Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards.ie Server [Survival][Whitelist][iZone][1.6.6][Google Maps]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 841 ✭✭✭BlandKitten

Fairy nuff then!

So, why post if you don't play anymore Doc? I don't mean this in an insulting way of course, I mean this in a "you better have an excuse as to why you aren't playing".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,752 ✭✭✭pablomakaveli

Lovers quarrel eh? :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,305 ✭✭✭DOC09UNAM

Fairy nuff then!

So, why post if you don't play anymore Doc? I don't mean this in an insulting way of course, I mean this in a "you better have an excuse as to why you aren't playing".

My charger for my laptop went kaput, so I have no access to one.

I have already ordered a replacement but it's taking a long long time to come :(

if you ever listened to me you would know this :/

I hate you pablo :P

• Registered Users Posts: 14,554 ✭✭✭✭Witcher

Thought my island house was far away from other buildings..until I looked out the window and saw a new eyesore minecart track 3 blocks from the edge of my island:P Goddamn it:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 841 ✭✭✭BlandKitten

Blay wrote: »
    Thought my island house was far away from other buildings..until I looked out the window and saw a new eyesore minecart track 3 blocks from the edge of my island:P Goddamn it:pac:
    Depending on when you were last on, that track may or may not be mine.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,554 ✭✭✭✭Witcher

Depending on when you were last on, that track may or may not be mine.

Ah no worries Bland, I iz all for developmentz:P

Was planning to move to an island closer to town anyway.

Might leave the house intact if anyone wishes to take it? Only a small cottage thing:)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

That's my new minetrack that I mentioned above, sorry Blay. I'm happy to re-route it to somewhere more pleasing on the eye, it was just a very quick "I'm doing this before I head to bed" thing last night :)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Update:
    I've moved the track :)

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Right folks, just to clarify on Towny: Towny for some is a game changing thing, and if the game gets updated, Towny gets bugged and could damage the server settings, which is why I'm reluctant to add it when Notch's only statement for 1.6 was 'not soon' (over a week ago now).

So, in the meantime, there will be new features for the server this weekend:

- Tesla Coils: You can build Tesla Coils that would incinerate mobs within a certain radius.
    - Inventory Trading: Users can send other users items from their inventory
    - Self closing doors
    - Sprinting
    - Trampolines :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭Promac

- Sprinting
    - Trampolines

:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 633 ✭✭✭Bertser

And so you chose "Fitzaaaaaaay" instead?

Nickname > something that isn't even my name :D

• Registered Users Posts: 720 ✭✭✭Ravage1616

Can i join the sever Please :D Ravage1616

• Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭electronige

sounds good cherry tesla coils sound cool ,good old nikola tesla my fav inventor.

sounds good cherry tesla coils sound cool ,good old nikola tesla my fav inventor.

Way better than that charlatan Edison.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,090 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Right folks, just to clarify on Towny: Towny for some is a game changing thing, and if the game gets updated, Towny gets bugged and could damage the server settings, which is why I'm reluctant to add it when Notch's only statement for 1.6 was 'not soon' (over a week ago now).

- Tesla Coils: You can build Tesla Coils that would incinerate mobs within a certain radius.
    - Self closing doors
    - Sprinting

Use a pressure pad!

• Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭Xenon560

- Self closing doors
    - Sprinting

Literally the best thing to ever happen to minecraft. Best invention in the world and an awesome iconic thing from Red Alert :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,644 ✭✭✭Asmodean

So can I build a place on the server guys or do I need to meet some sort of guidelines etc before I can get involved.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,090 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

you can build in free space!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,644 ✭✭✭Asmodean

Awesome! I'm sure i'll bump into some of ye :) Gonna hop in after I have some food. Is there any threads etc on here that you might think would be useful for a newbie like me.

I iz a newb too, only been on about three times, yo'll pick it up in no time

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,041 ✭✭✭hare05

This is just great. I get myself banned from MC so I can study, and what do I do? The Nameless Mod.

iFail.
    :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 17,764 ✭✭✭✭VinLieger

Server down? might be my fault i set a big set of trees on fire and lots of apples etc was dropped

looks like the server is down ,anyone have a link on how to build the new stuff like tesla coils

its up again dam that was fast :) good work cherry .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 149 ✭✭Artur Foden

How do you get whitelisted for this server? ive not played minecraft in multiplayer much apart from a server my friend set up

Is there any way to adjust the ratios of the stuff being dropped from trees with that mod? It'd be better if the chance of cocoa and apples being dropped were less. It's too easy to get golden apples right now and also the falling apples can clog up the inventory pretty quick.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,912 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ponster

Whitelist request please.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 MarsupialMstery

Could you add me to the whitelist.

Minecraft username: Graegrae

I'm looking to get some experience with SMP as I plan on renting a server over the summer.
    I plan on building well into the wilderness if that is okay.

Thanks in advance

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Added and added! Also, on the updates, I'll add them in later tonight

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 43 craddy96

Added and added! Also, on the updates, I'll add them in later tonight

Can you add me please? :D:D
    Minecraft name: Craddy96
    Cheers

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement