Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards.ie Server [Survival][Whitelist][iZone][1.6.6][Google Maps]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,316 ✭✭✭gavmcg92

Crow92 wrote: »
    Haha If you look at me in the background I'm holding the bucket of lava that gavmcg is talking about in the text :D

I was concerned :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,041 ✭✭✭hare05

Has anyone seen the place now? (In the carto) The roof is gone, and all the wool has been taken. About a third of the obsidian too, from the image angle.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Sorry to disappoint you DeV, but someone is making not only Moria, but the entire Middle Earth universe on Minecraft, currenty still in development :P

http://www.minecraftmiddleearth.com/worldmap

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Servers getting rebooted, Google maps will be back up with a different view (isometric is currently on the blink, so top down is the only working renderer at the moment)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,073 ✭✭✭Xios

Servers getting rebooted, Google maps will be back up with a different view (isometric is currently on the blink, so top down is the only working renderer at the moment)

Can you post a link here and in the OP, i'd really like to know where my castle resides in all this crazyness :)

• Advertisement

Link's in the first post! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,752 ✭✭✭pablomakaveli

hare05 wrote: »
    Has anyone seen the place now? (In the carto) The roof is gone, and all the wool has been taken. About a third of the obsidian too, from the image angle.

I went there last night and theres nothing but bedrock there now.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,091 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

who took the hundreds of stone I had used outside my house? :( :mad:

and they started building where it was, steps down to underground tracks etc

beside a new castle owned by a ronnieb person, is where I am!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,144 ✭✭✭Ronan|Raven

I am that ronnieb! I notice the front to my castle has vanished as well! P.S. I had my "castle" built out of the stone I mined myself!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,091 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

good good :D

You'll now notice your castle looks onto a soon to be ...GIANT DEATH MAZE!

lots of interest in it being a boards event so far, anybody is free to come and help and make it huge :P

• Advertisement

dont take away my sunlight!

oh oh, I forsee a monitor tan for you :p

man, this won't do your reselling value any good.

I preferred the view before the great wall of doom went up.... love thy neighbours my ring!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭AirBiscuit

Making a noteblock loop. 32 blocks of blood, sweat, tears and rage.

I preferred the view before the great wall of doom went up.... love thy neighbours my ring!
    do not covet thy neighbours doom wall or something

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Cherry, those guys are amateurs :p

Also, I noticed someone encased you in obsidian in your house while you were AFK.... thats terrible man, you should look up the logs to see what cunning, yet I bet ruggedly handsome and witty villain that to you.

Shockin' I tells ya.... :(

DeV.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,569 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

DeVore wrote: »
    thats terrible man, you should look up the logs to see what cunning, yet I bet ruggedly handsome and witty villain that to you.

Feckin Dav!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

Also, I noticed someone encased you in obsidian in your house while you were AFK.... thats terrible man, you should look up the logs to see what cunning, yet I bet ruggedly handsome and witty villain that to you.

DeV.

That's pro :D

Damn I need to find time for mc again!!! Damn pc isnot on for ages now :( .

Kids... Dint try applying for mortgage... Will fleck up your gaming caterer . :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,041 ✭✭✭hare05

DeV.

Oh No! He'll be stuck there fore- */spawn* ... god dammit.

• Registered Users Posts: 841 ✭✭✭BlandKitten

Okay! So, ideas are needed.

This is the plot that that myself, GavMcG and now aodhon have been working on. The whole thing is 145 x 91 in size, but that can easily be expanded (quite a large supply of TNT at hand, but that's besides the point).

20110507004546.png

Anyone have any ideas for it? Obviously this is going to be a massive town with a huge castle at the back (a given) but what about town plans? I'll need to work them out before any building is actually done.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23 aodhoneachtain

How about every building has to be a skyscraper?

How about every building has to be a skyscraper?
    I like it. And they must reach from bedrock to 128. Or would that be too much...

Also, banned hare05 as per his request in the "Ban requests" thread.

We build either:

A roller coaster
    A song
    A fatal maze
    Some writing/sculpture
    A sweet spleef arena
    A giant shopping centre WITH ACTUALS SHOPS
    A marble run.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,305 ✭✭✭DOC09UNAM

Giant statues of me, and you shall pray there everyday until my return.

Botulism wrote: »
    We build either:

A roller coaster
    Maybe over the top of everything.
    A song
    Possibly. Underneath the town perhaps?
    A fatal maze
    People are put into an agility arena to test their skill, they die if they mess up. Underneath the main castle.
    Some writing/sculpture
    Maybe, dunno.
    A sweet spleef arena
    Sure.
    A giant shopping centre WITH ACTUALS SHOPS
    Sounds good.
    A marble run.
    Would want to dedicate a massive area to that itself, so I doubt it'd be good for this. Also, it's minecraft so there'd be no marbles, more of a rube goldberg machine.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,305 ✭✭✭DOC09UNAM

I still vote giant hitler statue.

DOC09UNAM wrote: »
    I still vote giant hitler statue.
    NEIN!!!!!!1!!!

server down?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭Scody94

sh1t sh1t can the server be reset by a half hour :( i went into iAirs trap to see it
    (the glass walkway) and the end glass was gon e a creeper exploded :( im really sorry i did not mean for it to happen :( i feel like a d1ck now :(

• Advertisement

Scody94 wrote: »
    sh1t sh1t can the server be reset by a half hour :( i went into iAirs trap to see it
    (the glass walkway) and the end glass was gon e a creeper exploded :( im really sorry i did not mean for it to happen :( i feel like a d1ck now :(
    Avoid the area to prevent further damage.

I like a challenge! ;)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement