Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mocks 2011 *** READ FIRST POST before posting or risk being banned! ***

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 sroseb

ANY SPOILERS FOR CHEMISTRY?

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭Cardor

I have:
    -HL German (DEBS)
    -OL Maths Paper 1 (Examcraft)
    -OL Maths Paper 2 (Examcraft)
    -HL Physics (Examcraft)
    -HL English Paper 1 (Examcraft)
    -HL English Paper 2 (Examcraft)
    -HL Religion (DEBS)

I'm willing to swap any of these for HL Geography (Examcraft) or OL History (Examcraft).
    The last time somebody said they'd swap with me, they just got my paper and wouldn't give me their's so i'm only doing a swap dis time and i'm not showing the paper otherwise.. :S I don't want to be mean.. but that was really unfair the last time..

Just to point out.. i don't have Geography or History, I have the rest.. cuz 3 people just wrote to me asking for history when I don't have it.!
    :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 jammy dodger

AgathaK wrote: »
    Mine finish Friday. :D
    I only started today, I was off on Monday as I don't do Irish. I had economics and maths paper 1 today, but I was so exhausted! :O I feel that tomorrow is going to be the worst day... History and english paper 2. :/ If the questions that I am expecting are not coming up then... Might I say that I am screwed? :D

ah you will be alright its only the mocks they dont matter anyway..:p:P:D

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭AgathaK

Yeah... I guess so... But wouldn't ya hate to fail when you were up so late studying? :D
    I feel these mocks need to reward me in some way or another, haha! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 kezzalawd

moomoo93 wrote: »
    Anyone have DEBS: HL Biology or English Paper 1

I can tell you any HL debs paper for:
    Maths
    Irish
    English P2
    French
    Art History

I had Biology today,
    Short questions - plant tissues, food (just basics about carbs. etc), Factors affecting human population, label plant cell, label villus, that's all I can remember.
    Experiment questions - to examine a plant cell, the production of alcohol from yeast
    Long questions - ecology - definitions of habitat ecosystem competition predation, respiration and biotechnology (immobilising enzymes exp), senses, endocrine system, negative feedback, menstrual cycle, plant responses, stomata, circulatory system

English P1 wasn't too bad. The essays were :
    1"... Flying the flag for women in this male-dominated world..." Write an opinion piece for a popular magazine on the issue of gender equality.

2. "my ultimate goal is" write the text of a talk, to be given to your classmates entitled "what the future holds for us"

3."if only we have the strength to make it" Write a short story suggested by the above sentence.

4."I had no answer to these questions..." Write a personal essay about a time when you found life difficult.

5."more than a few look to him for help" Write a newspaper article in which you draw attention to the importance of continuing to support charitable causes despite economic difficulties.

6."They say that you are garbage and that education is wasted on you and that you cannot learn" Write a speech in which you agree for or against the provision of free education for all students.

7."every time he speaks, people listen" Write a short story in which the central character dominates the other characters in the story.
    Question Bs
    1.Write a letter to a well-known athlete or sports personality of your choice whom you would like to interview. In your letter you should explain why you would like to interview him/her and outline the areas you would like to explore in the interview

2.Imagine Nando Parrado (survivor of the Andes air crash) has been invited to your school to give a motivational speech to students. You have been asked to introduce him. Write out the text of the introduction you would give.

3.Your principal has asked you to write a practical guide for students who are sitting their Leaving Certificate examinations this year. It should forcus on effective strategies aimed at achieving their goals. Drawing on the detail in the above text and the accompanying illustrations, draft the text of the guide you would write.

Could you tell me what the writtens were in French please? :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18 jammy dodger

AgathaK wrote: »
    Yeah... I guess so... But wouldn't ya hate to fail when you were up so late studying? :D
    I feel these mocks need to reward me in some way or another, haha! :D

ya true......1 more late night after tonight for me, and then my bed wont know whats hit it......!!!!!!!:D:D:p:p

• Registered Users Posts: 7 paskill

Can anyone give me something on OL History? Please, I wasted all me time studying biology and didn't go over much of the history, but I can cram whatever I have into studying tonite but I need to know what we have :p Anyone?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 20 padjbreen

Anyone know what questions are coming up for french!please!

• Registered Users Posts: 613 ✭✭✭Darius.Tr

Im finishing at friday too...seems like no1 is doing engineering or construction studies on boards.ie ;( i'we only a few days left to study for them

FRENCH DEBS PLEASE!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5 screwed4the mocks

debs or examcraft if anyones done it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 TanyaMay

shocked at the lack of Spanish posts! haha!
    In need of HL Debs if anyone has it....

kezzalawd wrote: »
    I had Biology today,
    Short questions - plant tissues, food (just basics about carbs. etc), Factors affecting human population, label plant cell, label villus, that's all I can remember.
    Experiment questions - to examine a plant cell, the production of alcohol from yeast
    Long questions - ecology - definitions of habitat ecosystem competition predation, respiration and biotechnology (immobilising enzymes exp), senses, endocrine system, negative feedback, menstrual cycle, plant responses, stomata, circulatory system

English P1 wasn't too bad. The essays were :
    1"... Flying the flag for women in this male-dominated world..." Write an opinion piece for a popular magazine on the issue of gender equality.

2. "my ultimate goal is" write the text of a talk, to be given to your classmates entitled "what the future holds for us"

3."if only we have the strength to make it" Write a short story suggested by the above sentence.

4."I had no answer to these questions..." Write a personal essay about a time when you found life difficult.

5."more than a few look to him for help" Write a newspaper article in which you draw attention to the importance of continuing to support charitable causes despite economic difficulties.

6."They say that you are garbage and that education is wasted on you and that you cannot learn" Write a speech in which you agree for or against the provision of free education for all students.

7."every time he speaks, people listen" Write a short story in which the central character dominates the other characters in the story.
    Question Bs
    1.Write a letter to a well-known athlete or sports personality of your choice whom you would like to interview. In your letter you should explain why you would like to interview him/her and outline the areas you would like to explore in the interview

2.Imagine Nando Parrado (survivor of the Andes air crash) has been invited to your school to give a motivational speech to students. You have been asked to introduce him. Write out the text of the introduction you would give.

3.Your principal has asked you to write a practical guide for students who are sitting their Leaving Certificate examinations this year. It should forcus on effective strategies aimed at achieving their goals. Drawing on the detail in the above text and the accompanying illustrations, draft the text of the guide you would write.

Could you tell me what the writtens were in French please? :)

What is the written section on French?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 platoon

Please does anyone know whats coming up in OL Biolgogy examcraft i really need the help

• Registered Users Posts: 10 moomoo93

john1741 wrote: »
    Can anyone confirm this is the DEBS HL Irish Paper 2?
    Nil Aon Ni, Bimse Buan, Jack(compulsary)
    An Bean Og, Lig Sinn I gcathu and C. Mac Caba(compulsary)
    Dan do Mhilessa and Maigdelana
    An Trial: Life in 60's
    Few good people in the play
    Stair: Fhinnaiocht. Ogham and Tain Bo Culaha. Revivial of Irish
    I confirm =]don't know about
    Tain Bo Culaha. Revivial of Irish but annala must be done with ogham

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 14 Vaselina

Hey anyone know the movement for reform questions on the DEB history honours?

• Registered Users Posts: 23 StevenGuiry

Construction anyone?(HL) examcraft:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 CraigBa55

could anyone pm the business and geography mock questions, would really appreciate it, both higher level.

both examcraft!! please

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 fresh2011

Can anyone post on this or PM me the examcraft MATHS HL PAPER 1....pleeeeease
    Also for HL PHYSICS does anyone know the 4 expts that were obn the paper with a Q about the
    fundamental forces
    on it????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭answer me

Can someone who has done any irish OL paper and biology OL paper please tell me what came up!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15 mocks18

does anyone have questions for geography examcraft HL or accounting please?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 Katie456

Hi! Anyone have the exact long questions for the HL Biology paper? PLEASE!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 Bee113

Does anyone have any spoilers for the Core Unit, Culture and Identity, and The Human Enviroment? Either DEB or Examcraft would be great, both would be even better! :P Have it tomorrow and am lost as to where to start! :confused: Any help at all would be MUCH apprecaited! :)

Post up or PM me if you prefer! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 JJ93

did any one know the long questions for business deb hl?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 leaving cert

can anyone tell me what comes up on DEB and exam craft mock papers for business please im soo screwed! business is my last i've done all my mocks from DEB mostly i think so ill tell you any!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 justnobodygirl

Does anyone have some of the specific questions on the DEB paper 2 Maths paper, HL ? Mainly the Circle and the First trig question.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 894 ✭✭✭Corkgirl18

can anyone tell me what comes up on DEB and exam craft mock papers for business please im soo screwed! business is my last i've done all my mocks from DEB mostly i think so illtell you any!

There has been zillions of posts on this paper so just search for it above

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 philips93

Does anybody have the examcraft chemistry higher level .:confused:

I can swap for:
    - Maths p1
    - History
    - Geography
    - Spanish
    - English

All Hl and Examcraft

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 chimee

would just like to say a huge thank you to everyone in this thread you helped me loads
    finished my mocks today good luck to those still doing them :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14 Hassett00

Anyone who recently did their German examcraft higher level be able to PM me what came up? Be hugely appreciated

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement