Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards.ie Server [Survival][Whitelist][iZone][1.6.6][Google Maps]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 841 ✭✭✭BlandKitten

Cherry, get on! Need to change permissions of a lot of things along with a rollback due to exploits (maybe).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭AirBiscuit

My bad everyone.

Sorry :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,752 ✭✭✭pablomakaveli

Better you found it and told cherry than someone else finding it later and not telling anyone.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Culprits have been identified. All fixed now. Let's never speak of this again. :p

Yeah, if someone finds a command that they're not supposed to use that they can, then pm cherry about it and don't tell anyone else (and clearly don't use it).

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

And thanks Bland for the work :D

Culprits have been identified. All fixed now. Let's never speak of this again. :p

sawesome-3.gif

Not cool man, not cool.

You now have a list of the exploitable commands.
    Would you have rathered let people figure out /eco give, or fix it before iConomy is even brought back?

Everything's been fixed now, and the few players I temp banned are now unbanned.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

My house is still lost :(, or I'm still lost :p

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭Tankran

Cherry, get on! Need to change permissions of a lot of things along with a rollback due to exploits (maybe).

All that reminded me of was when the gamemaster commands were unblocked in everquest and you could /kill anything :o

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭Faerdan

Hey guys, are you still accepting new players on this server? A friend and I were looking for somewhere to join.

Mark_Aherne (My username)
    Mercvry (My friend's username)

Added and added

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭Faerdan

Thank you.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,644 ✭✭✭Asmodean

I'm a complete n00b to this game but I'm really interested in jumping in and pottering away until I find my feet. Would a server like this be recommended or should I stay away until I know a bit more

The servers basically single player with extra features on top, so yeah, its a pretty good place to start :) What's your Minecraft username?

Excellent. My username is Richiepunx. I'm going to be a regular around here now because I still have a lot to learn about the game and everyone on here seems pretty sound. :)

Added! :D

Thanks a million! :D I'm working early in the morning so I probably won't be around tonight but will be from tomorrow afternoon on. I'll do some homework so I have a better idea on the infrastructure and stuff

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

So what is happening in server lads? Where the action happening now?

It went really big, I got lost already.

Waitinig for something intersesting to happen, like shops or towny. Other than that it's becoming a bit boring.

tbh I'm waiting on the game to update to 1.6. Kinda fed up of adding features only for them to be torn down a week later.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,752 ✭✭✭pablomakaveli

Is 1.6 expected to happen soon so? I thought it wasn't expected for a while.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 TiG cMan

Hey, I was wondering if i could get whiltelisted please? :) Ingame name is Expose1996

TiG cMan wrote: »
    Hey, I was wondering if i could get whiltelisted please? :) Ingame name is Expose1996
    Done and done :P

• Registered Users Posts: 633 ✭✭✭Bertser

Can I be whitelisted? Name is Fitzaaaaaay, was on Tallon's before as nathan_mccormak, had to get my own account cos of that terrible name :D

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Had a lot of fun there this evening seeing what people are up to and how fraking HUGE the world has become!

Spotted a fairly straight-forward take off point from the line to and from Cherrytown towards the big new cave network place I'm starting work on (I haven't come up with a cool name for it. Yet...), so I'll take care of hooking it up to the grid when I've got resources for it. I think you guys should concentrate on building the return line for Cherrytown to Spawn. My detour runs right past that little wooden house on the island - if you've been on the Cherrytown line, you know which one I mean, but I haven't done anything to the rails - it's just a cobble track right now.

I went off Minecraft for a while, but I'm back and full of enthusiasm for it again. It's amazing what a few easily found resources after months of finding almost nothing can do for you :p I also found my first Dungeon today and managed to teleport home in time as there was a Zombie chewing on my brains and I had no weapons, armour or food :)

Until tomorrow folks.... :)

Bertser wrote: »
    Can I be whitelisted? Name is Fitzaaaaaay, was on Tallon's before as nathan_mccormak, had to get my own account cos of that terrible name :D
    And so you chose "Fitzaaaaaaay" instead?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,305 ✭✭✭DOC09UNAM

And so you chose "Fitzaaaaaaay" instead?

Nathan isn't his name, that's why it's horrible :P

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement