Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3DS StreetPass

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

Hmmm.... I may have gotten my first streetpass while driving. There's a street pass notifier and an SM3DL mystery box but no mii streetpass... Can you disable or not enable streetpass for mii plaza? Does that qualify as a pass for the purposes of this thread? Were you on the n4 at six pm today?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭nitromaster

Banjo wrote: »
    Hmmm.... I may have gotten my first streetpass while driving. There's a street pass notifier and an SM3DL mystery box but no mii streetpass... Can you disable or not enable streetpass for mii plaza? Does that qualify as a pass for the purposes of this thread? Were you on the n4 at six pm today?

I think so. Maybe they just never set it up though?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

By the way, does anyone have DOA Dimensions and if so is it true that you can transfer the DLC via streetpass? I've missed it all by now and it would sour me on buying the game (I'm a PC Gamer by trade, I'm used to DLC getting re-released on Gold/GOTY editions a year after release for a fraction of the price!)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭Motley Crue

I think with the latest update that it's now possible for Nintendo to send you Mii via StreetPass, hopefully they'll start sending me more (stronger) warriors to make that quest a little more interesting.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,763 ✭✭✭wampyrus77

Turn off Invitations in the Mii Plaza settings.

not until i got all the accomplishments how many miis in your plaza are all done

• Advertisement

yesterday i got 4 hits and ive 183 in total and 119

today i got 3 streetpass hits and ive 186 in total and 122

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Wolverine359

:rolleyes: @wampy these daily updates have become tiresome, seriously.

today i got 3 streetpass hits and ive 189 in total and 125

• Registered Users Posts: 55,452 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

wampy - it's getting boring now. Stop with these updates, please.

• Advertisement

4th today in Castlebar, about 5pm. Called Chezzo...last playing the Mii Maker...such an interesting game choice! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,222 ✭✭✭robman60

4th today in Castlebar, about 5pm. Called Chezzo...last playing the Mii Maker...such an interesting game choice! :pac:
    Ha, the small western towns aren't exactly buzzing with 3DS users. I haven't got any in over a week even though I was in Galway one evening.

It's going to be difficult to complete Street Pass Quest at this rate. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

I'm starting to get lots of repeat street passes on the bus, in college and a few from shops (must be employees.) Its really great :D I love Street Pass Quest so higher levels make me happy, and getting looaaaaads of puzzle pieces! A few special ones too.

If only I could make real friends with these people :pac: Some have deadly hats!!

So 97 street pass hits so far :)

robman60 wrote: »
    Ha, the small western towns aren't exactly buzzing with 3DS users. I haven't got any in over a week even though I was in Galway one evening.

It's going to be difficult to complete Street Pass Quest at this rate. :(

Ended up getting two on the first day i tried it, pity that seems like it was a lucky day though!
    Streetpass totally didn't influence my journeys or routes i take getting places......:pac:

4 more than expected though! :)

Ended up getting two on the first day i tried it, pity that seems like it was a lucky day though!
    Streetpass totally didn't influence my journeys or routes i take getting places......:pac:

4 more than expected though! :)

Me too! They take over my life. I find myself getting on the bus a stop early to walk through the mall incase of street pass hits. And in college I walk a bit farther to the biggest lunch canteen :o

I have a sad life :pac:

Me too! They take over my life. I find myself getting on the bus a stop early to walk through the mall incase of street pass hits. And in college I walk a bit farther to the biggest lunch canteen :o

I have a sad life :pac:

Then I'm right there with you, I'm always taking the long way around places just in case I get that illustrious SP....I don't get that many so it's always sweet when I do. Feel free to add me if you haven't already.

You know the way this new SP update allows you to get SP hits from online Mario Kart play, does it work for older games like SF3D and Resident Evil Mercenaries?

tomorrow going be parade in dublin city afternoon to stop the fees REVOLUTION!!!!!!!!!! until 6pm,

Description

Lets start this revolution! We need to get up off our ass's, off our seats, down tools, down pens, close up schools, colleges, shops and business's for the day of the 25th Jan 2012. EVERYONE and their Mother, Father, Sons and daughters.............no more sitting back, and good time to get streetpasses on ur 3ds, over 300 people going in riot

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭Just Like Heaven

:P

Slightly off-topic... :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,836 ✭✭✭TanG411

In the middle of a riot exchanging puzzle pieces. Should be fun.

Everyone bring Mario Kart, we'll have a few sessions.

• Advertisement

Then I'm right there with you, I'm always taking the long way around places just in case I get that illustrious SP....I don't get that many so it's always sweet when I do. Feel free to add me if you haven't already.

You know the way this new SP update allows you to get SP hits from online Mario Kart play, does it work for older games like SF3D and Resident Evil Mercenaries?

I don't think so.
    Isn't Mario Kart Spotpass anyway...? (and Mii's of whoever you play against are added into your Plaza by default)

I don't think so.
    Isn't Mario Kart Spotpass anyway...? (and Mii's of whoever you play against are added into your Plaza by default)

Well I'm hoping some of those Mii's help me with StreetQuest when they're added - I need a few Level 7's to wipe the floor with these ghosts

Well I'm hoping some of those Mii's help me with StreetQuest when they're added - I need a few Level 7's to wipe the floor with these ghosts

No they don't do anything except hang around your plaza. Only street pass hits help in the quest. I have 2 level 7 miis now. Are you one Street Pass Quest 2? Love being able to hire old allies :D

No they don't do anything except hang around your plaza. Only street pass hits help in the quest. I have 2 level 7 miis now. Are you one Street Pass Quest 2? Love being able to hire old allies :D

Because I had to start everything from scratch I'm just on the first run through of the first Street Pass Quest....with any luck I'll be finished this side of Easter and be able to move onto the second one.

Might be going down to London in a few weeks for a few days, I'll take the 3DS with me then, purposely walk past Westminster and Oxford Street to see just how many people I can find with StreetPasses...oh and The Tube!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,222 ✭✭✭robman60

Because I had to start everything from scratch I'm just on the first run through of the first Street Pass Quest....with any luck I'll be finished this side of Easter and be able to move onto the second one.

Might be going down to London in a few weeks for a few days, I'll take the 3DS with me then, purposely walk past Westminster and Oxford Street to see just how many people I can find with StreetPasses...oh and The Tube!

The Tube is supposedly littered with 3DS owners. One guy on the Mario Kart site I'm on had 300 streetpasses by mid-summer, mainly from his daily commute. You should get a decent number if you're lucky.

robman60 wrote: »
    The Tube is supposedly littered with 3DS owners. One guy on the Mario Kart site I'm on had 300 streetpasses by mid-summer, mainly from his daily commute. You should get a decent number if you're lucky.

Good stuff, I'll look forward to taking that journey so!:D

I think Ireland is just a bad spot for 3DS. Not a day has gone by in Canada that I haven't gotten at least 1 street pass, and I don't even live in one of the main cities!

Met Surprise Buttsex guy again, and a girl who had recently been playing Netflix. So unfair! Mine is European 3ds so linked to the European Nintendo store so I can't download the app even though I have a Canadian Netflix account :(

5th one yesterday. Two in the space of four days in castlebar...not too bad! :cool:

Didn't notice the light being on until late last night :pac:
    "mario" from Co. Mayo, last played Nintendo 3DS Camera.

Very imaginative name there :rolleyes:

Got 6 in Galway today, including a girl from Anguilla of all places! :)

• Advertisement

today i got 4 hits, last Thursday i met mii on his birthday and got accomplishment for it, plus 2day i finish streetpass quest 2 normal twice and got wario and key to unlock new passage way for the streetpass quest 2 normal, ive 197 streetpass hits in total

Advertisement