Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

bus eireann mechanic apprenticeship

Options
12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭SJPK

^^^^ bump?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 shtaave1990

just had the interview today... it went ok, they defineitly try to catch you out at times but hope for the best! they said it could be august till i hear!
    anyone else interview stage?

Which depot did you have the interview for? Last i heard was that i had passed the aptitude tests and to wait for an email about the interview, hope ta christ i havent missed it or somethin.....

check your spam email.. i was the same didn hear in ages then checked the spam email for some reason and there was the email!! interview was in phibsboro in dublin 7,

Checked it, no sign! I'm down in Galway, wonder if this makes a difference? Anyone else waitin for Galway?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4 jezmelda

Hi was jus wondering if anymore folks have done the interview this week, as I heard they try to catch you out and I'm already brutal at interviews :'( and mines tomorrow. Any other info such as is it very formal like suit and tie? And how long it roughly lasts?

just had the interview today... it went ok, they defineitly try to catch you out at times but hope for the best! they said it could be august till i hear!
    anyone else interview stage?

Could you give us an example of the questions they ask? And as others have asked is a suit and tie job or....
    Still paranoid that i havent heard anything :-(

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭Truck

SJPK wrote: »
    Could you give us an example of the questions they ask? And as others have asked is a suit and tie job or....
    Still paranoid that i havent heard anything :-(

Haven't heard anything either SJPK, I'm down South area. Told I would be called either July or August, interviews must be fairly spread out.
    Hopefully hear soon.

questions like whats your fave subject, why?, what have you been doing since finishing leaving cert, why are you choosing this trade. easy stuff just have to be honest, yeah formal wear is preferred!

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭Joe390

Hi , I know I'm digging up an old thread sorry. I applied this year and had 2 interviews and was told they'd be in contact. Is anyone else in the same boat or what's the story with it this year. They'd want to be letting people know soon for applying for alternatives if the failed. Any input?
    When should they let me know? Or will I just hear nothing if I wasn't successful?

• Advertisement
Advertisement