Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards.ie Server [Survival][Whitelist][iZone][1.6.6][Google Maps]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 841 ✭✭✭BlandKitten

I don't know how long this took me to upload, but it's finally up and here it is;

Yup.
    I missed a fair bit beforehand though as I wasn't on.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭Blowfish

arf, if you are going to grief, at least use some decent tools. :)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Pretty definitive evidence, well done on the quick thinking to record it Bland.

clintmeatwood's been removed from the WhiteList, I don't know if he has a Boards account, but if he does let me know and I'll ban it from this forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭Korvanica

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=70360053&postcount=3055

maybe get Tallon to have a word with him too... (assuming its the same guy)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

So. This event tonight. Any details on it? I'm working until 9 so might well miss out unless it's something that lasts a while.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,912 ✭✭✭✭VinLieger

Can i get added to whitelist please?
    MC : VinLieger

• Registered Users Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭Korvanica

nkay1985 wrote: »
    So. This event tonight. Any details on it? I'm working until 9 so might well miss out unless it's something that lasts a while.

yea hopefully itll be after 9.. im on a bus until 9 :(

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Well the plan was to take the server down from 6-8, but it might take a bit longer than that given the complexity of the project myself and Kharn have in mind.

No hints, some NPCs will pop up with all the info when the servers back up :D
    Also, I'll add whoever needs to be added to the whitelist later on. Not near a PC with Minecraft/other sources at the moment :)

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Ok hint :P

Tonights event: BYOW ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,305 ✭✭✭DOC09UNAM

build your own wall?

• Advertisement

Server seems to be down. Happened after I requested to remove 67 redstone from my shop, said it had been returned to my inventory but it was full, so it may have caused the crash.

DOC09UNAM wrote: »
    build your own wall?

Bring your own weapons. IT'S ON!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭Indubitable

yeah i think it is down too

Can it be all of us VS Clintmeatwood? He can have a feather for his weapon.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 755 ✭✭✭sea_monkey

Can i get whitelisted?

MC name: StephenSmith

admins should pay people to be security guards in the town and have a wanted noticeboard with clintmeatwood's face on it

Server definitely down yeah? Thought it might just be me.

Rebooting it now. Back in 5

Rebooting it now. Back in 5

Thanks Cherry.

Back up

• Advertisement

Back up

Nice one.

Looks like I've lost a load of stuff Cherry. My diamond tools. Watch. Not sure what else. Everything else I couldn't care less about but that stuff took me ages to get! Any ideas?

nkay1985 wrote: »
    Looks like I've lost a load of stuff Cherry. My diamond tools. Watch. Not sure what else. Everything else I couldn't care less about but that stuff took me ages to get! Any ideas?

Looks to me like mt inventory defaulted back to what it was ages before the crash. Lost all diamond tools, watch, loads of torches I had in there. Think everything that was in my chests is still there.

I'll have a look into it. So much for a bug free launch :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,808 ✭✭✭Stokolan

down again?

looks like it

I'll have a look into it. So much for a bug free launch :pac:

Thanks.
    Stokolan wrote: »
    down again?

Yeah gone for me again too.

• Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭dre_jspeed

Yup down here as well.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,295 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

Yeah timed out here.

• Advertisement

Yeah it's down again, it happened the second I tried to remove my Redstone from my shop to my inventory again, that's a confirmed bug then.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement