Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3DS StreetPass

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Wolverine359

New streetpass puzzle available: Kirby's 20th anniversary! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,763 ✭✭✭wampyrus77

2 hits today, and total 329 hits and New streetpass puzzle available: Kirby's 20th anniversary!

^why did you feel the need to copy and paste my post? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

Copy and paste? Piffle! He paraphrased - notice the absence of the smiley!
    Also - Glad tidings, compadres : a fresh "BoulevardLiaison" pictoconundrum - 2 decades of Kirby! :]

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,433 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

I took my 3DS to London on Wednesday. It was just a day trip to see Batman in the IMAX. I only managed to get 5 Streetpass hits.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,222 ✭✭✭robman60

I got two hits tonight at the Saw Doctors Concert at the Westport Music Festival. The hits were only a minute apart according to the notifications so good chance the two people were together.

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭Champion Gold

Last sunday I was at the street performance world championships and got 10 hits :) One was a French guy and one was a guy who I had actually met at toys 4 big boys in october. Wish I had seen him there or recognised him so we could chat haha

Got 10 hits around town today, 3 on my original console while I was in HMV and the rest with my new XL. And I've reached the 777 milestone! Finally met someone from Italy (Campania to be exact) - ciao Giuseppe! ;)

Got 10 hits around town today, 3 on my original console while I was in HMV and the rest with my new XL. And I've reached the 777 milestone! Finally met someone from Italy (Campania to be exact) - ciao Giuseppe! ;)

You make me sick. I have only 308 :(

I'll be wandering the mall if anyone needs me ¬_¬

• Advertisement

You make me sick. I have only 308 :(

I'll be wandering the mall if anyone needs me ¬_¬

Hey 308 is pretty good going! :) These past few months have been crazy for hits, goes to show how popular the 3ds has become (at least in Galway aka Streetpass Central).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭Just Like Heaven

It's a shame you can't transfer the system or something. After all your hard work aswell :P

This man has all puzzle pieces!

I went to the mall alright and got my hit from Joshua "Rad to the boner" who likes cats.

He works in the game shop, a few workers have 3DS so I always wander in, look at nothing and wander back out. Except Joshua asked if he could help me with anything :eek: I was going to say "Hi I'm CC, we've met 9 times now. Mahna Mahna." But I just told him I was browsing.

They are onto me!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,540 ✭✭✭✭OwaynOTT

I've 4! and that's since december and one of those was my brother and another was my sister.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,222 ✭✭✭robman60

OwaynOTT wrote: »
    I've 4! and that's since december and one of those was my brother and another was my sister.

You can StreetPass the same person every eight hours. Infinite hits from your brother and sister!

In other news, I got the gold key on the secret quest a couple of days ago. Going to the Galway Races today, so may get a few hits around Galway.

• Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭manicmonoliths

Since getting the 3DS on Friday I've gotten 10 StreetPass hits. 6 of those were on Saturday walking around Dublin mainly Henry Street. I did linger quite a bit in GameStop, HMV and Cex so I'd imagine most of the hits came from there. Also managed to get the achievements for 5 male Miis in a row and meeting a Mii on its birthday straight away so pretty lucky I guess! I then got 1 hit today coming home from work, must have been on Grafton Street judging by the time. Remaining 3 hits were from my sister over the past few days but I guess that's cheating.

I could easily see myself becoming addicted to this. It's such a great idea from Nintendo, I find myself actively thinking about places where I can go to get StreetPasses and I'll probably 'get out more' just like my parents always wanted when I was 10 years old holed up in my room playing N64. I can only imagine how great StreetPass would be in places like Tokyo or New York. Nintendo should launch some kind of media blitz pushing this feature and getting existing 3DS owners to bring theirs with them and more importantly have StreetPass enabled!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭Motley Crue

3DS out with me on Sunday, got 2 hits, one from a guy from Japan...was delighted to get another continent/country so fast. Heading into town tomorrow, the usual places and a few game stores, just to see if I'll get a StreetPass from some HMV machines etc

I think the official requirement is to have all the hats from SPQ 1. But 2 passes should cover it unless you're really unlucky.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,565 ✭✭✭Parawind

Been doing it since I got my 3ds on Friday, reckoned I would hit a few on the commute. Monday and Tuesday i got nothing, but today I saw a woman playing her 3ds at the train station i was so pleased.

I checked at the end of the day turned out she must have had her streetpass turnoff, because the Mii that I found turned out to be a Brazilian man with a mighty beard.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Hercules77

i had my 3ds xl since saturday and 5 hints so far

• Advertisement

ive 342 streetpass hits and 242 miis in my plaza

• Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭manicmonoliths

StreetPassed a guy called Scorpion today who asked me to 'Get over here!' StreetPass humour, so many possibilities.

I was using the scorpion mii today but my catch phrase was "come over here" and ive 345 streetpass hits today and mario kart 7 update

wampyrus77 wrote: »
    I was using the scorpion mii today but my catch phrase was "come over here" and ive 345 streetpass hits today and mario kart 7 update

What? :confused:

If Memory serves me correct you've had your 3DS since launch, and you've probably streetpassed everyone in Ireland at this stage;)

When you say Scorpion, I assume you mean.....

Scorpion-in-mk-vs-dc.jpg

as opposed to images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRyJSXspngTN4obvNJKMBrczcVv8VkrVE3LO_1gFMhlW4fVG_qi ?
    Anyone gotten a Scorpion street pass saying "Here I am! Rock you like a hurricane!" ?

Banjo wrote: »
    as opposed to images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRyJSXspngTN4obvNJKMBrczcVv8VkrVE3LO_1gFMhlW4fVG_qi ?
    Anyone gotten a Scorpion street pass saying "Here I am! Rock you like a hurricane!" ?
    that too long you only have 16 character at the most

that too long you only have 16 character at the most

Just Rock You Like A Hurricane then

I got 10 hits today on my aqua blue 3ds and got "outstanding" catch phrase through dublin city centre well worth walking through for 3hrs and total 357 hits altogether.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 Hercules77

I got 10 hits today on my red and black 3ds xl and got "outstanding" catch phrase through dublin city centre well worth walking through for 3hr and 21 hits in total

Advertisement