleeding as a result of all the spelling mistakes, THAT is what is preventing you from having a job. You illiterate moron.

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭Duffman K

OMG I LOVE THEM !!!!!!!!!!!!

I DONT KNOW WHO SINGS BETTER THOUGH , JOHN OR EDWARD???!!!!!!
    :*

-__-

• Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

"I would drown in john grimes's sparkling eyes.what a total SEX BOMB."

Oh god...

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

Today i went shoppin love and talkin is still cheap !! . ;)

Your 16... :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,201 ✭✭✭languagenerd

ICANN wrote: »
    and then trhoughout the day goes
    sotired.com
    notable.com
    cantbebothered.com

Ah now, in fairness, if I had no table, I'd be complaining too... :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

The latest $hit on facebook is parents usually mothers telling everyone their kids birth weight, date of birth and name with the obligatory repost if you're a proud parent crap. If you're such a proud parent go play with your child and see what makes you proud of them instead of going on facebook and clogging my news feed with your incessant tripe.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,575 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

KKkitty wrote: »
    The latest $hit on facebook is parents usually mothers telling everyone their kids birth weight, date of birth and name with the obligatory repost if you're a proud parent crap. If you're such a proud parent go play with your child and see what makes you proud of them instead of going on facebook and clogging my news feed with your incessant tripe.

Briefly saw that on my once weekly login there the other day, Jesus wept!

• Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭sparkle_23

There's been at least ten in my newsfeed the last hour..... Need to hide some people!

Fieldog wrote: »

I'm a mother but it's annoying seeing that stuff. Giving away your kids birth dates is dodgy ground too.

*Sparkle* wrote: »

There's been at least ten in my newsfeed the last hour..... Need to hide some people!
    Any excuse to post something on their pages. Sad times Sparkle sad times :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 813 ✭✭✭wiger toods

'name has just had a ****' followed by smiley face. I still hope to this day that he was joking.:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,575 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

I'm a mother but it's annoying seeing that stuff. Giving away your kids birth dates is dodgy ground too.

I know, how ****ing retarded can you get?

Stick your PPS and Passport numbers in aswell while your at it love....

I know, how ****ing retarded can you get?

Stick your PPS and Passport numbers in aswell while your at it love....
    I used to put cringeworthy stuff on my page but with god knows who looking at your page isn't it just common sense to keep your privacy in this day and age. My cringeworthy posts used to include what I was having for dinner btw haha. At least I'm being honest :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 155 ✭✭mapaco

husbands to wives and vice versa...'love you' or 'xxx'
    drives me nuts-ye live in the same f**kin house!!!
    problems in the relationship if you ask me-ye doth protest too much :p

lady i knew posting childs eating and bowel habits on a daily, sometimes hourly basis-'poor wee angel still struggling for a movement':eek:
    would ya f**k off!!!
    have since fallen out with lady :D thank god!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 432 ✭✭Kinky Slinky

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,678 ✭✭✭I Heart Internet

That's just AMAZING!

I need a dictionary for some of those comments. Very funny.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,931 ✭✭✭az2wp0sye65487

Saw this one this morning:
    Disney should make a hairless Princess. So every little girl with Cancer can feel beautiful.
    Repost as your status if you agree ♥ ♥

Made me do one of these

• Registered Users Posts: 3,379 ✭✭✭hefferboi

Thats the best I've ever see, I'm doin some laughing here haha.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭The King of Moo

Do you know the story behind this? Seemed to be something about asking people to pay for the mess made in a house after a party, but it kind of got lost among all the fantastic insults.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,333 ✭✭✭jonnyfingers

Seemed to be something about asking people to pay for the mess made in a house after a party, but it kind of got lost among all the fantastic insults.

"....with your twisted gowl" is my favourite for some reason! :D

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭XxMCRxBabyxX

Do you know the story behind this? Seemed to be something about asking people to pay for the mess made in a house after a party, but it kind of got lost among all the fantastic insults.

Is this anything to do with the famous DCU "Hampstead 4"?!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,601 ✭✭✭Kotek Besar

"....with your twisted gowl" is my favourite for some reason! :D

I rather like:

"go on amy and you tucking your damp guts into your ankle socks, shovelin black men up your rim like a cúnt, ya smellies foreign face".

• Registered Users Posts: 3,815 ✭✭✭Burgo

Burst out laughing in the office at "non fragrance flaps". The whole thing was brilliant, fair play :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,770 ✭✭✭LeeHoffmann

I don't get what's so great about it. It's the kind of thing you hear/see every week on the streets outside pubs. Nothing particularly witty - reminds me of that strangest insults thread

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭Stephen P

Can't stand status updates like "Oh I can't believe some people are so rude". If you're not going to name the person then don't bother creating a status, attention-seeking pr!cks!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement