Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards.ie Server [Survival][Whitelist][iZone][1.6.6][Google Maps]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 841 ✭✭✭BlandKitten

I have an idea! PvP tournaments each weekend :P
    PvP be allowed in a certain area, and each weekend people go in with an iron sword. At the end of the tournament, people who have placed will get something!
    Bets could be made and everything :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,752 ✭✭✭pablomakaveli

Thanks cherry/kharn.

I just know crap like that would put people off playing, at least it would for me. Throw him in the lava moat I reckon when we catch him.

We could set his spawn point in the lava moat and not tell him.:pac:

I've made a community chest in the information centre. Fill it up with whatever you want, and take whatever you want from it, but don't be greedy :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭screw2loose

Someone removed the lock sign from my chest somehow and nicked 27 diamonds :(

Marsh i took the diamonds out of the chest and put them in mine because i noticed you didn't lock any of your chests correctly after your house burned down. i will give them back any time i see you on:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭Crow92

Hey guys, This was my first redstone circuit. I'm after making a 4 lever combination lock for a door but I've two problems yous could help me with

Firstly Is there a way to make the door close after a couple of seconds? A repeater mayber? at the moment I have a sign which tells the people to use the lever inside to close the door again

and

Secondly is there a way to reset all the levers after the couple of seconds are up?

Because of these two problems it's also not possible for one person to come in, close the door and another person to try and open the door from the outside.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,091 ✭✭✭Antar Bolaeisk

No way to reset levers as far as I'm aware, perhaps use pushbuttons instead?

You can use an RS latch with the reset pulse going through those delay switches.

If you can check out my rail lines on Tallon's server )out by the island in the sky) which has examples of what I'm talking about.

Edit: Easiest way to close the door is use a pressure switch on the far side meaning it has to close when they walk through :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 193 ✭✭fitzeyboy.

Blay wrote: »
    Found a door out of the strip mine by chance yesterday and built a little cave to hide from mobs, tp'd home and can't find my little hideout again..if by chance anyone finds it let me know..has a sign over door saying 'Blaxmds Cave' and it's built near 2 big waterfalls...chest has nothing in it so don't expect to find loot if ya spot it:pac:

found your cave. its at x +192 z +114

• Registered Users Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭Indubitable

Was wondering what the fuss was about this game was so I bought it yesterday. Then I noticed a forum devoted to minecraft on Boards.
    Can you add me to the whitelist please?

MC: bobage

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Added :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,184 ✭✭✭marshbaboon

Marsh i took the diamonds out of the chest and put them in mine because i noticed you didn't lock any of your chests correctly after your house burned down. i will give them back any time i see you on:D

Good maaaaaaaan!

Ah I love you, you can have some! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 284 ✭✭jackoire

I have a problem with my shop need a mod to delete it for me. I am set as shop owner but it doesnt recognise me. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Mech_Fire

Hi all,

If possible can I get added to the white list,

MC name: Mech_Fire

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭brendanL

just stuck in a nether portal beside my humble abode... but it doesn't warp me to nether... any plans to switch that on? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,674 ✭✭✭DirtyBollox

nether has never worked on multiplayer. its not a mod making it not work.

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭brendanL

nether has never worked on multiplayer. its not a mod making it not work.

ah I see,
    just tested it there on a local server on pc and with hellworld =true when i joined I was in a red place with all impermiable rock and some cat noise's it was quite odd XD. But yeah sucksss that it's not on multiplayer yet :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,091 ✭✭✭Antar Bolaeisk

I've seen a different server with a mod enabling the Nether so that you can travel between the two.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,912 ✭✭✭✭VinLieger

Seen some interesting videos of this game going around so just bought it happily noticed a minecraft forum here
    MC name : VinLieger

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭badbeatcentral

sounds like fun,

ID: Jovial_Gent

• Registered Users Posts: 2,855 ✭✭✭Grim.

any cartos of this yet so i can figure out where the **** i am?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,177 ✭✭✭ondafly

Need an admin on lads - we've got a griefer, wrecking everything.

user - clintmeatwood

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,962 ✭✭✭GhostInTheRuins

clintmeatwood wrecking everything

• Registered Users Posts: 1,909 ✭✭✭Agent J

Hi

Addition request please

username:jc_ie

I have it all recorded if anyone needs to see (clint griefing that is).

• Registered Users Posts: 8,423 ✭✭✭Morag

Agent J wrote: »
    Hi

Addition request please

username:jc_ie

Muhahahahahah!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,569 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

ondafly wrote: »
    Need an admin on lads - we've got a griefer, wrecking everything.

user - clintmeatwood
    clintmeatwood wrecking everything

WTF?

I'll have a word with him... Ban away

• Registered Users Posts: 1,909 ✭✭✭Agent J

Sharrow wrote: »
    Muhahahahahah!

Bite me. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,569 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

I can't play atm, the lag is unplayable

Anyone else experience it or just me?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,962 ✭✭✭GhostInTheRuins