Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bargain Alerts - Lego

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,543 ✭✭✭✭OwaynOTT

Death Star sold out up and down the country now. Gave a straight hint to Mrs Clause last night but no joy. There were 21 nationwide and 2 locally at the time. Oh well...

Ken black?

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭Sam Tyler

Hi folks ,
    Today on the Lego website they are selling set 10252 the creator vw Beatle for €75.99 that's 20% off recommended price .

Seriously tempted to buy plus you get free delivery and the Lego nutcracker as a free item.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,208 ✭✭✭shotgunmcos

Brick Bank down to €119 too. Got it with free delivery and the nutcracker yesterday. 20% off modulars is rare enough. Managed to add VIP points and brought it down to 50% off. Happy days

• Registered Users Posts: 9,454 ✭✭✭mloc123

Anyone know if the deals today on Lego site will finish and new ones tomorrow?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭Fanny Wank

https://m.iwantoneofthose.com/toys-lego/lego-ideas-the-beatles-yellow-submarine-21306/11351983.html

Yellow Submarine for 39.99 or (£35)

Pretty sure TopCashBack give a few quid back from this site too

EDIT: 8% off using TopCashBack

• Advertisement

Sam Tyler wrote: »
    Hi folks ,
    Today on the Lego website they are selling set 10252 the creator vw Beatle for €75.99 that's 20% off recommended price .

Seriously tempted to buy plus you get free delivery and the Lego nutcracker as a free item.

Anyway to buy from the UK site? £59.99 there

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Hi folks ,

How do you get the free nutcracker ?

vicwatson wrote: »

It's free with any purchase over €65

• Registered Users Posts: 1,633 ✭✭✭wench

vicwatson wrote: »
    It will automatically be added to your cart once you spend over the threshold

Fanny **** wrote: »
    Anyway to buy from the UK site? £59.99 there

I tried to use parcel motel but Lego cancelled the order saying they don't deliver to PO boxes :-(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

I tried to use parcel motel but Lego cancelled the order saying they don't deliver to PO boxes :-(

Address pal isn’t a P.O. box afaik

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Wolverine359

mloc123 wrote: »
    Anyone know if the deals today on Lego site will finish and new ones tomorrow?

I’m pretty sure all the offers are to last over the weekend, and the only one that finishes after today is the VW Beetle as this is the daily deal for today.

So who hasn't got brickbank?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Wolverine359

OwaynOTT wrote: »

Ordered it last night, delighted to save €30 off it because it and Assembly Square were the only modulars I had left to get.

The Death Star is the daily deal for Friday, for €399 (the price the original version used to be...), but for those who missed the Smyths offer of €350, it’s a good opportunity to get it and get €20 worth of VIP points too to spend next time.

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭walsh.peter

Just ordered the Ev3 from Easons for 262Euro. Delighted but alas wont be opened till xmas.

Hi Folks,
    Im on the looking out for EV3 for xmas and considering a purchase if there are any deals on Black Friday or Cyber Monday. I have come across it in Eason's for 265euro which seems pretty good to me.

https://www.easons.com/lego-mindstorms-ev3-816-7300495?gclid=EAIaIQobChMI2oXX2bLS1wIV7LXtCh0knwidEAQYASABEgJ8nPD_BwE

Anyone else got any suggestion on where to look or see any deals on it.

Thanks

Peter

• Registered Users Posts: 1,225 ✭✭✭Greg81

Ordered missing Star Wars buildable figures today

75526: Elite TIE Fighter Pilot
    75528: Rey
    75529: Elite Praetorian Guard
    75530: Chewbacca
    75531: Stormtrooper Commander

The set is complete for now.

Plus 2 Star Wars brickheadz

41485: Finn
    41486: Captain Phasma

Made two separate orders got 2 40254 Nutcracker.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,468 ✭✭✭NinjaTruncs

Where did you get the buildables? I've a few to get to complete the set too.

4.3kWp South facing PV System. South Dublin

• Registered Users Posts: 1,225 ✭✭✭Greg81

Where did you get the buildables? I've a few to get to complete the set too.

https://shop.lego.com

The VW Beetle is back down to 75.99 again today

• Registered Users Posts: 8,208 ✭✭✭shotgunmcos

SW UCS Slave 1 down to €157 in Smyths

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 27,898 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

SW UCS Slave 1 down to €157 in Smyths

I think the €12 off €100 spend is still running as well so €145 all in.

20% off Ghost Busters house today

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭Starscream25

emmetkenny wrote: »
    I think the €12 off €100 spend is still running as well so €145 all in.

Just purchased slave 1 with the 12 euro off the 157 advertised, fantastic price for it, was 210 initially, then 190.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,760 ✭✭✭DaveNoCheese

Just purchased slave 1 with the 12 euro off the 157 advertised, fantastic price for it, was 210 initially, then 190.

It's a truly enjoyable build and an even better display piece, congrats!

• Registered Users Posts: 688 ✭✭✭Irishbrick

OwaynOTT wrote: »
    I cracked and bought a second one, couldn't resist with the added bonus of an extra ten percent off through AIB rewards! So it'll end up costing me 76 after I used my vip point and get the extra 10% back! I'd have been mad not to, a modular for 76 quid

Irishbrick wrote: »
    I cracked and bought a second one, couldn't resist with the added bonus of an extra ten percent off through AIB rewards! So it'll end up costing me 76 after I used my vip point and get the extra 10% back! I'd have been mad not to, a modular for 76 quid

Yeah I got the cinema a while back for feck all as well with VIP points and I had another tenner off the brick bank.
    Another Christmas set too with the nutcracker! Which is great because I'm not mad impressed with the winter train station.

TopCashBack were giving 10% back the last few days too. Have never seen it that high

• Registered Users Posts: 9,454 ✭✭✭mloc123

Irishbrick wrote: »

Fuuuuuuu I ordered the brick bank last night using my AIB matercard, not my visa debit :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,356 ✭✭✭seraphimvc

BB8 is at the all time low price on Amazon.co.uk (£60), you get free shipping to Ireland anyway so rounded up at about 70euro which is still the best RRP.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,087 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

seraphimvc wrote: »
    BB8 is at the all time low price on Amazon.co.uk (£60), you get free shipping to Ireland anyway so rounded up at about 70euro which is still the best RRP.

Spotted that earlier and now annoyed that I used my VIP points on it a few weeks ago. Should have saved them for the Brick Bank. Grrr.

Advertisement