Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UFO/alien evidence

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,575 ✭✭✭NTMK

Theres an insurmountable level of videos, released government files, witnesses and documentaries which all point to the undeniable truth that ufos are indeed real and that we arnt the ones driving them.

how come these videos are always shot with crap cameras and how come ufo sightings only really kicked off in the 40's when the jet aircraft was developed?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,377 ✭✭✭zenno

sorry for gatecrashing here but i see that a few people disregard the true belief that ufo's exist, well I can prove it to you that they do exist and the scientific community of many countries will prove it as well, but don't forget that UFO only means unidentified flying object and that is a correct analogy of the ufo problem.

also this documentary i will show you has the work of real scientists involved and has recorded these ufo's also recorded with spectrum analysis and they have proved ufo's are real.

many people have not seen this video so i will link you to it on youtube as it was uploaded a while ago from a well renowned documentary source scientists are baffled as well as they are only learning about this phenomena.

watch it and take in the truth. link part 1 of 5 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxozdD6snws it is called the hessdalen phenomena.

• Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭Lefticus Loonaticus

digme wrote: »
    i'd love there to be aliens here, but as you said all we have is guys saying there's aliens here and a few videos. :(

Well, when the guys saying it are ex-astronauts, senior airport officials who have the radar recordings, a belguim airforce general who goes on Tv to address the nation about it and a former canadian minister of defence, you can be damn well sure these people are not taking the piss.

But you are right to a certain degree, there needs to be somthing more tangable before any serious mainstream discussions can be had. On the other hand tho, how much circumstantial evidence is enough? The opinion of a lot of people is that we have enough already.

NTMK wrote: »
    how come these videos are always shot with crap cameras and how come ufo sightings only really kicked off in the 40's when the jet aircraft was developed?

If you look hard enough you can find HD versions im sure, I had one before of the tether incident.

Ufos have been around for thousands of years, plently of historical evidence. Its only recently we learned to fly ourselves, so its only recently we can identify them as other vehicles/get radar info about/ fly close up to them etc etc. People hundreds of years ago would have thought they were magic or dragons or whatever else. The romans called them shields in the sky.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,536 ✭✭✭✭nullzero

So why would NASA themselves deny that they are UFOs? Proof of the existence of extraterrestrials would be something they'd be shouting from the rooftops.

Why would NASA be shouting that from the rooftops?
    Is the search for ET's NASA's primary area of interest?

Are NASA not an organisation funded by the US government?
    The same US government that is so often the focus of conspiracy theories and cover up allegations in this very forum and beyond?

Glazers Out!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,473 ✭✭✭robtri

nullzero wrote: »
    Why would NASA be shouting that from the rooftops?
    Is the search for ET's NASA's primary area of interest?

Are NASA not an organisation funded by the US government?
    The same US government that is so often the focus of conspiracy theories and cover up allegations in this very forum and beyond?

one reason, NASA would be rolling in the cash....

If UFO's where solidly proven NASA would get an unlimited budget....
    be in their interest and everyone working there....

robtri wrote: »

The US gov has technology that must be kept secret, thats far more important than any money for nasa.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,455 ✭✭✭✭Monty Burnz

If you look hard enough you can find HD versions im sure, I had one before of the tether incident.

Ufos have been around for thousands of years, plently of historical evidence. Its only recently we learned to fly ourselves, so its only recently we can identify them as other vehicles/get radar info about/ fly close up to them etc etc. People hundreds of years ago would have thought they were magic or dragons or whatever else. The romans called them shields in the sky.
    Presumably the ancients were just as likely - or probably more likely - to ascribe supernatural explanations to things that they could not explain. Sure, the Romans saw UFOs, but they also believed that lightnening bolts were thrown by Jupiter, so it's not like they are the most reliable of sources.

The US gov has technology that must be kept secret, thats far more important than any money for nasa.
    I hate to ask, but....evidence? :)

I hate to ask, but....evidence? :)

Go a few pages back and watch the disclosure project witness testmony documentary I linked, many highly credible people talk about it. Its very well documented how the issue slipped from government in the early years and went into private corperations, such as lochheed martin and others.

Its 2 hours long yeah, but you need not ask silly questions ever again after watching it, its that good I swear :).

• Advertisement

Go a few pages back and watch the disclosure project witness testmony documentary I linked, many highly credible people talk about it. Its very well documented how the issue slipped from government in the early years and went into private corperations, such as lochheed martin and others.

Its 2 hours long yeah, but you need not ask silly questions ever again after watching it, its that good I swear :).
    But then I'll just be asking silly questions like 'who made the documentary?', 'what is their motivation?', 'can these people provide any evidence for their claims?', and 'why should I believe any of this?'... :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,822 ✭✭✭iPlop

The other thing is that the disclosure project was initially set up by Laurence Rockerfeller which make me a little suspicious.Some part of this disclosure project is most likely for their own ends.Maybe all the UFO's are earthy and part of some military project.

Maybe at some point in time there will be a massive "simulation" of some kind to bring the world together ,who knows.
    The official invitation to discuss UFOs privately came in an August 4, 1993 letter from Rockefeller to Gibbons. The informal roundtable discussion was to be held September 13-15, 1993 at Rockefeller’s JY Ranch in the Teton Forest near Jackson Hole Wyoming. Along with representatives from Gibbons office, Richard Farley, Rockefeller, Henry Diamond, Dr. Scott Jones, Dr. John Mack, Dr. Bruce Maccabee, Dr. Leo Sprinkle, Linda Moulton Howe, Dr. Steven Greer, and Keith Thompson attended.

http://www.x-ppac.org/OSTP.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Fundog

But then I'll just be asking silly questions like 'who made the documentary?', 'what is their motivation?', 'can these people provide any evidence for their claims?', and 'why should I believe any of this?'... :)

Fcuk me, its like ground hog day around here :D.

All the people in that documentary are walking evidence. They are all ex government people from a whole load of different departments. Their motivation is the truth and they risked their lives to give that evidence.

One guy, Clifford Stone, who was involved with crash retrieval teams, had his son assasinated.

The disclosure project was funded by rockafeller, hes pro disclosure, or so they say. (edit: just mentioned above by Fridge and i didnt see)

The other thing is that the disclosure project was initially set up by Laurence Rockerfeller which make me a little suspicious.Some part of this disclosure project is most likely for their own ends.Maybe all the UFO's are earthy and part of some military project.

Maybe at some point in time there will be a massive "simulation" of some kind to bring the world together ,who knows.

Greer often speaks of the powers that be, aka people that are above government that are controlling the whole thing. Aparently about half of the powers that be have now turned pro disclosure, rockerfeller is one of them. This is the reason why the secrecy has been breaking down over the last 10 years or so and why many governments are starting to release somes of their files.

The other thing is that the disclosure project was initially set up by Laurence Rockerfeller which make me a little suspicious.
    Very interesting. So it seems the richest family on earth (according one CT) are trying to fool the public into believing that UFOs are aliens paying us visits.

It looks like Lefticus Loonaticus has either fallen for this trick by the Rockerfellers, or perhaps he is working for them to spread the story?

Which is it? :)

.Maybe all the UFO's are earthy and part of some military project.

I would generally believe that man made ufos is a much sounder theory, however, theres just to much evidence of these things flying out of the atmosphere at huge speeds, appearing and disapearing, ufos 4 - 5 times the size of large airliners and generally going speeds that would kill any human.

Fundog wrote: »
    This is great - I imagine they will be getting this hard, physical evidence to some seriously respected scientists and we will see it published in Nature in a year or two. Finally we will have incontrovertible proof that aliens visit us! There's absolutely no way to keep this under wraps anymore, now that we have actual alien technology as proof!

Assuming it's not total bull****. Which it almost certainly is.

Very interesting. So it seems the richest family on earth (according one CT) are trying to fool the public into believing that UFOs are aliens paying us visits.

It looks like Lefticus Loonaticus has either fallen for this trick by the Rockerfellers, or perhaps he is working for them to spread the story?

That's the question Monty.Why would the ruling class create the disclosure project?

There has to be another agenda surely?!

That's the question Monty.Why would the ruling class create the disclosure project?

There has to be another agenda surely?!
    Exactly - if they are trying to fool us into it, it must be to their advantage. If aliens really were visiting us, the ruling class

a) would know it and
    b) could easily prove it.

So if aliens really are here, and the rulers want us to believe, why not just show us?

The only logical explanation is that they want us to believe in something that is not real, otherwise they could prove it.

I think this Rockefeller link may be concrete proof that aliens are NOT visiting us. Hence all the money they put into alien-themed movies and other media, and funding 'Disclosure Projects' to fool the public.

• Advertisement

Exactly - if they are trying to fool us into it, it must be to their advantage. If aliens really were visiting us, the ruling class

a) would know it and
    b) could easily prove it.

So if aliens really are here, and the rulers want us to believe, why not just show us?

The only logical explanation is that they want us to believe in something that is not real, otherwise they could prove it.

I think this Rockefeller link may be concrete proof that aliens are NOT visiting us. Hence all the money they put into alien-themed movies and other media, and funding 'Disclosure Projects' to fool the public.

Don't forget ,It was mentioned some years back that the scenario for the film "Independence day" came from the pentagon apparently.

Don't forget ,It was mentioned some years back that the scenario for the film "Independence day" came from the pentagon apparently.
    This is really starting to make sense.

One must always keep an opened mind yes, but i seriously doubt it was david rockerfeller who going a million miles per hours doing rings around the belgium airforce in the early 90's.

Seriously, go back and watch the disclosure project witness testmony documentary. To be honest with you, you have no idea what your taking about until you watch that, it took over 10 years to put togather.

Do you think the guy who was in control of over a dozen nuclear weapons is lying when he says that ufos disabled his nukes and it was covered up?

Why dont you go try pick some holes in the harder evidence instead of wasting everyones time avoiding the hard stuff and making stupid comments saying "omgzor its so bull lololol".

There was another disclosure project a couple of years ago aswell at the national press club. Airforce pilots from diferent countries, airline pilots, politicians and more. Heres part 1, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFnjxfPV2ic go educate yourself.

The only retarded thing about ufos is that people still deny it.

The only retarded thing about ufos is that people still deny it.
    I don't deny that there are UFOs. There have always been things that aren't explainable, like lightening was inexplicable to the ancients and they decided it was Zeus or Jupiter or whatever. UFOs are unindentified flying objects. No more, no less.

I'm saying that it looks increasingly like the NWO has decided to try to distract the rest of us by promoting the idea that aliens have been here and visit us regularly.

If, as is claimed, the Rockerfellers are behind this 'Disclosure Project', can you please explain the apparent paradox of the hidden rulers wanting people to believe in UFOs, but not being able to provide us with convincing proof? These people are the rulers behind the rulers, they pull all the strings. So why can't they come up with conclusive evidence that would convince us all?

The only logical explanation is because there are no aliens visiting us. The real question is, why do they want us to think there are?

I don't deny that there are UFOs. There have always been things that aren't explainable, like lightening was inexplicable to the ancients and they decided it was Zeus or Jupiter or whatever. UFOs are unindentified flying objects. No more, no less.

I'm saying that it looks increasingly like the NWO has decided to try to distract the rest of us by promoting the idea that aliens have been here and visit us regularly.

If, as is claimed, the Rockerfellers are behind this 'Disclosure Project', can you please explain the apparent paradox of the hidden rulers wanting people to believe in UFOs, but not being able to provide us with convincing proof? These people are the rulers behind the rulers, they pull all the strings. So why can't they come up with conclusive evidence that would convince us all?

The only logical explanation is because there are no aliens visiting us. The real question is, why do they want us to think there are?

That NWO stuff is load bollox with a capital B. They are people with alot of money and resources to pull their weight, but thats all. Rockerfeller got the clintons to get their CIA directer james woolsey to have a meeting with steve greer about the issue, thats what got the ball rolling with the disclosure project.

Rockerfeller is pro-disclosure, while others are still not, how is that a paradox? Theres no riddle really, and who gives a crap about him anyway, if it is true then fair play to him for breaking tradition.

In the link i post above, theres airline pilots who witnesses huge ships floating in the sky. Theres a guy from the iranian airforce who was ordered to fire on a ufo and his missile was jammed by somthing unknown. How is this evidence explained away by saying some rich guy is pretending aliens exist to fool us all?

The fact that such overwhelmingly hard evidence and testimony from the people who are best placed to talk about it is completely disregarded is extremely suspicious. Christ theres even an astronauts that talk about ufos and the coverup such as edgar mitchel and still people dig their head in the sand and say the world is flat.

Heres a brief summary of the conference, since i know you have a low attention span. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UT2F2WGH-zM&feature=grec_index

Typical mainstream media cheesy comments, but at least they are covering it finally.

Mod Note: User was banned for this comment

That NWO stuff is load bollox with a capital B. They are people with alot of money and resources to pull their weight, but thats all. Rockerfeller got the clintons to get their CIA directer james woolsey to have a meeting with steve greer about the issue, thats what got the ball rolling with the disclosure project.

Rockerfeller is pro-disclosure, while others are still not, how is that a paradox? Theres no riddle really, and who gives a crap about him anyway, if it is true then fair play to him for breaking tradition.

In the link i post above, theres airline pilots who witnesses huge ships floating in the sky. Theres a guy from the iranian airforce who was ordered to fire on a ufo and his missile was jammed by somthing unknown. How is this evidence explained away by saying some rich guy is pretending aliens exist to fool us all?

The fact that such overwhelmingly hard evidence and testimony from the people who are best placed to talk about it is completely disregarded is extremely suspicious. Christ theres even an astronauts that talk about ufos and the coverup such as edgar mitchel and still people dig their head in the sand and say the world is flat.
    So your counter-argument to the Rockefellers and their pals being behind this pro-alien agenda is just to say it's 'bollocks'? Not the best argument I've ever heard to be honest. You are asking everyone here to believe that there is no NWO, there is no Skull & Bones, no Illuminati, no anybody behind the scenes pulling the strings. You are asking us to accept that every other conspiracy theory is wrong, but your one is right.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,584 ✭✭✭digme

Well, when the guys saying it are ex-astronauts, senior airport officials who have the radar recordings, a belguim airforce general who goes on Tv to address the nation about it and a former canadian minister of defence, you can be damn well sure these people are not taking the piss.

But you are right to a certain degree, there needs to be somthing more tangable before any serious mainstream discussions can be had. On the other hand tho, how much circumstantial evidence is enough? The opinion of a lot of people is that we have enough already.
    You should be looking along these lines.

robtri wrote: »

What?

UFO's are unidentified flying objects.
    The fact that people see them is proof that UFO's exist, they are flying objects that are unidentified.
    Proving what they are however is another thing altogether.
    Finding alien life is not the main objective of NASA, I'm sure they have considered that their work may lead to finding alien life but the only official body I can think fo that is doing anything close to actively seeking alien life is SETI.

I'm struggling to see where this idea of an unlimited budget would come from as well, it seems a little half baked if I'm honest.

Glazers Out!

• Advertisement

Had that got something to do with the rumoured Project Bluebeam?

Glazers Out!

Advertisement