Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bargain Alerts - Lego

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,533 ✭✭✭✭OwaynOTT

when you click into the listing, it says not available.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 8,561 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rhyme

OwaynOTT wrote: »
    when you click into the listing, it says not available.

That's odd :/

I'm able to reserve the one in my local Argos (Omni Centre Santry) without bother. Cancelled before the actual reservation though, I don't want to stop someone else from buying it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 584 ✭✭✭brady23

http://www.adverts.ie/lego-building-toys/lord-of-the-rings-and-star-wars-lego/13438343?notification=ff3abc124902e0684df2d2f3b4a341f7-1501528006

For anyone who's interested in a number of discontinued LOTR and Hobbit sets. Star wars sets in pics included
    All boxes included and figurines included.
    Drop me a pm if interested

• Registered Users Posts: 1,726 ✭✭✭qwertz

Anybody else interested in the Destiny Bounty or the falcon?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Wolverine359

I was able to reserve destinys bounty along with the ultimate ultimate weapon and Kai's mech in the 3 for 2, they were the only ninjago sets I want at the moment (along worth that €20 ninjago movie city chase set which I got in another 3 for 2 lot, and I recommend it it's awesome :)), and picked them up . There were a few things that didn't activate the 3 for 2 special offer when I was at the automatic till but I went to the customer service desk and they overrode it and gave me the cheapest item free on those sets. I like argos. :)

Also picked up the new Ninjago collectible minifigures, my favourite is probably the awesome Unikitty Fangirl. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,967 ✭✭✭Theboinkmaster

brady23 wrote: »
    http://www.adverts.ie/lego-building-toys/lord-of-the-rings-and-star-wars-lego/13438343?notification=ff3abc124902e0684df2d2f3b4a341f7-1501528006

For anyone who's interested in a number of discontinued LOTR and Hobbit sets. Star wars sets in pics included
    All boxes included and figurines included.
    Drop me a pm if interested

you're not going to see them at that price with that ad, need to add more details like what are the SW sets, add pics of boxes and instructions etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 584 ✭✭✭brady23

you're not going to see them at that price with that ad, need to add more details like what are the SW sets, add pics of boxes and instructions etc.

Sold already for asking

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Mc Doc

160 Lego figures + lots of stuff - http://www.adverts.ie/lego-building-toys/160-lego-figures-lots-of-stuff/13443214 - 200 euro

Lots of Lego blocks in profile - 35 euro each.

I sale myself.

Buy any 5 bags of lego for 100 euro and take 1 bag free. Post acceptable.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,208 ✭✭✭shotgunmcos

I passed the Art & Hobby shop yesterday and saw Destiny's Bounty for €119. Its €169 on [EMAIL="S@H"]S@H[/EMAIL] and €149 in Smyths. Cheapest I could get delivered from Amazon is €131. So it seems like a bargain to me considering you get the full crew of minifigs and master Wu, its got a great PPP ration of 0.05 and its getting great reviews.

I picked it up walked around with it and put it back down. The pending reveal of the Millenium Falcon is putting a real blocker on me!

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭Rael

I passed the Art & Hobby shop yesterday and saw Destiny's Bounty for €119. Its €169 on [EMAIL="S@H"]S@H[/EMAIL] and €149 in Smyths. Cheapest I could get delivered from Amazon is €131. So it seems like a bargain to me considering you get the full crew of minifigs and master Wu, its got a great PPP ration of 0.05 and its getting great reviews.

I picked it up walked around with it and put it back down. The pending reveal of the Millenium Falcon is putting a real blocker on me!

It's now down to €99.99 :)

Link here

• Advertisement

Managed to get an order through for the MF this morning amidst the chaos so hopefully that deal will stick around or resurface.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,777 ✭✭✭g0g

Destiny's Bounty now price-matched from Smyths with Amazon UK, only £ 74.99. Think went to £ 76 when I selected Ireland delivery, but still works out around € 86 using Revolut card.

Excellent set for that price.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 8,561 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rhyme

Out of my apartment next week and every bit of Lego not already in storage is going cheap or going to my nieces (who already have too much Lego). If you say you're from Boards, I'll knock a bit more off the price.

http://www.adverts.ie/lego-building-toys/moving-house-lego-sale/13721243

If posting Adverts links here isn't alright, I'll take the link out.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,457 ✭✭✭Niska

Some of the Lego Ninjao Movie sets are discounted in Argos.

Kai's Fire Mech is €37.77 (RRP 70):

http://www.argos.ie/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/Search?storeId=10152&catalogId=14551&langId=111&searchTerms=7285976&authToken=

Temple of Ultimate Weapon €85 (RRP 99.99)

http://www.argos.ie/static/Product/partNumber/7239025/Trail/searchtext%3ELEGO+NINJAGO.htm

It's not 20% off but €10 off every €50 spent at Smyths today. You could bag a Slave 1 for €169 or a Death Star for €399. I'm wiped after the MF. Can't have it all

• Registered Users Posts: 27,818 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

It's not 20% off but €10 off every €50 spent at Smyths today. You could bag a Slave 1 for €169 or a Death Star for €399. I'm wiped after the MF. Can't have it all

Is it not like the normal money off there? Spend €50 get €10 off or spend €150 and get the same off?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,555 ✭✭✭SteM

emmetkenny wrote: »
    Is it not like the normal money off there? Spend €50 get €10 off or spend €150 and get the same off?

Spend €50, get €10 off. Spend €100, get €20 off. Spend €150 get €30 off etc.

https://www.smythstoys.com/ie/en-ie/10-off-50

• Moderators Posts: 6,853 ✭✭✭Spocker

SteM wrote: »
    Spend €50, get €10 off. Spend €100, get €20 off. Spend €150 get €30 off etc.

https://www.smythstoys.com/ie/en-ie/10-off-50

The thing to watch for here is that it's in multiples of 50 only - spend €99.99 and you only get €10 off, so make sure to add up before you get to the till :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 974 ✭✭✭Remouad

Spocker wrote: »
    The thing to watch for here is that it's in multiples of 50 only - spend €99.99 and you only get €10 off, so make sure to add up before you get to the till :rolleyes:

Well since they're now rounding pennies €99.99 is €100.

If you're paying cash of course.

• Advertisement

Remouad wrote: »
    Well since they're now rounding pennies €99.99 is €100.

If you're paying cash of course.

Nope, it's still €99.99, you're just not getting your 1c change, thats all. Rounding doesn't affect the amount on the receipt

Can you add something to it to bring it over €100? Like a €1 book?

• Registered Users Posts: 688 ✭✭✭Irishbrick

I bought the snowspeeder today and got forty off, that rounding up counted for me anyways as it's 199.99 and I got it for 160!

Can you add something to it to bring it over €100? Like a €1 book?

Yes, you can. Here are the exclusions:
    Offer excludes purchases of gift, savings, digital download or POSA cards, plastic bags, video games, games consoles, gaming chairs, Samsung and Kurio tablets, Skylanders figures, Disney Infinity figures, LEGO Dimensions, Gaming figures, Gaming plush, accessories or electronics

Spocker wrote: »
    Yes, you can. Here are the exclusions:

Grand, I'll add the ghostbusters firehouse.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,818 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Grand, I'll add the ghostbusters firehouse.

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,457 ✭✭✭Niska

• Registered Users Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭mcgovern

Stolen from Bargain Alerts, LEGO Ninjago Movie Fire Mech - 70615 for only €19.39/

• Registered Users Posts: 8,760 ✭✭✭DaveNoCheese

mcgovern wrote: »
    Stolen from Bargain Alerts, LEGO Ninjago Movie Fire Mech - 70615 for only €19.39/

On the Argos site it says it's available to order for collection, however when I ordered it and got the email confirmation, there was no reservation number or any mention of the item that was supposedly reserved

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,222 ✭✭✭Greg81

On the Argos site it says it's available to order for collection, however when I ordered it and got the email confirmation, there was no reservation number or any mention of the item that was supposedly reserved

Same here. maybe they will send a number when item will be available on stock.

I made a print screen with the price just to be on the safe side.

Advertisement