Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards.ie Server [Survival][Whitelist][iZone][1.6.6][Google Maps]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 633 ✭✭✭Bertser

Bertser wrote: »
    Can I be whitelisted? Username is Fitzaaaaaay, was on Tallon's before as nathan_mccormak, had to get my own account cos of that terrible name :D

Just incase it was missed :)

• Registered Users Posts: 841 ✭✭✭BlandKitten

Bertser wrote: »
    Just incase it was missed :)
    Done. Sorry, forgot when I was on earlier.

• Registered Users Posts: 633 ✭✭✭Bertser

No problem mate :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭Niallwithaz

Hey. I was hoping to be added on this server please.
    My name is Bradles49. :D

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Server was rebooted, Tesla coils plugin added!

Usage: the player must construct a tower of no less than 3 iron(configurable) blocks, and connect this directly to a redstone current. While the current is active, all mobs within a radius proportionate to the height of the coil (3 blocks high = 3 block radius), above or below ground, will be fried. The towers ping every second, so mobs chasing you will quickly regret it! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 43 craddy96

Am I on the white list? (:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭AirBiscuit

Usage: the player must construct a tower of no less than 3 iron(configurable) blocks, and connect this directly to a redstone current. While the current is active, all mobs within a radius proportionate to the height of the coil (3 blocks high = 3 block radius), above or below ground, will be fried. The towers ping every second, so mobs chasing you will quickly regret it! :D
    Looks great! But please, none of these in Skytown, it'll mess with the trap.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭Genghiz Cohen

Plx for to whitelist
    CMast
    &
    tiddlypeeps

Please and ty ;D

Was sprinting ever enabled?

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

I tested it but it was removing the crouch button in exchange for it :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭AirBiscuit

I tested it but it was removing the crouch button in exchange for it :(
    Bind it to something else?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,909 ✭✭✭sarumite

Can I get added to the whitelist.Thanks

Username: Sarumite.

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭wires

server down?

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭Tankran

must be i cant get on :(

I'm on :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,476 ✭✭✭sarkozy

Yep, seems dodge right now. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 16,624 ✭✭✭✭Fajitas!

Kept getting kicked off.

Also, warning for those making tesla coils. Careful they don't fry you, they'll destroy your inventory as well as killing you!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,778 ✭✭✭✭VinLieger

Tesla Coils removed...

I have the server on auto-reboot at 5AM every day now to keep the server fresh on the network.

Whitelist is updated now too.

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭Faerdan

Hi Cherry,

I have two friends, Vadagar and Garisberry, who are interested in touring the server.

Would it be possible to have them whitelisted?

• Advertisement

Added!

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭Faerdan

A gent as always. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭Xenon560

Tesla Coils removed...

I have the server on auto-reboot at 5AM every day now to keep the server fresh on the network.

Whitelist is updated now too.

Another I server I went one had them so they dont attack you, and Ive seen youtube videos showing the same.

Yeah, they fried me every time I used them though :-/

It'd be great if they came back on though, I've put a few hours into making Cherrytown safe at the flick of a switch!

lol... well I'm hoping to get the server settings changed a bit to handle the massive world. Its struggling to keep up at the mo, any plugins I try to add just drags the server down, so don't despair. I want it back too :pac:

I got carried away. There's now a test silo built around the tesla coil. Ho hum.

When can the tesla coil plugin be enabled again? I want to test something.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,909 ✭✭✭sarumite

I am running Minecraft on my laptop. When in singleplayer it runs fine, but yesterday I logged onto the server and it was running relatively smoothly (no major framerate drops) but then maybe 8-10 minutes in the game crashed. It happened twice, so I just gave up. Are there any filters I can apply to my online game to avoid this happening? Would it make a big difference if I add an extra gig of ram to the laptop?

Not much you can do I'm afraid. The game is seriously prone to crashing. :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,752 ✭✭✭pablomakaveli

I've found when running the exe version that having the render distance Normal or less and keeping the window small instead of using full size helps reduce the amount of times it crashes by quite a bit.

Still a massive pain in the hole though.:mad:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement