Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bargain Alerts - Lego

Options
1717273747577»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 352 ✭✭T.C.

Hi folks, these two deals might be of interest to some of you.

Firstly, I thought this was a once off last week, but still there yesterday evening in the tallaght branch of Dunnes Stores - a number of sets reduced by varying amounts - such as the marvel Rocket mech set for 8.99, the Boba Fett mech for 9.60 and the City Burger van set for 16 euro. Not usual for Dunnes but there you go..

The second is Very.ie - their Lego prices often track Smyths for discounts, and I got a code in an email for a further 20% off a large selection of items and it works with Lego too. the code is one time use, valid until June 16th and "June20" . I've just used it on a decent sized order to bring the Hogwarts Final battle set down to 53.59 and the X-jet down from a Smyths-equivalent 59.99 to 48 euro. (Still a barmy price but I needed one to give as a present to a marvel nut :-D )

Hope they help someone..

• Registered Users Posts: 894 ✭✭✭stevexo

I have just tried June20 and it came up as invalid unfortunately. Did anyone have success?

• Registered Users Posts: 352 ✭✭T.C.

Sorry about that, it didn't stipulate any restrictions 🫤.

Much smaller deal, but if anyone is near Toymaster on Jervis st, they have this City Space set for €20:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭RGARDINR

Advertisement