Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mocks 2011 *** READ FIRST POST before posting or risk being banned! ***

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Dancing-Ferret

can anyone tell me what is the theme of ENGLISH PAPER 1 HL for DEB? and for EXAMCRAFT?
    mine is tomorrow and id like to know what theme it is, thank you very much :) and no i searched the thread already, and it only told me whats coming up in the paper and i dont want to know that haha just want to know the theme, anyway cheers :)
    Im nearly certain I had DEB, it was a nice paper
    The general them of it was overcoming adversity, such as sexism, disaster and poverty

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Candycane8

Hi :) Does anybody have any information on a French Paper please? My listening was about
    the TGV and the building of bridges
    .. Any help is much appreciated thanks :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭terryincork

Did anyone do DEB HL Construction? Someone must have the paper on them? PM me please

• Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭unknowntoown

History OL paper Examcraft
    can anyone give it to me please as it is tomorrow :( and yes ive searched for it theres only HL and Deb papers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 Donegal1993

Anyone have any hints on Geog HL?! :( Would really appreciate it...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 313 ✭✭Rabbitandcavy

Does anyone have good DEB HL Biology spoilers?
    I am not sure what paper I am getting so I need to do both, only seems to be good exam craft spoilers.

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭Exothermic

Does anyone have good DEB HL Biology spoilers?
    I am not sure what paper I am getting so I need to do both, only seems to be good exam craft spoilers.

To be honest, that's just laziness. It's on the board multiple times.

http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=70708215&highlight=biology#post70708215

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭conormccarthy92

Anyone have any hints on Geog HL?! :( Would really appreciate it...

off the top of my head , a few hints :
    paris basin secondary activities
    explain a feature of landform deposition in ireland
    sketch map of india name 2 cities and physical features
    discuss processes of soil formation for geoecology
    impact of the EU on ireland under the headings of economy and/or culture
    culturs in subcontinental
    ways humans have impacted/affected our environment

thats all i can think of off the top of my head
    no idea what company it was

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 notstudying

How do you know if its a DEB paper or not?

And are all the DEB papers the same because someone told me what competition was on theirs and i don't want it to be wrong.

Thanks folks :)

Edit: If it helps my school seems to be using the same company for every subject and on English paper one essey we had (amoung others)
    1. "Write a personal essay outlining your optimistic/pessimistic outlook on life"
    2. "Write a speech, aimed at junior cycle students, advising them on the perils of wanting to grow up too quickly"
    3. Write a short story in which the setting has an influence on the central characters"

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 4,963 Mod ✭✭✭✭GoldFour4

How do you know if its a DEB paper or not?

And are all the DEB papers the same because someone told me what competition was on theirs and i don't want it to be wrong.

Thanks folks :)

Edit: If it helps my school seems to be using the same company for every subject and on English paper one essey we had (amoung others)
    1. "Write a personal essay outlining your optimistic/pessimistic outlook on life"
    2. "Write a speech, aimed at junior cycle students, advising them on the perils of wanting to grow up too quickly"
    3. Write a short story in which the setting has an influence on the central characters"

Thats the
    Examcraft
    english paper one . DEB has barcode on top left . Examcraft has barcode on top right .

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭terryincork

SOMEONE MUST HAVE DEB HL CONSTRUCTION..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 notstudying

Thats the
    Examcraft
    english paper one . DEB has barcode on top left . Examcraft has barcode on top right .

Thanks very much :)

Has anyone got any tips for the economics exam
    (Examcraft)
    Got a good bit covered but not sure if i missed much (on tomorrow :P)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 4,963 Mod ✭✭✭✭GoldFour4

Thanks very much :)

Has anyone got any tips for the economics exam
    (Examcraft)
    Got a good bit covered but not sure if i missed much (on tomorrow :P)

You don`t have to put the company name in a spoiler ;)

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

You don`t have to put the company name in a spoiler ;)
    True, but let's not discourage over-use, the problem is usually on the other side! :pac: :D

Anybody have any hints for DEB French please? :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 DW24

exps on this paper are
    *the exp to measure out the amount water crystallisation of hydrated sodium carbonate crystals. *the preparation of ethanoic acid and *the exp to measure the heat of reaction of HCL and NaOH.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 KandyVamp

Candycane8 wrote: »
    Anybody have any hints for DEB French please? :rolleyes:
    The comprehension is on some news reporter organisation who go around and try to protect people's rights to get information and freedom of speech and stuff, and it talks about people getting locked up for speaking their opinion in other countries and stuff. The net one is told in the voice of a kid who's in school and - actually, you can read this whole comprehension on this site: http://notrelecture1.canalblog.com/archives/2008/11/26/11521690.html the comprehension isn't the whoel thing though, just down to near the end of the 1st page.
    then there was a journal intime about your friend moving to another country and you were sad, and an opinion piece about if racism is in Ireland, one about the news reportergroup, which asked if without media, would we be aware of all the attrocities which happen world-wide - this one was one of the options for the mandatory question... That's all I can remember!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 Hannah McCarthy1111

hey looking for the examcraft listening even just the first question!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 darrenfitz

really need help, have it tomorrow. can someone tell me some spoilers

• Registered Users Posts: 1,883 ✭✭✭kala85

anybody still have to do their mocks yet?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭Dr.Evil

Anybody get a different paper 1 to paper 2 as a big swerve thrown their way?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 flying flamingo

Could you pm me ag science ?

Any chance you would pm it to me?? desperate!! :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 kerrie30792

nanor92 wrote: »
    Hey i have higher level maths paper 2 tomorrow and i would love to see the paper before hand. If someone could email it to me I would be glad to help you out with all the subjects that i have done which are:
    -maths p1
    -biology
    -english
    -french
    -chemistry all higher and deb
    -business higher examcraft
    -irish paper 2 ordinary deb.

Pm me!
    :cool:

Hey i was just wondering if u had maths hl p.2 examcraft . i really need hints as i messed up maths paper 1 . thanks in advance if u have it :)

KandyVamp wrote: »
    The comprehension is on some news reporter organisation who go around and try to protect people's rights to get information and freedom of speech and stuff, and it talks about people getting locked up for speaking their opinion in other countries and stuff. The net one is told in the voice of a kid who's in school and - actually, you can read this whole comprehension on this site: http://notrelecture1.canalblog.com/archives/2008/11/26/11521690.html the comprehension isn't the whoel thing though, just down to near the end of the 1st page.
    then there was a journal intime about your friend moving to another country and you were sad, and an opinion piece about if racism is in Ireland, one about the news reportergroup, which asked if without media, would we be aware of all the attrocities which happen world-wide - this one was one of the options for the mandatory question... That's all I can remember!

Thank you so much :)

Hey im looking for both papers for paper 2

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Racheln456

Has anyone done a History HL paper with the
    apprentice boys?
    and if so, what were the other essay's?

• Registered Users Posts: 9 NtL

anyone got technology paper HL

Cardor wrote: »
    I have:
    any chance you could send me maths:)
    ABrady699 wrote: »
    any chance of getting the maths?

• Registered Users Posts: 4 CiaranF1

can anybody give me pointers for irish paper2 examcraft? can swap for english biology economics! please help me!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 84 ✭✭resistantdoor

Candycane8 wrote: »
    Thank you so much :)

Also,
    there was a letter to a french teacher, where you had to say:
    • You're French teacher asked you to contact her to organise a student exchange
    • Tell her how many are in your class
    • Tell her their quality of Frecnh is good
    • Tell her that you would like to organise some activities while in Nice (something like this)
    • You look forward to her reply
    That's most of what you had to say (if now all). Hope it helps and good luck! Oh, also there was a story you could write about video games and kids become lazy because of them.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement