Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Livestock/General Farming photo thread ***READ MOD NOTE IN POST #1***

Options
1328329330331332334»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,471 ✭✭✭sandydan

Base price wrote: »
    On that note, I can with ease look over my right shoulder however I don't have the same flexibility if I ever have the cause to look over my left shoulder :confused: Anyone else have the same problem. I reckon it's because of thousands of hours spent in the tractor.
    Apologies Mods for going "slightly" off topic :eek:

i don't now, but was told about it by fella whose cousin had serious problem with it,went to his own GP who dismissed it as nothing, until he couldn,t look straight almost,go get yourself a good quality mirror or two for tractorand get accustomed to using it.

its serious if neglected think its tendon gone tight and may require surgery to correct if neglected .so check it , physiotherapy will suffice if caught in time
    in meantime get into habit of moving you head left to right to almost touch shoulders ,a few time daily that was doctor and physio told me, and it worked, took time though.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,365 ✭✭✭✭Reggie.

This is the main combine yard

• Registered Users Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭Zr105

Base price wrote: »
    On that note, I can with ease look over my right shoulder however I don't have the same flexibility if I ever have the cause to look over my left shoulder :confused: Anyone else have the same problem. I reckon it's because of thousands of hours spent in the tractor.
    Apologies Mods for going "slightly" off topic :eek:
    Yep from being on wrapper for a few years i can look to the right a lot easier than the left, try to stretch neck around a good bit now and haven't done much on wrapper last year or 2 so slowly getting the movement to the left better! Ya'd want to follow a season on the wrapper with a season on the hedger to balance yourself out :p:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,241 ✭✭✭✭Kovu

Reggie. wrote: »
    This is the main combine yard

Oh I've got a brand new combine harvester and some fool gave Kovu the key.....:D

• Registered Users Posts: 24,365 ✭✭✭✭Reggie.

.Kovu. wrote: »
    Oh I've got a brand new combine harvester and some fool gave Kovu the key.....:D

Perish the thought

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,104 ✭✭✭Oldtree

.Kovu. wrote: »

First thing that popped into my head :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,241 ✭✭✭✭Kovu

Alright guys, time to round up our first photo thread. Thanks to all the contributors, both old & new :)

And a one and a two and everybody sing along now-

"The Curtain Falls"

Here we seen the daily dirt
    Here we seen through the farmers disguise
    But now this curtain's fallin'
    And this thread of photos slowly dies.

But I hope your smilin'
    As you're exitin' this thread
    As they say in this biz
    That's all there is... until a new one is made.

We've shared our moments
    And as the moment ends
    I got a funny feelin'
    We're parting now as friends.:pac:

Your cheers and laughter will linger after
    we've forgotten these dusty posts
    If I had this to do again
    And the thread were new again
    I would spend it with you all again
    But now I'm your final host.

Your tears and laughter will linger ever after
    In these posts of farming life