Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Great 2011 PSN Outage Megathread *Post 1 updated*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,968 ✭✭✭aindriu80

Well Im glad they didnt get those credit card details but the morning business shows were full of stories saying as much.

They really have taken their time lauching the welcome back programme. Its June now and still stalling.

did you hear that the NGP is rumoured to have 1/2 the power as promised.. to compete with Nintendo. Tough times for Sony.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭Reg'stoy

1. Play TV stalling constantly (apparently SONY are aware of this and will release a patch some time in the next 2000 years to fix it)
    2. 4OD not working in the PS3 browser; click on play and it just goes to a black screen
    3. General glitchy/stalling Playstation Store
    Is this what everyone else is getting or is there something extra up with my PS3?

The 4OD problem might be as simple as clearing your cache and history, as this is a common enough problem if you don't.

• Registered Users Posts: 35 Unregistered Migrant

I've cleared cache, history, cookies etc. multiple times. Nothin' doin.' Is 4OD working on your PS3?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,278 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

I've cleared cache, history, cookies etc. multiple times. Nothin' doin.' Is 4OD working on your PS3?

Working for me now.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,032 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

How come I can't sign into the playstation website?Its been down a few days now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,923 ✭✭✭kearneybobs

Welcome Back package is live on the store now. Just got Wipeout and Rachet and Clank. Have the others and not really too interested in Dead Nation. I think. Now to check if the US account and Uk account will gove me the other games. i.e. dead nation!

edit: Just tried the Uk account there. Downloading Dead Nation right now. Probably gonna get Infamous too even though I already have it.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,278 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Welcome back: http://blog.us.playstation.com/2011/06/03/welcome-back/?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=WelcomeBack_060311

Sorry, but that's the US one.
    Don't have a link to the Irish one, but it's there now.

Downloading Dead Nation and inFamous myself.

My US, UK and Irish account all work. Got Superstardust off of the US one, Dead Nation off of the UK one and Wipeout and Rachet and Clank off of the Irish one. Sweet. Now to try for the PSP games.

• Registered Users Posts: 409 ✭✭celj

Oops.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,908 ✭✭✭Daysha

Ok I must have done something wrong because it's not giving me the option to download the free games. I only have the Playstation Plus tile available to me on the right hand side of the screen :confused: I think I may have clicked into and then pressed the back button but now it's no longer there. Anyone else have that problem?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,645 ✭✭✭Daemos

Expires on July 3rd. You have a month to download them.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭Krusader

It's up for a month, 3rd July

• Registered Users Posts: 53,902 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

lol the servers are already going

Daysha, the button for the Welcome back package disappears after you select it and download it. You then have to go back into the Welcome Back part from the front page I think to be able to redeem your choice of two games.

what a joke

errors every where

I got in there before the errors! :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,447 ✭✭✭richymcdermott

For **** sake , errors errors errors everywhere, whats so fecking hard making games already on the store free for a certain amount of time , complete utter joke , bunch of bright lads their at sony thumbs up :pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,589 ✭✭✭irish_stevo815

Daysha, the button for the Welcome back package disappears after you select it and download it. You then have to go back into the Welcome Back part from the front page I think to be able to redeem your choice of two games.

NO it's gone for me too. I selected dead nation then it froze and said it's down for maintenance. THen the free games part disappeared in front of m

y eyes :eek:

Sony are just making it so worse for themselves. Some people may say there's millions accessing the network at the same time but Sony knew this was going to happen, they just have no foresight

• Registered Users Posts: 292 ✭✭James_LWAU

keep on getting error code 80023103:rolleyes:

• Advertisement

This thread should be called sony dun goofd:pac::pac:

Can't seem to be able to redeem them anywhere. I'm nearly sure I downloaded the package but I can't find anywhere to download them and when I go to the A-Z listings they're all listed as €26.99

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,645 ✭✭✭Daemos

NO it's gone for me too. I selected dead nation then it froze and said it's down for maintenance. THen the free games part disappeared in front of m

y eyes :eek:
    Same here. Will wait for the flood of traffic to die down before trying again

Daysha wrote: »
    Can't seem to be able to redeem them anywhere. I'm nearly sure I downloaded the package but I can't find anywhere to download them and when I go to the A-Z listings they're all listed as €26.99
    Possibly, check in the downloads section of the Store and redownload it. Not really sure.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,464 ✭✭✭e_e

50% of Infamous downloaded, no issues here.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

Daysha wrote: »
    Ok I must have done something wrong because it's not giving me the option to download the free games. I only have the Playstation Plus tile available to me on the right hand side of the screen :confused: I think I may have clicked into and then pressed the back button but now it's no longer there. Anyone else have that problem?

I did the exact same thing I try to buy the games then and I could cause I hadn't enough credit.

I too clicked the welcome back package , got error code 3 times thing then disappears and now cant pick my games, swell..

• Registered Users Posts: 620 ✭✭✭Laika1986

This content cannot be selected at this time!

Possibly, check in the downloads section of the Store and redownload it. Not really sure.

Nope no package appearing in the download list.

• Advertisement

If sony had an sense they would of released welcome back
    package during mid day, we would of seen alot less traffic

Advertisement