Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dumb/Great Facebook Status {merge} [No Names]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 868 ✭✭✭Gerry91

Also, If you go into a petrol station at night, beware when you return to your vehicle, invariably a killer has taken up residence in your back seat

• Registered Users Posts: 1,343 ✭✭✭ChippingSodbury

My head hurts after trying to read that quote.

Is it engrish or am I just too old?

Is it engrish or am I just too old?

Is that what they call it??

• Registered Users Posts: 12,427 ✭✭✭✭El Guapo!

"I'm not hot or gorgeous. I don't have an amazing figure or a flat stomach. I'm far from being considered a model but, I'm me. I eat food, I have curves, I have more fat than I should, I have scars, inside and out, I have a history. Some people love me, some like me, some hate me. I have done good, I have done bad. I love my Pjs and I go without makeup and don't get my hair or nails done when I should. I'm random and crazy, I don't pretend to be someone I'm not. I am who I am, you can love me or not. I won't change!! And if I love you, I do it with ALL my Heart!! I make no apologies for the way I am. Ladies put this on your status if you're proud of who you are!"

Share dis if ur a reel wmn! xxxxxxxxxxx

Tru dat Hun. Lol
    Gurl power lololol
    Xoxo
    Bleedin massive.
    Fuk da h8trs
    Xoxo

• Registered Users Posts: 3,324 ✭✭✭BillyMitchel

"I'm not hot or gorgeous. I don't have an amazing figure or a flat stomach. I'm far from being considered a model but, I'm me. I eat food, I have curves, I have more fat than I should, I have scars, inside and out, I have a history. Some people love me, some like me, some hate me. I have done good, I have done bad. I love my Pjs and I go without makeup and don't get my hair or nails done when I should. I'm random and crazy, I don't pretend to be someone I'm not. I am who I am, you can love me or not. I won't change!! And if I love you, I do it with ALL my Heart!! I make no apologies for the way I am. Ladies put this on your status if you're proud of who you are!"

Pics or GTFO! :P

• Advertisement

"Uggh some people just aren't worth my time"

"What's wrong hun"

"Mail hun xxxx"

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,464 ✭✭✭Celly Smunt

Awh dats gorjus hun!

XxX mwah XxX

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,628 ✭✭✭Femme_Fatale

I am random nd crazy so tru lol xxxx <3

I am random nd crazy so tru lol xxxx <3

jus lyk al ur girlies hun lol

XxX mwah XxX

• Registered Users Posts: 6,415 ✭✭✭weemcd

Are people really this thick?

I didn't even have to read the first post to know that unfortunately, the answer is yes. :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,968 ✭✭✭blindside88

The worst of the lot is "like if you wish cancer didn't exist"

No one wants cancer but it won't go away through the magic of Facebook likes. I constantly see seemingly intelligent people liking and sharing this muck

weemcd wrote: »
    Are people really this thick?

I thought that was a link and clicked :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭keith16

"I'm not hot or gorgeous. I don't have an amazing figure or a flat stomach. I'm far frShare dis if ur a reel wmn! xxxxxxxxxxx

I sincerely wish that you are OK honey. I will send you a "private message" in all n anyways if you would not like to further discuss "here".

Kiss kiss kiss

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,628 ✭✭✭Femme_Fatale

The worst of the lot is "like if you wish cancer didn't exist"
    ... scroll down if you don't care :("

Haven't seen those things in a while though - I'd say Facebook might have clamped down.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,952 ✭✭✭Lando Griffin

Am I the only one whose got a boner from reading this?

I'd say Facebook might have clamped down.

Good,i'm glad somebody has finally clamped down on cancer.

• Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭DundalkDuffman

Don't forget the classic, "if you can't handle me at my worst then you don't deserve me at my best"
    Always a time saver in weeding out the crazies.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Gerry91 wrote: »
    Also, If you go into a petrol station at night, beware when you return to your vehicle, invariably a killer has taken up residence in your back seat

Drive a hearse. never any trouble with back seat passengers.

Seriously though, you cant take everything literally on Facebook (or even on Boards). Some people are idiots, more are trolls , while the rest don't take anything serious in what they post.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,642 ✭✭✭MRnotlob606

every like= one prayer for this child if you keep scrolling satan, buddah and karl marx are going to bone you next time you bend over to pick up a coin.

Twitter's shocking too!

Remember Gary Lineker putting up a tweet after the Royal child was named George, something like "who'd honestly give their child that name"

A load of responses "Isn't that your child's name?"

My God the stupidity of some people beggars belief, they're pure serious like!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,415 ✭✭✭weemcd

If you look at her recent pics (within the last week for example) and there are 2 or more "selfies." Move on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭keith16

Twitter's shocking too!

Remember Gary Lineker putting up a tweet after the Royal child was named George, something like "who'd honestly give their child that name"

A load of responses "Isn't that your child's name?"

My God the stupidity of some people beggars belief, they're pure serious like!

Indeed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,689 ✭✭✭Karl Stein

Der ws dis boi n he ws drivn hs car 2meet he's grlfrnd
    da grlfrnd hada puppy 4 hs brday supprize
    da grl ws waitn n de gardan 4 de boi 2 come
    de puppy runs out de g8, grl screems n runs aftr it
    de boi swrvd 2 mis da puppy and killd hs grlfrnd
    boi ws so sad he kild himslf.
    Da puppy goes 2 der grave n crys evry nite.

xxx~*♥♥♥ Like dis if u cry evrytim ♥♥♥*~xxx

I just made that up.

I'm nearly proud of it. :pac:

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,857 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

I just made that up.

Put it up on Facebook and see how long it takes to go viral. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

I just made that up.

Lyk coz he is proud.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,775 ✭✭✭✭mfceiling

People who write dem instead of them, dat - that, dey - they, d - the...

Can these people be killed or something?

Put it up on Facebook and see how long it takes to go viral. ;)

Closed my personal account and only have a shell account now to access games and stuff that need a FB acc.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,343 ✭✭✭ChippingSodbury

Is that what they call it??

Yes, engrish. I here long time and I know!

On another note, about 20 or 30 years ago there was this Hungarian film director (or so the story goes!) whose "engrish" wasn't the greatest. The cast kept laughing at some of the stuff he came out with. Anyway, he got thick with them and shouted: "You guys, you think I know fock nothing, but I tell you, I know fock all"...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 293 ✭✭NoClues

So.. the bloods, who are primarily based in Los Angeles, are recruiting people on the North Circular Road? Times must be tough eh

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement