Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

bus eireann mechanic apprenticeship

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭stephenk123

they said they will be onto us in july

• Registered Users Posts: 21 chris.c2010

I have an interview on the 7th of july.
    Anybody have any advice on what to prepare?

fair play man. what part if Eire you from? were you informed by letter or post.
    best of luck

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Ryankelly110

fairplay good luck hope i hear soon even if its a no just so i know were i stand

fair play man. what part if Eire you from? were you informed by letter or post.
    best of luck

Thanks, I got a letter yesterday and I'm from Kildare.

• Advertisement

fairplay good luck hope i hear soon even if its a no just so i know were i stand

Best of luck

• Registered Users Posts: 46 mouthforwar93

**** i never got one, is there still time? will the send you a letter saying you didnt get in?

^^^there is plenty of time (end of july id say) to hear back from them they said they will contact when the leaving cert is over dont worry just yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 34 accordsir-t

i still havnt heard anything either and nobody i know has heard yet i am in dublin city i thought they wouldnt get in touch until july but maybe they have sent out letters to who got selected i dont know yet:confused::confused: i supose just wait and see

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 speedy7

well lads recently got letter for interview for an apprenticeship after doing aptitude test any tips for me its next week?? please get back to me would appreciate it

• Advertisement

well lads anyone know what to expect at these interviews or what questions be asked??

• Registered Users Posts: 17 RevOC

I got another interview this year, mine is Monday

Interview last year sucked monkey parts!

speedy 7 did you hear back about interview also if so are you dublin based

ye heard back interview next week what abou urself? do u know what to expect in interview?

revOC what is asked at interview or any tips i dont know what to expect please help i dont wanna havte leave the country like every1 else :/

• Registered Users Posts: 21,253 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

Please keep the Bus Eireann posts to this thread - there's no need for 3 or 4 different threads.

no speedy 7 i still havnt heard a thing i know a few people that done the aptitude test and still didnt hear a thing are you based in dublin yourself has anybody else in dublin heard yet

ye dublin, i really dont know what to expect at this interview at all

I just called bus eireann hr department and the lady said if you havnt heard yet u were not successful and will not get interview

they have selected the few who they want for interviews already and the interviews start on monday

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24 shanemasseyman

iv the interview in the morning:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 514 ✭✭✭Dazzler88

heard back today.Unfortunately didn't make the cut..

got a letter today saying the results of tests are being evaluated and due to the large number of applicants it will take some time. They also say applicants being called for interview will be contacted by letter in July AND August ! Does this mean there will be more interviews and that i have a chance?? The letter is dated the 14th of July so heres hoping !! Or is this the same letter everybody else got??

Twincam93 wrote: »
    got a letter today saying the results of tests are being evaluated and due to the large number of applicants it will take some time. They also say applicants being called for interview will be contacted by letter in July AND August ! Does this mean there will be more interviews and that i have a chance?? The letter is dated the 14th of July so heres hoping !! Or is this the same letter everybody else got??

x2 got the same letter

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 bighiggy

Hi everyone, anyone heard anything at all, or know how many places there will be? I'd say the coming week may be it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭jw93

In the same boat as you but unfortunately dont think we'll be hearing anything until September at the earliest as just going off last year they didnt contact successful candidates until the end of September.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=68311874&postcount=18

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭FarOn

Hi all,

I've the interview in the morning, dont know what to expect, any of ye done yours yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭Dark Savior

Need a little help.Got a letter yesterday telling me to attend an interview on Friday.I was wondering, does anyone know or remember how many years the apprenticeship is for :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭FarOn

Need a little help.Got a letter yesterday telling me to attend an interview on Friday.I was wondering, does anyone know or remember how many years the apprenticeship is for :confused:
    Hi Dark Saviour its 4 years altogether, had interview last friday.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭Dark Savior

Thanks FarOn;).I was hoping it's was shorter as I'm on the wrong side of 30, if you know what I mean.Still,I'll go do it and see what happens. Hope you got on well at yours.

Advertisement