Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Whats the worst smell

Options

Comments

I knew a girl once who smelled really bad. I was always trying to avoid her because I couldn't help holding my breath around her and I didn't want her to think I was being mean. I was later informed that when someone of her size (she was pretty overweight) doesn't properly wash in between their folds, a mould grows there and that's what the smell is. Worst thing I've ever smelled, and that's even compared to in college when we had to start dissecting a rat one week and then come back a week later to finish it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,822 ✭✭✭sunflower27

I find body odour really bad. I grew up in a hot climate so everyone wore deodorant -daily!!!

Living in London many years later I was on the Tube in the summer and people were squashed in with their arms up holding on. I could not believe the amount of people that had huge visible sweat patches and reeked. Even thinking about it makes me want to gag...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,615 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Thief

I had to clean out a blocked manhole once which was full of decaying faeces. The smell was so bad it brought tears to my eyes & almost made me vomit!

• Registered Users Posts: 32,370 ✭✭✭✭Son Of A Vidic

Try smelling a body bag when it's opened to reveal a body that's been in a river for 6 weeks - not nice.

• Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭Rob113

Your Ma!!

Redbull a close second. Followed by playdo.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,573 ✭✭✭pragmatic1

Cant believe it took five pages for that. I'll send ya a goodie bag in the post.

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭THall04

Human sh*t.
    For those unfortunate to encounter the poop of another ,there's usually no smell because its underwater in a public toilet.

But one morning I had to run some cables around an old store house that had been burgled the night before.
    One of the intruders had produced a "log" and managed to stick it near the top of a 12ft wooden sliding door.

I had to work directly above the elevated excrement for at least half an hour.....that was nearly 20 years ago but I still remember the smell....:(

• Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭Rob113

pragmatic1 wrote: »
    Cant believe it took five pages for that. I'll send ya a goodie bag in the post.

Sorry

• Registered Users Posts: 1,584 ✭✭✭ronan45

Has to be human poop after sushi and bulmers. we were in a tent in england and my mate ate a ton of it and also was on the beer that night he sprayed the whole tent insides. the bang was rotten. It was even on the tent roof!
    we had to burn the tent and get a new one :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 261 ✭✭this is arse

Dublin :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,830 ✭✭✭Jonty

Durty Vag

• Site Banned Posts: 328 ✭✭michelledoh

Cat wee ftw.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,341 ✭✭✭Fallschirmjager

i have to agree on the killybegs fish factory. i used to drive to there every monday and used to hyperventilate 10 minutes before reaching it...jesus in the sun it was dire....if i was ever speed checked there i would have been screwed, i was approaching light speed. i remember driving another guy up there for a meeting and he was going wtf are you at as i hyperventilated...jesus i nearly crashed from laughing when he finally smelt it...

the other is decayed prawns....sweet baby jesus thats bad

and finally, a smell i cant even begin to describe..turkey intestines...

i worked as a kid one summer in a butchers shop and got the task no one else wanted...gutting turkeys. this was at a time before meat was magically created in little plastic trays with a sprig of fukin parsley...

the first one is bad...the second turkey builds on the first...its like it increases in volume with each breath....by the 6 or 7th i actually gagged a bit and had to take a break...horrible...its like a smell that can pass thru 10 inches of lead..and it stays with you no matter what you do...

• Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭D1976

Sex Panther

Smells like Bigfoot's dick!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭parker kent

I was looking after a friend's cat for a few weeks. I actually gagged cleaning out the litter tray from the mixture of cat piss and shít. Nasty!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,075 ✭✭✭IamtheWalrus

Your mothers kunt.

Just sayin'.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,588 ✭✭✭STIG83

Dead animals in a knackery near where i live, passing it on a hot summers day, the smell is just disgusting.
    Sour milk, it makes me hurl.

• Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭Simon Adebisi

Bigfoot's dick

• Registered Users Posts: 607 ✭✭✭t0mm13b

bronte wrote: »
    My cat crapped on the mat in the living room over Christmas.
    Had to clean it the next morning hungover as bedamned...thought I'd throw up.
    I was nearly crying it was so bad. God help anyone who has to clean up sh1t regularly.

Reminds me... "My cat shat on the mat...." :pac:
    Bigfoot's dick

Bigfoot? Where?

/me runs for da hills

• Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

The smell of neglect:(

The smell of a rotting animal.

The smell of vanilla scented candles. Sometimes I pick one up in a shop and have a little sniff and a heave just to torture myself:o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 957 ✭✭✭GrizzlyMan

Festival portaloos especially after bucket loads of jagermister and vodkas:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 261 ✭✭this is arse

Bigfoot's dick

mrs bigfoots vag

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,235 ✭✭✭Bosco boy

Decomposing human remains!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,235 ✭✭✭Odaise Gaelach

Fear.

But only when it's coming off youself.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭Yawns

Naas. I hate driving by it :D

You'd think they'd wash themselves once in a while and stop blaming it on the waste place.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,627 ✭✭✭Lawrence1895

Onions and eggs...and somebody who ate onions or eggs :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,573 ✭✭✭pragmatic1

Your mothers kunt.

Just sayin'.
    This irks me.

• Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭teddy_303

infected gee or cat sh1te

Farts. Other peoples that is, not mine, mine smell lovely and should in fact be bottled and sold as a perfume.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,333 ✭✭✭RichieC

One of those holes in the ground at a rock concert that everybody ****s in..

Advertisement