Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Derek Mooney Show *MOD WARNING IN 1st POST*

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,039 ✭✭✭MJ23

Ah, he's back.
    How long until there's a mention of Jedward or Eurovision?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,730 ✭✭✭europa11

He's actually going to talk to someone who knows all about the Faroe Islands.....although I wonder does the unsuspecting interviewee know Derek is going to ask him about attitudes to gay marriage in the northern isles rather than football (or sheep :) ).

• Registered Users Posts: 5,440 ✭✭✭califano

Ryan Tub-ridey?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭le la rat

Already had an Annie song

• Registered Users Posts: 5,141 ✭✭✭Yakuza

Like a twenty-year old is remotely thinking of buying a house...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

Why doesnt Derek take a few examples closer to home.. With 250K he could afford...

- Derek Mooney for one year.
    - Joe Duffy for 8 months.
    - Marian Finucane for 6 months..

How many times per show does Mooney Money get mentioned?

Ask him where his tribe stands on the issue of gay marriage?

"He's pretty"..

oh shut up Brek and let the man talk about football.. ffs..

Mooney and Brek talking football. Trap is really foooked now!

After tonights draw in Thorshavn he should be asked the burning question of the day and answer it truthfully, without the need for an interpreter.

"Giovanni, what is your position on gay marriage?"

My christ :eek: Gerald Keane on...nice little borderline racist joke there Keano. Anti-German so it's AOK with the host one presumes :D

• Advertisement

Gerald Keane might have to work until he's 89, but he still gets to hobknob in the corporate boxes in the Aviva, it would seem.

30,000 sq. ft house!!!!!! Fúck him and his poor "I have to work until I'm 89" shíte.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

I wish Gerald Keane and Lisa the lips would fook off for good.

We had the luvvie actor shoplifter lauded on Liveline. Plenty of sympathy for the criminal, none for the victim.

Now we have the luvvie solicitor burglary victim on Mooney. Plenty of sympathy for the victim, no mercy for the perpetrators.

RTE - the luvvie station!

I wish Gerald Keane and Lisa the lips would fook off for good.

A big overfed clown. Who cares what this fella thinks? Get him off. Oh and your pouty faced peroxide stuck up woman, is rotten looking. Mutton dressed as lamb.

My ears are ringing from the clanging of the names he's dropping.

Yakuza wrote: »
    My ears are ringing from the clanging of the names he's dropping.

The man is an insufferable bore. Full of his own self-importance.

Actually, the "what gear were you in?" story was funny. And I'd agree with some of his views on waste in the PS, but he's just playing to the gallery from his 30,000 ft² house.

Lisa is only 40?? :eek::eek:

She doesn't look a day under 50 ;)

Keane is entertaining with all his bluster.. but the man is too fully of hypocrisies to have credible opinions on anything...

He was giving out about Peter Daragh Quinn the other week with Finucane, saying that it was outrageous for Quinn to say that he wouldnt get a fair trial in the Republic.. He went on to tell us about all of the great people of great esteem within our judicial system... Later in the SAME broadcast, he went on to announce that a sentence passed down to a sex offender as ridiculous... I mean, he cant have it both ways.. He calls for zero tolerance, when in truth his only priority is to get his client off, whether his client is innocent or guilty...

Today he says that The Mooney Show runs a tight budget... when even Derek himself (who's paid over 200K) said he would do the show for 100K.. You'll have a laugh at him, and sometimes even with him, but I wouldnt take what Keane says very seriously....

Mooney goes to Moneygall to guage local reaction to last nights US Pres. debate.

Strange. I have to admit I only caught the highlights, but can't remember a comment by any of the candidates on t-horny subject of gay marriage.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,184 ✭✭✭✭Lapin

"On todays programme, Brenda head to Moneygall to talk to locals who stayed up to watch last nights US Presidential Debate"

If you were a budding radio producer and pitched this as an idea to a number of radio stations to attract listeners, I suspect you'd soon get used to the sight of doors being slammed in your face.

Yet it passes as quality listening on the PPI Station of the year.

Pathetic.

So they sent that foghorn down to Moneygall to wake up people who had probably gone to bed at 4 o'clock in the morning after watching the debate.

Pity someone didn't fire a chamberpot full of pi** down at her from an upstairs bedroom while she was shouting in the letterbox.

And another "Station of the Year" award you say, Lapin?...............nothing like a bit of self-praise to massage the overpaid egos, eh!

Jaysus, that girl was annoying. Just what we need, another Billie Barry/Twink-type wannabe :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,969 ✭✭✭✭syklops

Jaysus, that girl was annoying. Just what we need, another Billie Barry/Twink-type wannabe :rolleyes:

Lol. A twink wannabe. Thats like aspiring to be Dustin the Turkey one day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,969 ✭✭✭✭syklops

That no nonsense car insurance ad gets worse by the day.

yeah I cant stand those stage school brats.. At least that's one good thing about the recession, no money to pay for Jazz Hands in the future.

Oh God. Young wans talking to Brek about make-up.

She didn't want something stupid on her body so she decided on a flower

• Registered Users Posts: 13,441 ✭✭✭✭dvcireland

Brenda's fav:

Wickes Unique Plastering

One-Coat-Plaster_large.jpg

"...no Joe, you rang me !..." A.Caller.

• Advertisement

Brek backtracking now...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement