Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Great 2011 PSN Outage Megathread *Post 1 updated*

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,447 ✭✭✭richymcdermott

Lads i got it working , if you downloaded the package thing and it disappears go to account management,transaction management,service list click the package thing again and download the games

• Registered Users Posts: 620 ✭✭✭Laika1986

Lads i got it working , if you downloaded the package thing and it disappears go to account management,transaction management,service list click the package thing again and download the games

I can do that but then it gets me to a title screen and my only option is to go back!anyone else?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,645 ✭✭✭Daemos

Thanks. Still can't download any because the server times out but at least they're there

Laika1986 wrote: »
    I can do that but then it gets me to a title screen and my only option is to go back!anyone else?

Keep trying it , it worked for me

• Registered Users Posts: 53,905 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

So i cant get into the store or my account management

lol

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,134 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

Multiple accounts work?

:)

Echochrome sounds nice about now...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭mcgovern

Playstation store down again.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭Krusader

Lads file into an orderly queue for the PSN store, i'll go 1st :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,459 ✭✭✭T-b0n3

I'm in the store, downloaded that welcome back package thing, but I can't see where to actually download the games??? :confused:

Edit/ Finally got it working, had to do mine through account management.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,923 ✭✭✭kearneybobs

Multiple accounts work?

Echochrome sounds nice about now...
    Yup. My UK, US and Irish account all worked.

• Advertisement

Crosáidí wrote: »
    Lads file into an orderly queue for the PSN store, i'll go 1st :D

Behind the velvet rope

• Registered Users Posts: 620 ✭✭✭Laika1986

Keep trying it , it worked for me

I have got as far as clicking on downloading the wipeout but then it lags and errors. keep trying ya reckon?

And right you were wipeout downloading as we type!

• Registered Users Posts: 840 ✭✭✭Yellowledbetter

Downloaded the Welcome Back thingy no probs and currently downloading Wipeout now,seems straight forward enough thankfully

• Registered Users Posts: 5,458 ✭✭✭shinzon

Anyone else getting No content found when trying to get the free stuff on the PSP, i purchased the welcome back pack on the PSP it crashed out went back in and now this

everything fine on the PS3 downloading infamous as we speak

Shin

• Registered Users Posts: 1,424 ✭✭✭Ciano35

I can't get into the store at all, getting error 80710d36.

I'll try and stay patient...

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭rossism

tried to download the free games and it says content cannot be selected at this time, this happening for anyone else

edit: downloaded the psn plus membership and now the option to download the free games has gone?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,163 ✭✭✭Beefy78

I'm going to play the arse out of Streets of Rage, James Pond and Burnout Paradise over the long weekend.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,604 Mod ✭✭✭✭horgan_p

Sorry guys ,
    This is far from fixed - randomly throws me out of the store , when it lets me in I get random "no content" messages.
    Cant complete a transaction at all.
    fixed ? not a hope.

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭phily2002

managed to get my ps+ and download infamous, went back for more but store was down :D ah well get to try out infamous :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,569 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Getting errors everytime I click something, but once you click ok, it's fine

In the middle of downloading;

R&C
    inFamous
    Streets of rage II
    James Pond
    Burnout

• Advertisement

after a bit of poking around on the Playstation blog comments section about my no content found message on PSP I found this

Try this:

1. On your PlayStation 3 or PlayStation Portable navigate to the PlayStation Network icon on the XMB
    2. Log into your PlayStation Network account and choose Account Management > Transaction Management > Services List
    3. Choose “PlayStation Network Promotions” from the list of services displayed
    4. Select either “PS3 Free Games” or “PSP Free Games” and then choose “Select Content”

And it worked, I no longer have no content found on there, strange you have to click on the token but at least it works so I thought id post it up here

Shin

• Registered Users Posts: 8,163 ✭✭✭Beefy78

horgan_p wrote: »
    Sorry guys ,
    This is far from fixed - randomly throws me out of the store , when it lets me in I get random "no content" messages.
    Cant complete a transaction at all.
    fixed ? not a hope.

It's not about being "fixed". It wasn't broken. There's 75,000,000 trying to download a ****load of stuff at this exact moment. If it gives you an error message then wait two seconds and try again. It is working though.

• Registered Users Posts: 784 ✭✭✭Klair88

rossism wrote: »
    tried to download the free games and it says content cannot be selected at this time, this happening for anyone else

edit: downloaded the psn plus membership and now the option to download the free games has gone?

This has happened to me too, downloaded psn+ and now theres no option to download the free games, only the selected psn+ content.

Klair88 wrote: »
    This has happened to me too, downloaded psn+ and now theres no option to download the free games, only the selected psn+ content.

Try this:

1. On your PlayStation 3 or PlayStation Portable navigate to the PlayStation Network icon on the XMB
    2. Log into your PlayStation Network account and choose Account Management > Transaction Management > Services List
    3. Choose “PlayStation Network Promotions” from the list of services displayed
    4. Select either “PS3 Free Games” or “PSP Free Games” and then choose “Select Content”

shin

• Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭leemurta

I went into the store I kept getting an error but got in eventually, I got the package but didn't choose the games yet now it keeps popping up error and I can't get them:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 307 ✭✭jimbob86

what are the games can we choose to download,i mean what are the options like?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Wolverine359

You can download games across multiple accounts! Got 2 ps3 games on my us account, and 2 for my Irish one! :)

Edit: just read the last page, I see it's already common knowledge, my bad! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭yawnstretch

Kinda annoying if you've already paid for those games :(

Credit would have been better.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,184 ✭✭✭Patsy fyre

Playstation hacked again lads!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭The Freeman

Patsy fyre wrote: »
    Playstation hacked again lads!

seriously doubt it mate. correct me if i am wrong. I would say its all the traffic tbh, coming up error message trying to get in to store, seems online play is not affected.

Advertisement