Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sleeping Dogs (formerly True Crime: Hong Kong)

Options
1151617181921»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,484 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Jager, i was mad to play that DLC on ps3. Enter the Dragon us my favourite Lee film, might pick it up since i haven't played any of the dlc's. Part 2 of the psn sale is live now but nothing great.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,484 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Pulled the trigger, downloading now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,487 ✭✭✭Right Turn Clyde

This is only €12 on the PS Store right now. Excellent value for money. I'm a couple of hours in and first impressions are very good. I think it's a much more believable city than GTA V's. I never really buy into open worlds the way some other people do, but this one comes pretty close. My only regret is that the developers have tried to pad it out with various flash challenges like random drug busts. I really wish more games would just lose the fat and deliver a solid, contained story.

I've just played a mission where a fight broke out in a nightclub, with Flying Lotus' 'GNG BNG' playing in the background. I hopped over a railing and smashed onto the glass dancefloor just as the beat dropped. Easily one of my all-time best gaming moments. I hope this delivers up a few more.

Advertisement