Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Twisted Tag Tournament discussion Thread

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,236 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Grabs gas mask! Makes funny sounds trying to talk while mouth and nose are covered by mask.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,808 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

No
    Fewcifur wrote: »
    I just hit multi-quote and wandered over here. :)

But yes, I think Sam Fisher should be limited to pistol and blade. He's usually able to take out most people with the bare minimum, give him a full load out and you're looking at a near unstoppable wunderkind. :)
    I'll make sure to bold that in the next round. That is , unless Batman survives his opponent.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

But yes, I think Sam Fisher should be limited to pistol and blade. He's usually able to take out most people with the bare minimum, give him a full load out and you're looking at a near unstoppable wunderkind. :)

That's fair enough and I would agree.

Sam could have shot them from his sneaky hiding spot, I just liked the gas element.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,746 ✭✭✭✭FewFew

Orim wrote: »
    Sam could have shot them from his sneaky hiding spot, I just liked the gas element.

The gas bits were some of my faves in the games too :) I was disappointed when then the latest game was so lacking in gizmos.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,808 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

No
    Oh look Jack Bauer is up against Rorschach. This is gonna be good.:D

• Advertisement

You should include load-outs with each character. Does Arnie have a mini-gun or a grendade on an arrow? For example.

No
    Arnie has an M-16. Bond has his standard sidearm. btw Arnie character didn't tote the minigun in the movie

Arnie has an M-16. Bond has his standard sidearm. btw Arnie character didn't tote the minigun in the movie

Does Bond have gadgets? Does Indy have the Ark strapped to his weiner? Too many possibilities to just extract something from the movie, like the Fisher situation.

No
    This is old-school Bond before the silly gadget era started. Indy not carrying any mystical artifacts.

No
    Here be my vote on Marv & Tulip vs. Punisher& Crosbones*:

Marv gets the drop on Crossbones saying, "That's a nice mask you're wearing." He takes a bolt from the crossbow in the shoulder but manages to steal the mask after he finishes off Crossbones. Meanwhile as Punisher and Tulip are trading shots 'Crossbones comes up behind the Punisher, who only sees the mask out of the corner of his eye. One bullet to the brain later Marv & Tulip aretheir way.

*No, I not counting this

• Advertisement

No
    :(

• Moderators Posts: 51,738 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

No
    whats happening with the latest round since no-one voted in the allotted 24 hours? :eek:

If you can read this, you're too close!

No
    I hate to say it but do to low voter turnout(no votes in almost 36 hours) I feel we must end this tournament earlier than planned. Thanks to everyone who came by and participated.

• Moderators Posts: 51,738 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

No
    :(:(

thats a pity. Thanks for all the work you've put into the thread, was fun while it lasted:)

If you can read this, you're too close!

No
    Twas quite fun. Shame we never got to see the intermission I had planned. Bruce Campbell would have finally been avenged.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,461 ✭✭✭Queen-Mise

Thanks for the work - it was cool

No
    Thank you kindly your highness.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,461 ✭✭✭Queen-Mise

your welcome wolfie

EDIT: I am getting a feeling of deja vu here... :)

Yeah, I think it's the problem with a tournament that's massive and full of human characters that people don't really know, it's just hard to catch the imagination.

No
    tell you what Fewcifur, you do a tournament.

• Advertisement

tell you what Fewcifur, you do a tournament.

Yups I was planning to do one alright :)

Aw, miss a few days and this is what happens :(

Good work Cyber, it was fun. Just goes to show that the next tournament should be all Bruce Campbell, all the the time :pac:

No
    LZ5by5 wrote: »
    We'll save it cyber! :D

Yeah I can't look past the Bride, she isn't going to take any **** and dance around what has to be done, so that means The Joker is ****ed. :pac: I don't think Burt's tactical skill would be on a par with the Bride's.

So The Bride (and Batroc :pac:) FTW
    Aw, miss a few days and this is what happens :(

Good work Cyber, it was fun. Just goes to show that the next tournament should be all Bruce Campbell, all the the time :pac:
    Well, let's keep it going to the end of Round 1 at least....

No
    Who wants Guile(Street Fighter)next?

Ooh, Ooh, Me sir! Pick me!

No
    Ooh, Ooh, Me sir! Pick me!
    That's all I needed to hear

No
    Red hood pops one in him while he cries.
    Who gave Red Hood a gun? At least, I hope you talking about a gun.....

Who gave Red Hood a gun? At least, I hope you talking about a gun.....

Nope, Red Hood pops his red head in Ryu's quivering mass. At least that's how I read it.

No
    Nope, Red Hood pops his red head in Ryu's quivering mass. At least that's how I read it.
    Big red head or little red head?

• Advertisement

Big red head or little red head?

I'll have to read his bio again

Advertisement