Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dumb/Great Facebook Status {merge} [No Names]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,578 ✭✭✭Testament1

Culleeo wrote: »
    Both from the same lad.

"A family in Cork has refused a council house because it didn't have space for a trampoline. Jesus Christ!! The same ones would be complaining about bankers ruining the country when they are smoking their 50 super king a day, living off the state. I'm working full time and if I go out on one good night I'm foraging round the presses for food till I get paid again"

"I'm 27 next Wednesday, fat blonde and single. I may as well change my name to Bridget Jones and start keeping a diary"

I presume he'll be getting a sex change to go with the name change?

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

"I'm 27 next Wednesday, fat blonde and single. I may as well change my name to Bridget Jones and start keeping a diary"

This is actually very impressive. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 268 ✭✭Culleeo

Testament1 wrote: »
    I presume he'll be getting a sex change to go with the name change?

I'll ask him and get back to you :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,033 ✭✭✭✭Richard Hillman

From the person who brought us this (Girl 1)
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=83765549&postcount=3768

and (Girl 1)
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=83384922&postcount=3447

Brings us (The bolded part makes me laugh)

"Nearly half d age of some the mothers on this road and I hve more cop on than to let my kids be running around screaming on d street at this time, id have the respect for other people that have smaller kids id be out there telling" them to be quite and if they couldn't they'd be dragged in and these kids are my <name> ages bunch bloody spas"

• Registered Users Posts: 1,578 ✭✭✭Testament1

I'll ask him and get back to you :rolleyes:

I eagerly await your reply :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭vixdname

"UUurghh I'm so hungover, I'm as sick as a small hospital"

If you were genuinely that sick, the last thing on your mind would be of getting your phone \ logging onto FB and typing in that comment.

TRUTH: You had a few drinks last night, didnt get that drunk, went home, are not hungover much if at all, just want FB friends to know you were out last night and that you're such a big mad eejit !!! Whos a great laugh !!!

FCUK OFF PRETEND HANGOVER FREAKS

• Registered Users Posts: 16,126 ✭✭✭✭Grayson

vixdname wrote: »
    "UUurghh I'm so hungover, I'm as sick as a small hospital"

If you were genuinely that sick, the last thing on your mind would be of getting your phone \ logging onto FB and typing in that comment.

TRUTH: You had a few drinks last night, didnt get that drunk, went home, are not hungover much if at all, just want FB friends to know you were out last night and that you're such a big mad eejit !!! Whos a great laugh !!!

FCUK OFF PRETEND HANGOVER FREAKS

To be fair, you don't have to paralysed from the neck down to have a hangover. I'm pretty certain they have the use of their thumbs.

I would however agree if they posted SickAsADog.com or Wrecked.com or Hanging.com.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,597 ✭✭✭dan1895

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,496 ✭✭✭Boombastic

dan1895 wrote: »

& It looks like she used sh1t to do it :pac:

Boombastic wrote: »
    & It looks like she used sh1t to do it :pac:

Fake tan....apparently

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 393 ✭✭kingofslaves

I had some 'friends' that posted as their dog. I think they thought they were being all postmodern. They were actually just being gobsh¡tes.

a friend of mine in the UK has a profile for his cat, it's got more friends than him !

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭mackeire

Ever wonder how it happend you think it's you but then you look back and think it can't be all me...hate giving up but I think it's about time not worth the anger or stress anymore people change when new things come into there life's but that life you just have to deal wit it......:'(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭mackeire

apparently i farted in the taxi last night and the driver went mad!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

I'm sure it's mentioned before, but did you ever see the one where the missus leaves herself logged in to FB and that mischievous wag of a husband of hers discovers this and capitalizes for the purpose of humour..

Mary : "My husband Tom is the best husband in the world. It was the best day ever when I married him".
    Julie-Ann: "Ha ha Mary.. Fraped"..
    Tom : "What me, never ;-)"...

JUST FCUK OFF THE LOT OF YE..

• Registered Users, Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭yerwanthere123

mackeire wrote: »
    Ever wonder how it happend you think it's you but then you look back and think it can't be all me...hate giving up but I think it's about time not worth the anger or stress anymore people change when new things come into there life's but that life you just have to deal wit it......:'(

What's wrong babes?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

Don't want to say here :(

Pm?

• Registered Users, Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭yerwanthere123

Lisha wrote: »

Pm?

k chick. take ur time x

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭Paddy Cow

mackeire wrote: »
    apparently i farted in the taxi last night and the driver went mad!!
    Was that a status or did you think this was the "Your News" thread? :P

• Registered Users Posts: 413 ✭✭Seans_Username

Grayson wrote: »
    To be fair, you don't have to paralysed from the neck down to have a hangover. I'm pretty certain they have the use of their thumbs.

I would however agree if they posted SickAsADog.com or Wrecked.com or Hanging.com.

I know a lad who was hungover when we were playing FIFA and he just goes "aw dying.ie"
    I thought it was quite funny. But any other "bored.com" bs wrecks my head. Haven't seen any of it in a good while, thank god

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 12,001 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

I have seen this a couple of times since yesterday :rolleyes: (American cousins dontchaknow)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

Lisha wrote: »

Pm?
    r you ok hun?

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

miamee wrote: »
    I have seen this a couple of times since yesterday :rolleyes: (American cousins dontchaknow)

Would have been fine without the "Got you asshole" part IMO.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,734 ✭✭✭Newaglish

First this:
    made tea.ran 43 miles. aerobics class. had a sneeze....
    do people REALLY need to know dis kinda crap people put up

then shortly after:
    (name) shared AJ2 Jewellers's photo.

**Ladies Stunning MICHAEL KORS Rose Gold & Diamonte WATCH GIVEAWAY **

We are giving away this stunning Michael Kors Rose gold & Diamonte Watch!

All you have to do to be in with a chance of winning is:
    1. LIKE our page
    2. LIKE this pic
    3. SHARE this post.
    Its that simple!!
    Good luck everyone! x

Obviously irony is completely lost on this one. Also, if one of my friends ran FORTY-THREE MILES I'd probably be pretty interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭EoghanIRL

If you water an apple tree with apple juice is it forced cannibalism?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭jaffacakesyum

EoghanIRL wrote: »

Bahahaha :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,743 ✭✭✭blatantrereg

It's more like a forced blow job when you think about it.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,408 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

Yes, in the same way as pouring own's seed over a passed out drunk girl is Humanism.

Yes, yes it is.

• Registered Users Posts: 757 ✭✭✭Apanachi

Send the freakin Czechs back home, coming here an bombing our courntry, howd they feel if we bombed theres? I'm boycoting all things Czech, I hope my fellow Americans do the same.

Seriously, if you're going to be spouting racist sh*te, then at least make sure you're giving out about the right country/nation (FFS, at least try to the get the right continent!!!)

Apanachi wrote: »
    Seriously, if you're going to be spouting racist sh*te, then at least make sure you're giving out about the right country/nation (FFS, at least try to the get the right continent!!!)

Or at least go and Czech a map first.

I'll get my coat.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,325 ✭✭✭smileyj1987

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement