Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dumb/Great Facebook Status {merge} [No Names]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 293 ✭✭NoClues

Der ws dis boi n he ws drivn hs car 2meet he's grlfrnd
    da grlfrnd hada puppy 4 hs brday supprize
    da grl ws waitn n de gardan 4 de boi 2 come
    de puppy runs out de g8, grl screems n runs aftr it
    de boi swrvd 2 mis da puppy and killd hs grlfrnd
    boi ws so sad he kild himslf.
    Da puppy goes 2 der grave n crys evry nite.

xxx~*♥♥♥ Like dis if u cry evrytim ♥♥♥*~xxx

Shared and liked.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,775 ✭✭✭✭mfceiling

Gerry91 wrote: »
    Also, If you go into a petrol station at night, beware when you return to your vehicle, invariably a killer has taken up residence in your back seat

My local topaz is a killer for this...forever having to ask him to get out off the car

• Registered Users Posts: 505 ✭✭✭timewilltell

That thread title is something that goes through my mind every day on FB. I'd expect it from some people on my feed, but others really shock me! You'd think that before you post something or share something you have read on FB that you'd have the common sense to research the truth of it first. A few come to mind

- The 'baby car seat' story
    FYI, passed along from personnel at the Paulding County Courthouse, in Georgia. Several things to be aware of this year... as gangs and robbers are now plotting different ways to get a person to "stop" their vehicle. Please note:
    There is a gang initiation reported by the local police department that gangs are placing a car seat by the road ... with a fake baby in it... waiting for a woman, of course, to stop and check on the baby. Note that the location of this car seat will usually be beside a wooded or grassy (field) area ...and the person - woman - will be dragged into the woods - beaten and raped - usually left for dead. DO NOT STOP. DIAL 9-1-1 AND INFORM THEM

HOW STUPID ARE YOU?! Have you heard of this ever happening in Ireland? No. Cop on.

This other one is another gem
    SEND THIS TO AS MANY PARENTS, GRANDPARENTS and PEOPLE WHO KNOW PARENTS AS YOU CAN. Children's Meth
    A very scary thing is going on in the schools right [now]. There is a type of crystal meth going around that looks like strawberry pop rocks. It smells like strawberry also and it is being handed out to kids in school yards in AR (Arkansas).
    I'm sure it will make its way around the country. Kids are ingesting this thinking it is candy and being rushed off to the ER in dire condition.

It also comes in chocolate, peanut butter, cola, cherry, grape and orange. It looks just like pop rocks. 

Please instruct children to not accept candy that looks like this even from a friend and to take any that they may have to a teacher, principal, etc. 

Pass this around it could save some family a lot of heartache! They call it strawberry meth or strawberry quick

The above stemmed from the fact that adults have been caught in possession of flavoured meth before. However now all the cool kids in the playground are hooked too.. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,691 ✭✭✭michellie

Gerry91 wrote: »
    Also, If you go into a petrol station at night, beware when you return to your vehicle, invariably a killer has taken up residence in your back seat

Thats true, my dogs sister told me. Happened her last year!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

A.dumb Facebook status thread.

This is a great idea.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭loubeelou

... scroll down if you don't care :("

Haven't seen those things in a while though - I'd say Facebook might have clamped down.

No!!!!' Its worked!! People have stopped cancer by liking the 'like if you hate cancer' posts.

Its a miracle!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,271 ✭✭✭MonkieSocks

Isnt that the plot of a film?

Spot on Shruikan :)

It was this one..........not a a bad slasher movie

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0146336/

Full movie waych on youtube...totally legit

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QH3FgMtPEVU

=(:-) Me? I know who I am. I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude (-:)=

• Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

Merged

• Registered Users Posts: 2,996 ✭✭✭xabi

I have seen 'intelligent' people share these gems "we have 1000 iPads to give away cause we have no room to store them, share if you want one"

The mind boggles!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,324 ✭✭✭BillyMitchel

My girlfriends mother said she'll give me a blowjob if I get 100 likes.

Billy likes this.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,429 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

"nite all xxx"

:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭swiftman

12/10
    crying my eyes out to reeling in the years, im a glass case of emotion.it'll be a long time before i even look at a drink again....

15/10
    fags gone up 10cent and a bottle of wine up by 50cent!!!! my two favourite things ;( they should tax cyclists.....everyone hates cyclists....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭EuskalHerria

I think we have enough contributors on this thread to try a social experiment. Invent a story that's based on reality but flirts with insanity and complete untruth. Have about 10 people "liked and shared" it and see how far it goes.

Something involving cancerous L.A gangs charging for Facebook might be a but much though, any suggestions?

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭xgwishyx

I think we have enough contributors on this thread to try a social experiment. Invent a story that's based on reality but flirts with insanity and complete untruth. Have about 10 people "liked and shared" it and see how far it goes.

Something involving cancerous L.A gangs charging for Facebook might be a but much though, any suggestions?
    Brilliant idea, I'm not nearly creative enough to think up of something but I'm in on whatever is decided!

• Registered Users Posts: 682 ✭✭✭LOSTfan57

♡ℓσνє уσυя мσтнєя, яєѕρє¢т уσυя ƒαтнєя, ρяσтє¢т уσυя ѕιѕтєяs, ƒιgнт fσr уσυя bяσтнєяѕ♡ {ƒαмιℓу ιѕ ƒσяєνєя}

why the **** would anyone type like this

• Registered Users Posts: 9,196 ✭✭✭maximoose

туρє ℓιkє wнαт?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

Something like:

BEWARE OF OLD PEOPLE SITTING BESIDE YOU IN SHOPPING MALLS!!!
    I was just in the Police Station in Little Rock, Arkansas to report some immigrants jaywalking when the detective at the desk warned me about a scam that is happening RIGHT NOW! Gang members are dressing up like OLD PEOPLE with white hair wigs and old people make up as a way of ROBBING YOU IN SHOPPING MALLS! They sit down beside you and because they look so innocent the people beside them don't realize they are being injected with a powerful narcoleptic by these geriatric looking criminals until it is TOO LATE. The detective had heard about 16 people being robbed in Park Plaza Mall of their iPhones and their wallets. He also said that 3 of them had to be rushed to hospital because the narcoleptic was so strong they NEARLY DIED!

The Detective says that this criminal practice has come all the way over from EUROPE and that it has gained more and more popularity over there as well. So I want to just take this minute to share this with all my facebook friends and I urge them all to share it as well. BE SAFE! BE SUSPICIOUS OF OLD PEOPLE!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭wildlifeboy

Der ws dis boi n he ws drivn hs car 2meet he's grlfrnd
    da grlfrnd hada puppy 4 hs brday supprize
    da grl ws waitn n de gardan 4 de boi 2 come
    de puppy runs out de g8, grl screems n runs aftr it
    de boi swrvd 2 mis da puppy and killd hs grlfrnd
    boi ws so sad he kild himslf.
    Da puppy goes 2 der grave n crys evry nite.

xxx~*♥♥♥ Like dis if u cry evrytim ♥♥♥*~xxx

That my friend is pure gold! should be post of the day

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,949 ✭✭✭✭IvyTheTerrible

Something like:

BEWARE OF OLD PEOPLE SITTING BESIDE YOU IN SHOPPING MALLS!!!
    I was just in the Police Station in Little Rock, Arkansas to report some immigrants jaywalking when the detective at the desk warned me about a scam that is happening RIGHT NOW! Gang members are dressing up like OLD PEOPLE with white hair wigs and old people make up as a way of ROBBING YOU IN SHOPPING MALLS! They sit down beside you and because they look so innocent the people beside them don't realize they are being injected with a powerful narcoleptic by these geriatric looking criminals until it is TOO LATE. The detective had heard about 16 people being robbed in Park Plaza Mall of their iPhones and their wallets. He also said that 3 of them had to be rushed to hospital because the narcoleptic was so strong they NEARLY DIED!

The Detective says that this criminal practice has come all the way over from EUROPE and that it has gained more and more popularity over there as well. So I want to just take this minute to share this with all my facebook friends and I urge them all to share it as well. BE SAFE! BE SUSPICIOUS OF OLD PEOPLE!

Posted on my Facebook. I'll wait and see! :)

Sure, I suppose I better stick it up on my own one too. :)

• Advertisement

Well so far I've just gotten two messages wondering if my facebook was hacked! :)

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

LOSTfan57 wrote: »
    ♡ℓσνє уσυя мσтнєя, яєѕρє¢т уσυя ႒αтнєя, ρяσтє¢т уσυя ѕιѕтєяs, ႒ιgнт fσr уσυя bяσтнєяѕ♡ {႒αмιℓу ιѕ ႒σяєνєя}

why the **** would anyone type like this

I first read it as "Stove your mother", thought that sounded odd, read it as "Stave your mother" and thought it was on about staving in her head, then thought it was "Slave"... stop using crappy fonts people! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭Mince Pie

I shall report back if I see the above shared by anyone I know.

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭xgwishyx

Annnnnd it's posted on my Facebook, I'll let you know what happens on this end!

EDIT: Woah, almost straight away two comments from geeky mates : "Waaaaaaaaaaahahaha... you crazy person" and "...WTF were you doing in Arkansas!!"

EDIT 2: Okay, loads of funny comments and even some shares coming through so I'm going to leave it a few hours and then post up a proper update :D

xgwishyx wrote: »
    Annnnnd it's posted on my Facebook, I'll let you know what happens on this end!

EDIT: Woah, almost straight away two comments from geeky mates : "Waaaaaaaaaaahahaha... you crazy person" and "...WTF were you doing in Arkansas!!"
    And one of my friends had just posted the link to this page of the thread in the comments to my post. Le sigh. Cover is busted!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭Mince Pie

And one of my friends had just posted the link to this page of the thread in the comments to my post. Le sigh. Cover is busted!

I tend to paste some text into Google when people share shíte so I can link the Hoax Slayer comments.
    So maybe this thread is the first thing that came up

• Registered Users Posts: 16,127 ✭✭✭✭Grayson

P45.net did something similar a few years ago. they created a whole news story about irish speakers being arrested by the FBI because the FBi didn't recognise the language. A load of newspapers ran with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,127 ✭✭✭✭Grayson

This is the dumbest status updates I've seen in a while. The girl is into all kinds of "spiritual" BS and is also a vegan.

"My heart aches for the gays in Iraq and the poor cattle everywhere. I am taking a moment to send Reiki to the whole world, especially those who are suffering, at the hands of others. I am too upset to repost either of those posts, as I don't want to spread the suffering, but spare a thought if you can for victims of torture the world around. Only by awareness and education can this stop."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 480 ✭✭saltyjack silverblade

Grayson wrote: »
    This is the dumbest status updates I've seen in a while. The girl is into all kinds of "spiritual" BS and is also a vegan.

"My heart aches for the gays in Iraq and the poor cattle everywhere. I am taking a moment to send Reiki to the whole world, especially those who are suffering, at the hands of others. I am too upset to repost either of those posts, as I don't want to spread the suffering, but spare a thought if you can for victims of torture the world around. Only by awareness and education can this stop."

I'll see it and raise it a:

"In the center of You is Pure Light.
    In the center of You is the Universe
    Your Universe.
    You are your own walking unvierse.
    Which means you are at the center of all things
    revolving around you.
    How is your Universe functioning?
    How do you grow and expand?
    By shining and tramitting more light & sending our vibratons of the LOVE FREQUNECY......
    By opening to receive more LOVE.....".

• Advertisement

Grayson wrote: »

The worst hit are the gay cattle… I'm aligning my chakras to send them some positive energy.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement