Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bargain Alerts - Lego

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 974 ✭✭✭Remouad

Greg81 wrote: »
    Same here. maybe they will send a number when item will be available on stock.

I made a print screen with the price just to be on the safe side.

If you didn't get the number in the email then it's not reserved.
    Did the page at the end of the reservation have a code?
    Said "Out of stock" for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,760 ✭✭✭DaveNoCheese

Remouad wrote: »
    If you didn't get the number in the email then it's not reserved.
    Did the page at the end of the reservation have a code?
    Said "Out of stock" for me.

Likewise for me!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,222 ✭✭✭Greg81

Yep. out of stock.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,555 ✭✭✭SteM

My reservation email has a reservation number, guess that might be a good sign.

mcgovern wrote: »
    Stolen from Bargain Alerts, LEGO Ninjago Movie Fire Mech - 70615 for only €19.39/

Got an message saying mine was ready to pick up. Thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭crazyderk

Argos have Lego Star Wars First order Star destroyer down from 128 to 42.50

http://www.argos.ie/static/Product/partNumber/7119640.htm?desktopSiteActive=true&_$ja=tsid%3A30390%7Cprd%3A8088783

none in stock but orderable to stores

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dades

crazyderk wrote: »

http://www.argos.ie/static/Product/partNumber/7119640.htm?desktopSiteActive=true&_$ja=tsid%3A30390%7Cprd%3A8088783

That’s some price!

Even though we have the original star Destroyer I’ve reserved one... have a decision to make....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭Naid23

crazyderk wrote: »

Thank you. My mate is a major star wars and lego fan. This is a perfect christmas present. Just ordered one there now

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭Clara B

how do you order one when not in stock ?

Clara B wrote: »
    how do you order one when not in stock ?

Same as reserving. Just select your store and It gives you an option and you get the text email as usual.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,069 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

Not on the dot co dot uk site unfortunately. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 10,533 ✭✭✭✭OwaynOTT

wont let me order it

When you go to reserve it they give a message that says "Can be ordered for collection" on a date.

At least in the Dun Laoghaire store they're offering that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,563 ✭✭✭thebiglad

Dades wrote: »
    When you go to reserve it they give a message that says "Can be ordered for collection" on a date.

At least in the Dun Laoghaire store they're offering that.

When you proceed to order it says out of stock and there is no order reference generated.

Guess they spotted that its an error and blocked the product until corrected.

Well done to anyone and best of luck when collecting if you got an order reference generated.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Wolverine359

Wow, I’d say they were updating the price to reflect a small discount, but somehow made the error of not putting the “1” in front of the “42.50”. Well done to people saving a whopping €100 on this set!

Wow, I’d say they were updating the price to reflect a small discount, but somehow made the error of not putting the “1” in front of the “42.50”. Well done to people saving a whopping €100 on this set!

They don't have to sell at that price as far as I know.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,651 ✭✭✭✭beauf

I guess they won't honour it. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭pcadhain

Has anyone actually got a reservation number?

pcadhain wrote: »
    Has anyone actually got a reservation number?

Yeah, I did. Email said she to be picked up between next Thursday and Saturday.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,714 ✭✭✭Jacovs

I have an email with reservation number for between tuesday and thursday. Heres hoping.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,651 ✭✭✭✭beauf

Yes I got a number. I wouldn't buy a big set like this otherwise. Hope it goes through.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,533 ✭✭✭✭OwaynOTT

I got an reservation email but with no reservation number

I've a number for a pickup between Monday and Wednesday.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,915 ✭✭✭✭Tom Mann Centuria

Picked up the Star Destroyer today, despite the reservation email originally saying Pick up from Thursday, got a text message today. So went and got it.

Oh well, give me an easy life and a peaceful death.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,760 ✭✭✭DaveNoCheese

Picked up the Star Destroyer today, despite the reservation email originally saying Pick up from Thursday, got a text message today. So went to and got it.

And they gave it for the stated price? Nice, congrats. Out of curiosity, what store was this?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,915 ✭✭✭✭Tom Mann Centuria

And they gave it for the stated price? Nice, congrats. Out of curiosity, what store was this?

Kilkenny. Didn't have much hope tbh, wife went and got it, thought she'd be better at arguing the toss but wasn't any fuss or querying at all.

Oh well, give me an easy life and a peaceful death.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,208 ✭✭✭shotgunmcos

Wow sweet and great spot! I remember [EMAIL="S@H"]S@H[/EMAIL] made a similar mistake when they did their star wars promos earlier in the year. Instead of taking €38 off the X Wing they listed it for €38. I regret not getting on at that price as it was fixed within an hour or so

Just picked up mine there in Tallaght. Just went to the terminals and reservation came up for €43 so happy days!

Delighted!

• Registered Users Posts: 25 fconno316

cant belive i missed this. Has anyone a spare code for the dublin area?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,714 ✭✭✭Jacovs

Just got my text to say ready for collection, so hope i can just do it at the self service kiosk and be gone. Will know in an hour.

Advertisement