Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bargain Alerts - Lego

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Wolverine359

Millennium Falcon down to just €83.99 from €139.99, today only from lego.com/shop. Brilliant price! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭MarcusP12

Millennium Falcon down to just €83.99 from €139.99, today only from lego.com/shop. Brilliant price! :)

Snapped it up....where i'm located at the moment it is the equivalent of 315 euro!!!!!:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,208 ✭✭✭shotgunmcos

I have one already but very tempted. I promised myself to hold off for the battle on Scariff deal as that was the only one of interest I don't have. Also this ?85 may be better saved for a different MF!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,068 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

I have one already but very tempted. I promised myself to hold off for the battle on Scariff deal as that was the only one of interest I don't have. Also this ?85 may be better saved for a different MF!

I got the Scariff set at 42% off on Amazon the other day and used the Lego discount on the Walker instead over the weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 671 ✭✭✭Quintis

Pretty much all Star Wars sets reduced for the day that's in it

• Advertisement

Quintis wrote: »
    Pretty much all Star Wars sets reduced for the day that's in it

All Star Wars sets are reduced by 10% for 8 days, except the new UCS Snowspeeder. I think the last day is Saturday, with the Battle on Scarif 40% off that day too. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,208 ✭✭✭shotgunmcos

robinph wrote: »
    I got the Scariff set at 42% off on Amazon the other day and used the Lego discount on the Walker instead over the weekend.
    Delivered to Ireland or did you have to use address pal/marcel motel? I've been watching it but lowest I've seen is ?39.99

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,068 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

Delivered to Ireland or did you have to use address pal/marcel motel? I've been watching it but lowest I've seen is ?39.99

Delivered to the UK, but I spotted the offer from a link automatically posted on Brickset of the latest Amazon Lego offers each day.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,714 ✭✭✭Jacovs

Anyone with the AIB rewards

"LEGO
    10% back on your next purchase
    The home of the toy building brick
    Terms and Conditions
    To redeem this offer, you will need to make a purchase at LEGO IE. Offer valid for one purchase completed online. Reserving online and paying in-store will not qualify for cashback. "

Mine shows

Available until 23/05/17

• Moderators Posts: 6,853 ✭✭✭Spocker

Jacovs wrote: »
    Anyone with the AIB rewards

"LEGO
    10% back on your next purchase
    The home of the toy building brick
    Terms and Conditions
    To redeem this offer, you will need to make a purchase at LEGO IE. Offer valid for one purchase completed online. Reserving online and paying in-store will not qualify for cashback. "

Mine shows

Available until 23/05/17

Just got €20 back on my Snowspeeder order using this; I had ordered before the offer was active, but because it was a backorder, and the actual payment went through the system after I had activated the offer on the AIB site, I got the €20 back :)

• Advertisement

Spocker wrote: »
    Just got €20 back on my Snowspeeder order using this; I had ordered before the offer was active, but because it was a backorder, and the actual payment went through the system after I had activated the offer on the AIB site, I got the €20 back :)

Worked out very well indeed. Wish I had 200 to spend on Lego before the offer is up :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭Naid23

Jacovs wrote: »
    Worked out very well indeed. Wish I had 200 to spend on Lego before the offer is up :(

If its anything like the ptsb rewards, it will come up regularly enough.

Naid23 wrote: »
    If its anything like the ptsb rewards, it will come up regularly enough.

About as regularly as I have 200 in my account to spend on lego then :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,777 ✭✭✭g0g

See thread over on Bargain Alerts. At the 20% reduced price in Easons this weekend plus the extra 10% plus potentially the fiver from AIB, if you spend around € 25-30 on sets there's some good value to be had there. Plus it's delivered to your door! :) I picked up two nice little Technic sets for € 26 delivered, so € 21 after the AIB cash back.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

Just heads up, those arts and hobby shops have a lot of discounts on lego. Obviously check online for rrp, because some sets are same price after discount as rrp.

Picket up 10703 classic for 18 quid. 502 pieces with lots of windows and doors for family lego box. Not masssive discount from usual price, but good value.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,760 ✭✭✭DaveNoCheese

What I do when I see a discount in store is type the product code into www.brickcat.com and it tells me the RRP as well as the price in other Irish stores. Tis very handy to see are you actually getting a deal

• Registered Users Posts: 6,460 ✭✭✭Oafley Jones

Just heads up, those arts and hobby shops have a lot of discounts on lego. Obviously check online for rrp, because some sets are same price after discount as rrp.

Picket up 10703 classic for 18 quid. 502 pieces with lots of windows and doors for family lego box. Not masssive discount from usual price, but good value.

The nearest one to me in Blackpool is just after shutting. Shame as it was a good shop.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,457 ✭✭✭Niska

Argos 3 for 2 on toys, on at the moment. Not all Lego items included.
    Offer is valid between 28/07/17 - 01/08/17
    Cheapest item free.

Niska wrote: »
    Argos 3 for 2 on toys, on at the moment. Not all Lego items included.

Be weary with this, Argos increased the price on a large number of sets prior to this 3for2 sale going live. Use www.brickcat.com to double check prices in other retails stores as it may work out cheaper

Be weary with this, Argos increased the price on a large number of sets prior to this 3for2 sale going live. Use www.brickcat.com to double check prices in other retails stores as it may work out cheaper

I actually got word yesterday that argos would be doing 3 for 2 from today so last night i reserved a few sets, anticipating prices will go up today. Was the opposite, 5 of the 6 sets I had reserved last night had gone down in price today, the other was the same price. They gave it at the lower prices without having to ask.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,375 ✭✭✭Ryath

Any chance 2 of you would be interested in going on the Millennium Falcon 75105 with me works out at €75.25 each?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,726 ✭✭✭qwertz

Ryath wrote: »
    Any chance 2 of you would be interested in going on the Millennium Falcon 75105 with me works out at €75.25 each?

I'd be interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,375 ✭✭✭Ryath

qwertz wrote: »
    I'd be interested.

Have 3 reserved in Blanchardstown till Monday. Do we have a third?

I'm in the midlands but was thinking of heading up for the day on Monday anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 803 ✭✭✭BelovedAunt

Ryath wrote: »
    Have 3 reserved in Blanchardstown till Monday. Do we have a third?

I'm in the midlands but was thinking of heading up for the day on Monday anyway.

I'm interested too, thanks.

Have Argos stopped price matching Smyths prices? Would have gone for a few more sets that I wanted in the 3 for 2 offer, but the price differences on some sets are massive.

Have Argos stopped price matching Smyths prices? Would have gone for a few more sets that I wanted in the 3 for 2 offer, but the price differences on some sets are massive.

They dont price match anymore.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 8,561 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rhyme

New Ninjago Movie sets are included in the 3 for 2 offer. Good for a bargain.

Can't afford the second to get the third free myself :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,533 ✭✭✭✭OwaynOTT

Rhyme wrote: »
    New Ninjago Movie sets are included in the 3 for 2 offer. Good for a bargain.

Can't afford the second to get the third free myself :)

Destiny's Bounty isn't available o the site, pity.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 8,561 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rhyme

• Advertisement

OwaynOTT wrote: »
    Destiny's Bounty isn't available o the site, pity.

It's on the site alright but every store only has 1 in stock.

Advertisement