Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Derek Mooney Show *MOD WARNING IN 1st POST*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,730 ✭✭✭europa11

".....you met this lovely lady in a disco and she blew you....away...."

:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,039 ✭✭✭MJ23

Jedward, birdshìt, gay, eurovision, tits, foghorn Brek, Mayerdy Button, That patronising annoying Mayna wan, more eurovision and Jedward nonsense. Terrible, terrible show, so bad that I cant turn it off. Utter tripe.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭surferdudz

36 years later...its a bit much expecting to re-kindle this sweet holiday romance........

• Registered Users Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭surferdudz

is this sailor playing with a full deck?

Once he gets into the subject, Derek does seem to like talking about seamen a lot. :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

surferdudz wrote: »
    36 years later...its a bit much expecting to re-kindle this sweet holiday romance........

Would he not rather keep the memory of the small thin blonde. Because 36 years later she is probably a lot different.

syklops wrote: »
    Would he not rather keep the memory of the small thin blonde. Because 36 years later she is probably a lot different.

:D

Why is Derek repeating the story, we just heard it???

europa11 wrote: »

:D

That, but with a tallaght accent.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

Heard this American bloke before somewhere:confused:

• Advertisement

Thinking of listening to D'unbelieveable movies rather than listening to this.

That rule of 3 thing is ridiculous.

Was expecting a 'faster' tune. Sweet child o mine or something.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

"If I broke my leg, I can still play"

Joe Duffy wasnt able to broadcast when he broke his.. I spoke the broken leg inhibited him from talking through his a$$

• Registered Users Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭artful_codger

i can't remember, is he Irelands most unromantic man, or Irelands most uninteresting man?

pass
    pass
    pass
    pass
    .....oh, oh, i know this one. pass.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,039 ✭✭✭MJ23

pass
    pass
    pass
    pass
    .....oh, oh, i know this one. pass.

I heard it, thick eejit, she didnt know what continent India is in.

i can't remember, is he Irelands most unromantic man, or Irelands most uninteresting man?

Either way this is Irelands least interesting show.

syklops wrote: »
    Either way this is Irelands least interesting show.

listening to him chatting with the 12 year old was classic Partridge Mooney.

DM: do you play rugby?
    Kid: no
    DM: do you play football?
    silence
    DM: ...do you row? do you like a good aul row?
    more silence, kid utterly confused now.

listening to him chatting with the 12 year old was classic Partridge Mooney.

DM: do you play rugby?
    DM: do you play football?
    silence
    DM: ...do you row? do you like a good aul row?
    more silence, kid utterly confused now.

Pat Kenny gets called the plank but at least he has interview skills.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,141 ✭✭✭Yakuza

Eanna's up, lets see how much spoofology and condescension we can get out of her today...

Edit - 30 seconds in and already with the circle jerking and self-aggrandizement.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭my friend

Yakuza wrote: »
    Eanna's up, lets see how much spoofology and condescension we can get out of her today...

she is despicable , a lot of underlying simmering hate just below the surface with her

she occasionally lets the veil slip

my friend wrote: »
    she is despicable , a lot of underlying simmering hate just below the surface with her

she occasionally lets the veil slip

I have detected a nasty streak in her, for sure. She sounds like she's waiting to pounce on someone else's mistake, so she can correct them in the most patronising tone possible. And God help anyone who picks up on anything she says as wrong - if she is wrong, she backpedals faster than light, otherwise she has a whole new level of vitriol to unleash on anyone around.

30 seconds in and already with the circle jerking and self-aggrandizement.

EannaNiLamhna.jpg

So, she (Eanna) has been chosen as Ireland's 96th most influential person. And gets to tell us how great she is, yet again.

well, that's according to VB's rag 'The Village', which reminds me, must get some toilet paper.

Time for Moncreiff.

europa11 wrote: »
    well, that's according to VB's rag 'The Village', which reminds me, must get some toilet paper.

is that still being published, has vinnie discharged his debts?

my friend wrote: »
    is that still being published, has vinnie discharged his debts?

Didn't he have to flog his family home to do so, last year?

I have detected a nasty streak in her, for sure. She sounds like she's waiting to pounce on someone else's mistake, so she can correct them in the most patronising tone possible. And God help anyone who picks up on anything she says as wrong - if she is wrong, she backpedals faster than light, otherwise she has a whole new level of vitriol to unleash on anyone around.

i cant remember the day, but there was an expert on from England, I think by phone line, he corrected her on a matter and made a fool out of her

she tried to back peddle but he still stuck it to her

would love to get the podcast

when he went off the line she continued to try and back track

it was the best Mooney show ever

On a hunch, I youtubed "Eanna mooney" and got a hit (can't link it from here) with Oliver Callan pretending to be Joe Duffy, calling into the Mooney show. Well worth a listen. She's completely taken in, and (nastily) correcting the bogus facts "Joe" is calling in.

Just noticed it was uploaded by Johnathananon - I guess the one and the same of these boards? :)

On a hunch, I youtubed "Eanna mooney" and got a hit (can't link it from here) with Oliver Callan pretending to be Joe Duffy, calling into the Mooney show. Well worth a listen. She's completely taken in, and (nastily) correcting the bogus facts "Joe" is calling in.

excellent.... thanks for that

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

Killer Bees:pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement