Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards.ie Server [Survival][Whitelist][iZone][1.6.6][Google Maps]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭mikeyod123

not whitelisted either.im on tallons server aswell.
    name:mikeyod123

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,569 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

So much fun

Had to leave or I'll be on it all night :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭Korvanica

My shop has a few items in it for sale now yay! Just on the right inside the village entrance

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Can I get on the whitelist please?

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

All added. Servers full atm but I'll see how the bandwidth and latency is with the option to add another 10 slots

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,800 ✭✭✭voxpop

All added. Servers full atm but I'll see how the bandwidth and latency is with the option to add another 10 slots

Hey - just tried connecting there and it says not whitelisted..

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

voxpop wrote: »
    Hey - just tried connecting there and it says not whitelisted..

I asked earlier, whats your MC username? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 construkktor

Mate are you only whitelisting people joined before March this year then as per Tallon's server? Says i'm not whitelisted...

For the moment its users whitelisted prior to the 'video', and older users of boards.ie... there's little anti-griefing measures as its raw survival, so I apologise. Bear with us and we'll find a solution :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 construkktor

ok no worries :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭FenJai

Rawr, mind if Im added ?
    FenJai

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,295 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

Time + Minecraft = holy crap two hours already :pac:

Good stuff lads, and thanks for answering my n00b questions :)

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

well fair play. erver worked out briliantly. i think big sucsess!

thank you dev and cherry!

so far i got a small piece of land for myself and a mine.

getting glass is a pain in a ring thouhgt... i hate snow :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,800 ✭✭✭voxpop

I asked earlier, whats your MC username? :)

From earlier :pac:
    voxpop wrote: »
    Actually its not :o - forgot about that - my mc name is BreakfastRollMan

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

Yeah I was having so much fun, I forgot how addictive it was when you've to get materials yourself. 2 hours flew by. I might be back on later :)

• Registered Users Posts: 894 ✭✭✭Willbbz

I was on at 8 and now its 11 :P

Server is brilliant. Massive crowd online tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 2,177 ✭✭✭ondafly

must go to bed now ! great building tonight folks

oh and obvious thanks to CherryGhost :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,065 ✭✭✭Sarn

Off to bed as well, time really does fly. Good laugh. I'll start into the community things tomorrow now that I've got a stock of stuff.

Character is Nihilim.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,808 ✭✭✭Stokolan

Was nearly late for work becuase of this bloody game.. Now to see if i can play it in work :D

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭brendanL

could probably do with finding a better shop plugin...

other then that...absolutely deadly ;D love it, cheers lads ^^

• Advertisement

Nice work guys, too much fun. Time flies, bedtime :(

• Registered Users Posts: 284 ✭✭jackoire

Having some good fun tonight, found my first dungeon with 30 mins with knox :) . I dont get the whole iConomy plugin, most people are kind enough to share there stuff with ya bar gold/diamond. It really helps when u team up with someone, u can take on mobs and mine much faster.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,752 ✭✭✭pablomakaveli

Just spent around 3 hours playing. Things seem to be shaping up well. Just wish i'd been early to get a house in the town. I've managed to set up a small walled house outside the town in the wilds.

I had two creepers blow up the front and back of the house while i was building though but i've got it finished now. I might create a mine next.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Just finished for the night, awesome server Cherry many thanks. Clearing out Moria on this server has been a lot more work as the freaking mobs keep spawning INSIDE the mine in the dark areas. I've already carved out or discovered an even bigger area than before and its a bit daunting not having diamond pickaxes on tap hahah...

I lost 3 cubes worth of red stone to a creeper and bugged so I didnt even drop it.... I almost cried!

DeV.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Also, should /tpa be on?

Pros: It would make traveling to see each others stuff very handy

Cons: It might take away from the need for community travel systems etc.

DeV.

• Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭Tom1991

Can i get whitelisted My username is tomothebollix

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭thom119

Could i get whitelisted please?

username is Xineo,

thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 841 ✭✭✭BlandKitten

Well, myself and Doc and managed to tame the wild beasts of Minecraft!
    Namely, Roger :P

20110315050355.png

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

Well, myself and Doc and managed to tame the wild beasts of Minecraft!
    Namely, Roger :P

20110315050355.png
    Damn! You cought one of us!!!! Ssssssssssss!

As for /tp system.. Nah, part of traveling is mc. If you tp to locations, you skip a massive part of the world. I love traveling around servers, as ussually you can see something interesting on your way. Plus it gives a feel of bigger world when you dont tp

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,177 ✭✭✭ondafly

no to TP from me too - I just set my home point, and used it to co-ordinate with my "co-worker" ;)

I logged in this morning - doesn't look like we got any neighbours during the night !

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement