Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bargain Alerts - Lego

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 687 ✭✭✭Zadkiel

seraphimvc wrote: »
    Absolutely bargain for Destiny Bounty at amazon £75 (~86e) if you havent gotten it already (and make sure you have the space ha).

Picked it up on Wednesday for my nephews birthday thanks for the headsup!!

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭Interrobang

Not usually the cheapest place for LEGO, but The Art 'n' Hobby Shop is worth a gander today as they have 20% off everything with the code EMMA20.

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭Billydoc

John Lewis has a sale on now, just bought the ghostbusters headquarters. RRP €360 here, they have it on sale for £227 or €260. Can deliver to shops in Northern Ireland for a £3.50 to pick up or use parcel motel etc. other deals on their site as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭Fanny Wank

Billydoc wrote: »
    John Lewis has a sale on now, just bought the ghostbusters headquarters. RRP €360 here, they have it on sale for £227 or €260. Can deliver to shops in Northern Ireland for a £3.50 to pick up or use parcel motel etc. other deals on their site as well.

Very tempted by Big Ben which Revolut is telling me would cost €164.71 (+ parcel motel)

Fanny **** wrote: »
    Very tempted by Big Ben which Revolut is telling me would cost €164.71 (+ parcel motel)

Saw that too but wife will have a fit if I got that too! Great deal.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭Fanny Wank

Anyone know how long this John Lewis sale lasts?

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭Mthor5

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Wolverine359

Mthor5 wrote: »

Just randomly searched it for the craic this morning since I was looking for it, very surprised to see the discount and was just about to post here. It’s an unreal price, saving almost €100, so glad I didn’t buy it from shop at home.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭NinjaTruncs

Mack Anthem can be gotten from Littlewoods.ie for ~€115 using code KPAJG. Not in stock for a few weeks though.

Rally Car can be gotten for 72 too.

4.3kWp South facing PV System. South Dublin

• Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭The Megaphone

More then likely just a localised one, but the Tesco in Tipperary Town are selling Series 17 mini-figs for a €1 each!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,356 ✭✭✭seraphimvc

I think it is because of TRU going out of business, the werehouse storage of lego merchandise is impacted so hard that now UK Argos is selling the Infinity war set at discount. For example, i cant believe that Sanctum Sanctorum is 20% off, the set just came out last month lol (amazon sellers do price match so that is ~£74 inclu. 'free shipping', rounded up about 85e, RRP is 100e out there)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,386 ✭✭✭Ryath

LEGO 75102 Star Wars Poe's X-Wing Fighter for £50 on amazon Lowest it's been in a while and probably a set that will be retired soon. Tempted but I've never been mad about the colour of it.

seraphimvc wrote: »
    I think it is because of TRU going out of business, the werehouse storage of lego merchandise is impacted so hard that now UK Argos is selling the Infinity war set at discount. For example, i cant believe that Sanctum Sanctorum is 20% off, the set just came out last month lol (amazon sellers do price match so that is ~£74 inclu. 'free shipping', rounded up about 85e, RRP is 100e out there)

£67 now for some weird reason, rounded up to 78e including shipping, is this some sort of promotional sales before the movie :pac:

(sadly i wont be picking up another set)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Danick

Smyths have reduced Lego Star Wars Snowspeeder from 199 to 159 - looks a nice set.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

Danick wrote: »
    Smyths have reduced Lego Star Wars Snowspeeder from 199 to 159 - looks a nice set.

It's the same on Shop @ Home, and comes with double VIP points (though I think that expires today).

Some good discounts on alot of sets on Amazon, i picked these up because i have been eyeing them for awhile (just enough for free shipping):

60183 City Heavy Cargo Transport £16

76082 Spider-Man ATM Heist Battle £13

• Registered Users Posts: 8,208 ✭✭✭shotgunmcos

Thanks I just picked up the Resistance Bomber for €80 delivered!

• Registered Users Posts: 24,176 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

UCS BB8 at £58.99 is pretty tempting!

Sleepy wrote: »
    UCS BB8 at £58.99 is pretty tempting!

got one at £55 :pac: thats the lowest price so far i have seen

• Registered Users Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Danick

Thanks I just picked up the Resistance Bomber for €80 delivered!

Thanks - when I saw your post I bought one as well - delighted with it!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 748 ✭✭✭It BeeMee

42066 Air Race Jet £65

amazon link

Pick Amazon as the seller on right hand side

• Registered Users Posts: 8,760 ✭✭✭DaveNoCheese

Argos have the Lego Batman series 2 collectible figures currently down to €1.94.

The Ninjago movie maker polybag is also down to €1.94.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭Greg81

The Ninjago movie maker polybag is also down to €1.94.

Thanks just grabbed one.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,386 ✭✭✭Ryath

LEGO Technic 42056 Porsche 911 €160 on Littlewoods

• Registered Users Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭Greg81

Ryath wrote: »
    LEGO Technic 42056 Porsche 911 €160 on Littlewoods

Just pulled the trigger. Good price and I don't see it coming cheaper in the future.

I see the USC Millennium Falcon is in smyths in store and online. €800 or €740 in smyths Norn Ireland! Something to think about. All stores seem to have at least one.

Series 18 CMF's (Costume series) are down to €2.59 in Argos at the moment. Fair warning though, Limerick Cruises Street & Childers Road have been cleared of stock.

• Registered Users Posts: 865 ✭✭✭laros

Just picked up this Rocket Rally Car for €11 in Tesco Tullamore.. there's one left on the shelf
    https://shop.lego.com/en-IE/Rocket-Rally-Car-31074

• Registered Users Posts: 3,980 ✭✭✭Theboinkmaster

Ninjago city only €239 in Smyths, one of the best sets ever yet cheapest price per brick also.

• Advertisement

Smyth's have three brickheadz down to €3 each, cyborg, Rey and Han solo.

Very few stores have all three in stock though.

Advertisement