Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Derek Mooney Show *MOD WARNING IN 1st POST*

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

If I was stuck in a room with Richard it would only be a matter of time before he would lose his teeth..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,458 ✭✭✭ppink

I dont know if he is quite as bad as yer woman Eanna? though:pac:.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,024 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

Is this Martys first time with Mooney?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,969 ✭✭✭✭syklops

Brenda:"I need to read 50 shades of grey"

• Registered Users Posts: 5,730 ✭✭✭europa11

Is this Martys first time with Mooney?

nope :)

Martyfeldman.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,969 ✭✭✭✭syklops

Great surprise on the show that Brenda didnt see anyone wearing a poppy. Can I ask? Are they sold in Ireland? Maybe thats the reason?

Saw them being sold here on Saturday, Syk, and a few people wearing them yesterday, not many but counted at least three. No big deal anymore tbh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭le la rat

D6 put on a balaclava I can't eat when I can see your face

• Registered Users Posts: 4,425 ✭✭✭telekon

So Marty Morrissey is taking over for Derek this week? This just sums up RTE's laissez faire attitude to radio.

"Shur, we'll stick on that funny looking troll man that hangs around the sports dept...he knows how to talk and stuff."

Maybe the big wigs think so little of Mooney's listeners, they don't give a damn who he's replaced with.

Which is fair enough as the Mooney audience is made up of the insane and the infirm.....surely?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,383 ✭✭✭jimmyw

Mooney seems to be on a "break" fairly often.Its seems even more often than any of the rest of them..............

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,909 ✭✭✭Neeson

jimmyw wrote: »
    Mooney seems to be on a "break" fairly often.Its seems even more often than any of the rest of them..............

Maybe his arse is too sore for the chair!

Brenda the resident salivator... Brek, you wouldnt have a chance with the straight one never mind the gay one..

• Registered Users Posts: 327 ✭✭DuckStab

"I entered Mr. Gay Ireland for the craic"

...and Derek is off this week!?

DuckStab wrote: »
    "I entered Mr. Gay Ireland for the craic"
    ...and Derek is off this week!?

I dont know but I'll be tuning in to Ray D'Arcy tomorrow to see if he outs Marty Morrissey.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,909 ✭✭✭Neeson

I dont know but I'll be tuning in to Ray D'Arcy tomorrow to see if he outs Marty Morrissey.

Why did darcy out mooney before?

Balloon Rodgers alert !!! :eek: If Brek joins in someone call the Coastguard.

A man who can say words backwards... Probably the most stupid item every covered by The Mooney Show, and that is saying something.

insecure when someone else is hosting it while you're off on a leave of absence for your bi polar.

Are you sure that's what is wrong with him?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭artful_codger

Are you sure that's what is wrong with him?

I'm only guessing, but i'd say so. Loads of showbiz personalities are like that, the chirpy persona hides the neurotic and self destructive side. He'll be back soon, exhibiting his mania, all exciteable and erratic.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,683 ✭✭✭✭Welsh Megaman

June Rogers and Bonnie Langford on the same show...

why-god-why1.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭LeakyGee

How much wedge do RTE make a day from that " Mooneys Money " thing ??? only a grand in prize money and thousands of texts
    at 1 euro each, everyday!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Dear God, Dolly Parton Limericks, with Marty Morrissey! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,703 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

Neeson wrote: »
    Why did darcy out mooney before?
    Not exactly, Des Bishop outed Mooney while doing an interview on Ray's show.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,039 ✭✭✭MJ23

Id say Derek is gone on another trip to Baku.

Marty is doing well. I like him. Maybe they'll get rid of Derek, and he can go and live the dream in Baku. And it'll be Marty's Monday quiz, Marty's Money, Marty's tunes, Marty goes wild, Marty goes to Croke park, Marty returns to his home planet, Marty makes mince pies.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,141 ✭✭✭Yakuza

They should make up a new set of jingles for when he gets back - "The Mooney Show, guest presented by Derek Mooney".

BYEEEEEEEEEEEE

• Registered Users Posts: 6,827 ✭✭✭fred funk }{

For your information folks. Derek's mother passed away this week.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,771 ✭✭✭michael999999

For your information folks. Derek's mother passed away this week.

I take it the idiots that posted Derek had Bi polar will be deleting there posts and apologising?

Or can you say what you want about people on Boards.ie?

Gah, eurovision-related stuff not brought up by the Moonster, whatever next?

Paul G nearly choked when Marty suggested we follow Portugals' example and pull out of next years Sausagefest.

Don't touch the junkets whatever ye do.

• Advertisement

With Brek's brazen braying, that brings an abrupt end to that broadcast for me.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement