Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bargain Alerts - Lego

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,760 ✭✭✭DaveNoCheese

I've got about €120 in VIP points to use... Just need the UCS Falcon to come back in stock!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭Starscream25

I've got about €120 in VIP points to use... Just need the UCS Falcon to come back in stock!!

Any idea when they are back in stock, it says ‘coming soon’ on the Lego site, I’d hope they’d be available before Xmas again but who knows.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,454 ✭✭✭mloc123

Any idea when they are back in stock, it says ‘coming soon’ on the Lego site, I’d hope they’d be available before Xmas again but who knows.

very, very doubtful IMO

• Registered Users Posts: 8,760 ✭✭✭DaveNoCheese

They're apparently coming into stock in some stores but no mention of it being available online

• Registered Users Posts: 2,468 ✭✭✭NinjaTruncs

I was in the London store at the start of November and they had some, could have picked one up if I had of had a way of getting it home, alas I didnt.

4.3kWp South facing PV System. South Dublin

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭g0g

Anyone else seeing the great Asda Lego prices popping up via hukd? Very tempted by 6x6 for £104....

g0g wrote: »
    Anyone else seeing the great Asda Lego prices popping up via hukd? Very tempted by 6x6 for £104....

That's a great price, just a pity the set look so ****.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,171 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

The Porsche 911 GT3 RS is today's Mystery 20% off set on the Lego site: down to €224.99 from €299.99

https://shop.lego.com/en-IE/Porsche-911-GT3-RS-42056?CMP=EMC-VIP2017_12_14_XmasCountdown_ROE&HQS=Hero_A_CTA_EU_EN&RMID=VIP_2017_12_14_HOL_EMEA_XmasCountdown&RRID=39214008

So tempting but I'd be killed!

• Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭-Toppy-

If you arent chasing lego points it has been sub 200 a few times in Argos

http://www.checkargos.com/product/6074315

Toppy

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dades

The Lego Star Wars Ahch-To Island is available today. (Have been waiting for it).

In the time it took me to find out how far Fonthill was from my office stock went from 3 to NONE. Still plenty in Smyths but I'd say not for long.

https://www.smythstoys.com/ie/en-ie/toys/lego-and-bricks/lego-star-wars/lego-star-wars-ahch-to-island-training-75200/p/163758

I bought mine on Easons who seem to have stock right now. Free delivery, too.
    https://www.easons.com/star-warsahch-to-island-training-7300734

MTFBWY!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 663 ✭✭✭shawki

Free Lego Christmas Scene with any selected Lego purchases in argos.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,208 ✭✭✭shotgunmcos

€60 off the Merc Arocs Technic set on [EMAIL="S@H"]S@H[/EMAIL]. Only noticed now so out of stock but keep an eye on it in case it pops up again. Fantastic set at a shelf clearance price! My guess is it will retire soon too to make way for the Mack Anthem on shelves
    https://shop.lego.com/en-IE/Mercedes-Benz-Arocs-3245-42043

that set is already retired isn't it?

Lego do this every year, they discount the price of out of stock retired sets. Makes it look like they are a great buy, but in reality there was never an opportunity to actually buy the set at that price.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭Fanny Wank

that set is already retired isn't it?

Lego do this every year, they discount the price of out of stock retired sets. Makes it look like they are a great buy, but in reality there was never an opportunity to actually buy the set at that price.

Couple of the ideas sets were reduced (Yellow Submarine and The Caterham) but out of stock. Now retired. I'd have bought the Caterham for 55, but not full price

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Wolverine359

Fanny **** wrote: »
    Couple of the ideas sets were reduced (Yellow Submarine and The Caterham) but out of stock. Now retired. I'd have bought the Caterham for 55, but not full price

Yeah I saw the Caterham available to buy for €55 last week, it looks a nice set, but I put my money on the Ferrari F40 because I’ve always loved that car and I noticed it was retiring soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,384 ✭✭✭Ryath

Lego Batwing in Tesco Tullamore for €58. Tempted but wife won't be happy after so much more Lego coming into house at Christmas.

Daughter would like a set with Harley Quinn though and at this price it's much better than the Joker Low rider which is pretty poor value at €50 rrp

Another Tesco one LEGO City 60141 Police Station €27.47
    In Kinnegad only one left

• Registered Users Posts: 9,454 ✭✭✭mloc123

Ryath wrote: »
    Another Tesco one LEGO City 60141 Police Station €27.47
    In Kinnegad only one left

That is a steal for somebody

• Registered Users Posts: 722 ✭✭✭WildWater

mloc123 wrote: »
    That is a steal for somebody

Indeed but if they try that, they may very well end up in one.

• Registered Users Posts: 43 Masterkey01

• Advertisement

I had reluctantly taken this off my wish list and passed up on the Temple too. Not a NINJAGO Fan but I love Japanese stuff and having lived out there this would be a cool way to remember things while playing with my daughter. Even this discount may not have appealed to me but I got Destiny's bounty for €90 delivered last week and with the D2C NINJAGO Docks set coming out, the 3 sets together would be awesome at the edge of any LEGO town. Trigger pulled.. thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Wolverine359

It’s a great price, bought it today. :) I had my eye on it since it came out last September so I’m glad to have waited and saved €60 or 20% off the RRP.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,900 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Old fishing store down to €125 in Smyth's. It's £109 on the UK site.

Soooooooo tempted.

https://www.brickcat.com/set-21310/

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dades

That is a super set. If only!

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

TitianGerm wrote: »
    Old fishing store down to €125 in Smyth's. It's £109 on the UK site.

Soooooooo tempted.

https://www.brickcat.com/set-21310/

The Old Fishing Store is a fantastic build, and a really nice display model. I'd highly recommend it!

• Registered Users Posts: 27,900 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Star Lord wrote: »
    The Old Fishing Store is a fantastic build, and a really nice display model. I'd highly recommend it!

I was thinking of popping it in my IKEA kalax unit.

Would love the Ninjago City set but it's way over the budget I'd be allowed. Still trying to see if I can swing the Fishing store.

By way of bargain alerts Tesco again got Guardians of the Galaxy The Milano vs. The Abilisk for around €25 earlier in the week last one left though.

Got The Joker Notorious Lowrider-70906 today was full price on shelf but scanning at €25.40. Several left on the shelf in Tullamore. Quite happy to get it at that price daughter really wanted Harley Quinn minifig and it was a nice little build to do together.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,356 ✭✭✭seraphimvc

Absolutely bargain for Destiny Bounty at amazon £75 (~86e) if you havent gotten it already (and make sure you have the space ha).

seraphimvc wrote: »
    Absolutely bargain for Destiny Bounty at amazon £75 (~86e) if you havent gotten it already (and make sure you have the space ha).

Back up to £99. I got it a couple of weeks ago at £75 which translated to €90 delivered. Price to piece ratio is 0.04 and you get all 6 ninjas with Master Wu. Bargain indeed!

If you missed this time, keep an eye on it. Bound to drop again.
    Still some Ninjago city sets left at €239 in Smyths

• Advertisement

Back up to £99. I got it a couple of weeks ago at £75 which translated to €90 delivered. Price to piece ratio is 0.04 and you get all 6 ninjas with Master Wu. Bargain indeed!

If you missed this time, keep an eye on it. Bound to drop again.
    Still some Ninjago city sets left at €239 in Smyths

It's still available to order at £74.99 just on back order till the 27th Feb. Tempting looks like a very nice set but I'd sooner get the Fishing Shack.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/offer-listing/B06W2KC47K/ref=dp_olp_new?ie=UTF8&condition=new

Advertisement