Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards.ie Server [Survival][Whitelist][iZone][1.6.6][Google Maps]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,879 ✭✭✭Coriolanus

somebody tell me how to make a mob trap :p
    I need lava?

how much dark do they need to spawn?
    What if I just build a giant building with loads of layers of slabs in darkness? would they spawn in water or need to drop down into it?
    Do they run off edges for no reason? How do I stop the lava burning the items?
    Posting on my fone so can't go in depth.
    Your best bet is to do a search on YouTube for "minecraft monster trap". Loads of video guides on there.

• Registered Users Posts: 662 ✭✭✭-Vega-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lcicI6tX774&feature=player_embedded#at=467 Great vid on traps - the commentary is horrific, but the actual id is fantastic :p Also dont forget to add me , look at the posts above ! plz! Wanna play right now! :p

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

-Vega- wrote: »
    Woops, Can you add me plz ?

My minecraft name is Hazens. Also I have a 2nd minecraft account that was given to me as a gift, username Laviski. Can u add them both plz, any issues with either and I take full responsiblity.

So Hazens, and Laviski. Thanks.

Added :D

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Sweet zombie jesus, has it crashed again?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,808 ✭✭✭Stokolan

looks that way. I wasn't doing much when it happened just clearing some dirt

• Advertisement

Savage. :(

I'm gonna update the plugins now so while its down. Sorry for the inconvenience folks

• Registered Users Posts: 16,624 ✭✭✭✭Fajitas!

It wouldn't be anything to do with eggs? Nimrod was throwing eggs into the moat, and everything started to lag when I got close, then crashed :-/

It shouldn't do at all. Servers back up anywho. I've updated all the plugins, so hopefully there's more stability

• Registered Users Posts: 783 ✭✭✭Kromdar

Yo cherry, did you add this guy? buddy of mine, and a long time boards lurker.

cheers!

aaro26 wrote: »
    Hey can you add me to the Whitelist?

Username: Aaro26

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Fajitas! wrote: »
    It wouldn't be anything to do with eggs? Nimrod was throwing eggs into the moat, and everything started to lag when I got close, then crashed :-/
    Am I the only one wondering why he was throwing eggs into the moat?

• Advertisement

Kromdar wrote: »
    Yo cherry, did you add this guy? buddy of mine, and a long time boards lurker.

cheers!

Added!

humanji wrote: »

Chicken moat?

Is Minecraft down for anyone else?

Can't even log in, just says "Can't connect to Minecraft.net" :-/

NVM, it's back :)

Gone again :-/

I reckon it's just me though, everyone else seems to be on as normal.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

humanji wrote: »

No.

No you arent!

:):)
    DeV.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,879 ✭✭✭Coriolanus

the obvious answer is that he was trying to fry em. :P

Bit late to the party, completely forgot that I took a screenshot of all the lads at the first event!

157525.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 5,316 ✭✭✭gavmcg92

:D That's awesome. Looks like a class photo hah!

• Registered Users Posts: 841 ✭✭✭BlandKitten

Right in the middle, bam!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭Crow92

Haha If you look at me in the background I'm holding the bucket of lava that gavmcg is talking about in the text :D

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭Tankran

Looking to be added to the whitelist thanks!!

• Advertisement

Tankran wrote: »
    Looking to be added to the whitelist thanks!!

Sure, whats your Minecraft username?

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Bosca

Hey, could you add me to the white list please? My name is Buchal. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭Tankran

Sure, whats your Minecraft username?

Sorry! Its Tankran aswell. Ta!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 193 ✭✭fitzeyboy.

server down? keep getting connection refused message when I try to log in

Added and added! Yeah server autostopped after Bland did something that the server wasn't expecting

EDIT: btw feel free to add me on MSN if the servers in trouble or anything

• Registered Users Posts: 841 ✭✭✭BlandKitten

Added and added! Yeah server autostopped after Bland did something that the server wasn't expecting

EDIT: btw feel free to add me on MSN if the servers in trouble or anything
    Something I did... gotcha!

Something I did... gotcha!

lol, nah I dunno. I have anti cheat on the server and it detected you moved strangely, but anti-cheat kicks, not stops the server. Doesn't really matter anyway, servers back up!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Muffinless

Would like to be added to the whitelist please, username is also Muffinless

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 NimRodMS

DeVore wrote: »
    No.

No you arent!

:):)
    DeV.

When you break eggs, you have a chance to make chickens. And I thought at the time, 'Nim, what's this moat missing? CHICKENS!' so yea ;)

• Advertisement

It was pretty funny in fairness.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement