Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dumb/Great Facebook Status {merge} [No Names]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

"Id love somethin savage to eat like an indian , chinese or thai or some sort of other nationality!!"

• Registered Users Posts: 3,601 ✭✭✭Kotek Besar

LizT wrote: »
    "Id love somethin savage to eat like an indian , chinese or thai or some sort of other nationality!!"

Ah now. Calling Asian people savages is a bit taboo right now, surely.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

LizT wrote: »

Well I don't know about Indians or Thai people but the Chinese are hardly savages are they? I'd hardly be broadcasting my penchant for cannibalism on a social network either. It's a bit crass…

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭Paddy Cow

Hilarious!
    You couldn't make it up......searching their bags for shovels to dig up Marilyn Monroe :pac::pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,465 ✭✭✭✭cantdecide

Not a status but a comment;

"That is BAD ASS mate"

I mean where do you begin with this one?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭wildlifeboy

cantdecide wrote: »
    Not a status but a comment;

"That is BAD ASS mate"

I mean where do you begin with this one?

Not much wrong there! most Arnie Movies are BAD ASS!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,575 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

This is from a chap I was in school with - nice chap in the real world but he must have missed the days when we did English....

Now, I am personally not Barrack Obama's biggest fan at all, but one thing I do know is that Mr. Obama is well capable of a powerful speech when he fancies it.... :pac:

Ah well, he isn't as bad as another dude I know - he usually has his missus type his status updates for him.... :/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 272 ✭✭rox5

Nearly everyone on my newsfeed have statuses saying "So hungover!" and "Can't wait for the weekend" and "Need alcohol soon!" nearly EVERYDAY.

At first it was alright, now it has gotton to the point where I nearly want to say: "Unless you see flying unicorns on these nights, shut the "f*ck up!"

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭jimjamcoolio

"What is the book version of Wikipedia?"

"What is the book version of Wikipedia?"

This is it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭Tetra

"I picked u some flowers today I wanted u to see them there beautiful just like u ..just one thing they may not make it in the heat but I wanted u to see them at least lol love you buttercup"

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

rox5 wrote: »
    At first it was alright, now it has gotton to the point where I nearly want to say: "Unless you see flying unicorns on these nights, shut the "f*ck up!"

If you drink the right stuff... you do... ;)

Tetra wrote: »
    "I picked u some flowers today I wanted u to see them there beautiful just like u ..just one thing they may not make it in the heat but I wanted u to see them at least lol love you buttercup"

After reading that I vomited into my hand and then I rubbed it in my eyes to try and wash out what I had just seen. It didn't work...

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

• Registered Users, Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭yerwanthere123

coolhull wrote: »

That's akin to something you'd see in a junior infants activity book

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭Tetra

Response to what I posted above:

"I could search the world a million times and never find a man as good as you are.. you will always have my heart.. thank you for being a wonderful husband and father!! I love you with all my heart and soul baby!!"

Just...ugh. I am going to have to delete these two because they are getting on my nerves now :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭EoghanIRL

Like of you are against cancer

Ignore if you want your grandmother to be raped in hell.

Or

Chat me bbz xXoXXxxo 2k12 + 1 # yolo

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

EoghanIRL wrote: »
    Like of you are against cancer

Ignore if you want your grandmother to be raped in hell# yolo

Well, at least we get a choice.....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,877 ✭✭✭purplecow1977

I saw a baby on Facebook.
    Like, posting as a baby.
    I kid you not.

Like, posting as a baby.
    I kid you not.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,760 ✭✭✭summerskin

Like, posting as a baby.
    I kid you not.

Could be worse, they could have posted it twice...

Like, posting as a baby.
    I kid you not.

I had some 'friends' that posted as their dog. I think they thought they were being all postmodern. They were actually just being gobsh¡tes.

summerskin wrote: »
    Could be worse, they could have posted it twice...

Don't know how it happened, plus both of them say 91 posts in total so can't be a problem on my side :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 244 ✭✭skirtgirl

"See that **** about that packie one on the news , I don't see the fuss! Yeah she got septasemia ? So what my granny did too and died from it aswell lord to mercy on her and ya don't see it all over the news it's aload a ****e what they're coming out with! She should a stayed in her own country if they didn't like ours , that's my view of it! None of ours is put on the news by dien from it but when it happens to them it's a big deal? Wtf"

This came up on my news feed. I actually feel like punching the uneducated cow in the face.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

skirtgirl wrote: »
    "See that **** about that packie one on the news , I don't see the fuss! Yeah she got septasemia ? So what my granny did too and died from it aswell lord to mercy on her and ya don't see it all over the news it's aload a ****e what they're coming out with! She should a stayed in her own country if they didn't like ours , that's my view of it! None of ours is put on the news by dien from it but when it happens to them it's a big deal? Wtf"

This came up on my news feed. I actually feel like punching the uneducated cow in the face.

That has to be grounds for insta-deletion? :eek:

On second thoughts, stay friends with her. Her opinions on the gay marriage referendum (whenever that happens) are sure to be worth keeping her as a friend. :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,760 ✭✭✭summerskin

Don't know how it happened, plus both of them say 91 posts in total so can't be a problem on my side :P

Erm, the last post shows your cumulative count, not the count of what it was when you posted. So yep, it's on your side.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,807 ✭✭✭Custardpi

It's spelt "Paki" ffs! Just because it sounds like the name of a former Ireland goalkeeper doesn't mean it's spelt that way. Honestly, the Irish education system has a lot to answer for if people can't even spell racist epithets properly anymore!

• Registered Users, Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭yerwanthere123

Holy crap. The next plague can't come soon enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭The King of Moo

Yeah We got that Commie Sum Bitch:)

This person's not even American :confused:.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 268 ✭✭Culleeo

Both from the same lad.

"A family in Cork has refused a council house because it didn't have space for a trampoline. Jesus Christ!! The same ones would be complaining about bankers ruining the country when they are smoking their 50 super king a day, living off the state. I'm working full time and if I go out on one good night I'm foraging round the presses for food till I get paid again"

"I'm 27 next Wednesday, fat blonde and single. I may as well change my name to Bridget Jones and start keeping a diary"

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement