Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mocks 2011 *** READ FIRST POST before posting or risk being banned! ***

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 conor8100

I need physics ol examcraft and debs..
    i have maths ol, dcg, irish paper 2 ol, lcvp, biology hl, english ol, maths ol

NtL wrote: »
    Hi can you pleeease tell me English ordinary paper 2(OL) examcraft :)
    could u send me physics please

• Closed Accounts Posts: 175 ✭✭dunnaman93

Shonagh wrote: »
    no, sorry! i know people that did it yesterday though, i could probably get some idea off them but i wouldn't have it til tomorrow if thats any good..

ya I have it monday so if you get it for me id much appreciate it thanks!:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 Hannah McCarthy1111

Could you pm me ag science ?
    Could you send me irish and ag science!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭plein de force

can anyone tell me what french mock exam i did, what company, my friend wants hints but i wanna know if its the company her school uses so i can give her the paper when i get it back. Higher level
    Comprehension1: About an english language course done in france. Literary comprehension: About the author and their food habits.
    Written production 1: choice of doing an essay on a language course like the gaeltacht or On what food you like, if you like to cook and healthy eating Production two: Journal intime on just finishing the leaving cert or an email to a french to a french school Production 3: something on slums if i remeber correctly or irish kids and alchohol(didn't do either of these)production4: there is no future for young people in ireland they can't find work and something else i cant remeber

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18 KandyVamp

can anyone tell me what french mock exam i did, what company, my friend wants hints but i wanna know if its the company her school uses so i can give her the paper when i get it back. Higher level
    Comprehension1: About an english language course done in france. Literary comprehension: About the author and their food habits.
    Written production 1: choice of doing an essay on a language course like the gaeltacht or On what food you like, if you like to cook and healthy eating Production two: Journal intime on just finishing the leaving cert or an email to a french to a french school Production 3: something on slums if i remeber correctly or irish kids and alchohol(didn't do either of these)production4: there is no future for young people in ireland they can't find work and something else i cant remeber

Thats definitely not
    DEB#####
    , so I assume it's
    Examcraft

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 Hannah McCarthy1111

Anyone have Ag science DEB paper?

• Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭Vodkat

Anyone have Ag science DEB paper?

The full paper has already been posted several times
    **Sorry thought i posted it but cant seem to find it now, anyways here it is**
    the is for deb..
    Q2. Explain mineral matter, how does it affect soil fertility. how soil texture influences crop growth. Experiment cation exchange.
    Q3. Difference between bulky feeds + concentrates. why feed a pregnant ewe beet, barley nd soya. Why feed additional feed rations to a ewe. Write notes on milk fever in ruminant.
    O4. explain conformation. draw simple diagram to show conformation differences in beef and dairy. Suggest suitable housing conditions for housing. explain management of calf to beef 2 year system.
    Q4. Experiments: to show micro organisms in animal food, to determine the quality of silage, dissection of a sheep’s heart. to show light is necessary for photosynthesis.
    Q5. Explain use of the equipment: rotary tedder, diet feeder, sub soiler, elevator digger. how digestibility of grass sward changes. compare red and white clover, which is more suitable for permanent grassland and why.
    Q6. Differences between: anaerobic + aerobic, symbiotic + parasites, transpiration + translocation, nephron + neuron. Advantages of winter barley over spring barley. Management & feeding practices of weaners and fatteners.
    Q7. genetics, definitions of sex linkage, gametes homozygous, incomplete dominance, do a cross using punnet square, difference between mitosis and meiosis, why meiosis is important for reproduc
    tion.
    Q9. Scientific explanations: why evacuate slatted houses when agitating slurry. Why rolling a reseeded pasture. maintenance of hedgerows, high incidence of mastitis during summer months. Why cast or draft ewes given from hill to lowland farmer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 airsheridan

Can someone pm me the examcraft physics papers? Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭JohnSmith17

still cant find the OL Business DEB

will anyone post it please??

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5 kate7

IrelandTS wrote: »
    Can Someone Please Give Me The German Higher Level Examcraft Paper , i Have it Tomorrow And i Havent a Clue !!

dont have the paper on me but.... what i remember is....
    for tape now about bulimia, weather, robbery, 2 students talking about abi

comprehension 1 is on harry and hassan maybe google it?? about a bike and him getting beaten up
    comprehension 2 is on old people and care homes
    auzerung is on an old woman and young girl holding hands know about helping old people why we should care for them etc...
    letter is do you debate and on what issues? something about wetterwerb? weather in ireland, climate change and global warming, what your plans are after the abi
    or the picture is on a family watching tv.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 kate7

dunnaman93 wrote: »
    added more, posted too early by accident anyway....

no bother you havnt done HL Geography by any chance have you?
    i did....culture and identity is on religion as a diversivifying factor
    know how igneous rocks formed
    shield and cone volcanoes
    human interaction with rock cycle
    european region not ireland ...how manufacturing developed there
    sketch map of ireland
    short qs then are broad know look at glacial features tho and arial photos of hurricanes etc
    human enviroment is population, migration

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 stace93

home ec mock wasnt too bad
    Q1.carbohydrates- the structure and classification and 5 proporties of starch. last part is about convenience foods. Q2 cereal- the miling of flour, diatetic and nutritive value. Q4 household technology:the fridge working principle, modern featurs, type, guidelines for use. Q3 i think its about the irish diet and how it has changed in recent time but cant be sure because i didnt do that 1. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭marzh007

Anyone remember anything on their french aural DEB? Its about the
    guy and alcohol, a woman being robbed and tgv bridges
    I think. Any hints will be appreciated.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭marzh007

I have the paper for bio, history ,geo maths and english if anybody wants them.
    French aural hints would be appreciated.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 firestarter197

Some people have been looking for this. It has been posted already, but here it is once again. Hope this eliminates all confusion:

DEB HL
    Document: Coleraine University Controversy
    (Contextualization question was something about why it was controversial. Sorry, cannot remember exactly)

Dictatorship & Democracy:
    1. What conditions allowed the formation and growth of fascist regimes in Europe during the period 1920-1939?
    2. How successful were the French governments of the third republic in overcoming the problems facing France in the aftermath of WW1?
    3. How did the Jarrow protests reflect the social and economic difficulties facing Britain during the inter-war years, and how were they overcome?
    4. How effective were the Nazis in exploiting state control and use of mass media to indoctrinate the German population?

Pursuit of Sovereignty :
    1. What were the main stages of the negotiations of the Anglo-Irish Treaty 1921, and what were the primary strengths and weaknesses of the delegations involved?
    2. What was the contribution of James J.McElligott to economic affairs during the period 1923-1949?
    3. How effective were successive Unionist governments in N.Ireland in consolidating partition in Ireland up to 1939?
    4. How were language, religion and education used to promote separate cultural identities, North and South, during the period 1920-1949

United States & Wider World:
    1. What impact did the Montgomery Bus Boycott, 1956, have on the civil rights movement in the US?
    2. How did US foreign policy contribute to the decline of the Cold War 1973-1989?
    3. What were the social and economic implications of mass higher education in the US during the period 1945-1989?
    4. In what ways has religion and/or mass media in modern American culture changed society in the US?

Nation States and International Tensions:
    1. Wilhelm's Naval Policy
    2. Serbia as a focus of international attention and source of tensions
    3. Church-State tensions in Germany and/or Italy

Examcraft HL

Document: Coleraine University Controversy.

Contextualization: To what extent was the Lockwood Report considered by the nationalist people of Derry to be another example of their mistreatment by the Stormont Government

Sovereignty and partition:
    1. To what extent did the treaty negotiations and the signing of the treaty expose serious splits within the Sinn Féin party?
    2. What was the impact of WW II on Belfast?
    3. During the period 1922-39 which government handled the economy/law and order better, cumann na ngaedheal or Fianna Fáil?
    4. How successful was James Craig as Prime Minister of Northern Ireland?

Dictatorship and Democracy
    1. How did Lenin and Stalin use totalitarianism to strengthen the communist regime in the Soviet Union
    2. To what extent was Hitler’s foreign policy successful during 1933-39?
    3. How did Britain and Germany deal with economic problems they faced during the 1930's?
    4. What role did the development of technology play in the WW II?

The United States and the World:
    1. What was the immediate and long term impact of the Montgomery bus boycott?
    2. To what extent did the Vietnam War cause deep divisions in American politics and society 68-75?
    3. What was the impact of one or more of the following in American society: youth culture, counter culture, multiculturalism?
    4. How did successive administrations deal with American economic and/or foreign policy during the years 1970-89?

Nation States and International Tensions

1. To what extent was Wilhelm II of Germany a poor leader?

2. To what extent did the New Imperialism and/ or the rise of Serbian nationalism lead to great power rivalry during the years 1871-1914?

3. How did economic growth create social tensions in Germany and Russia during the years 1871-1920?

4. What were the main developments that took place in technology and medicine during the years 1871-1920??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Lalala7

hey guys, just wondering does anyone know whats coming up in irish paper2 deb O.L?? at least I think its deb... the one with paper one -
    sceals on you hear a noise etc etc.. and gan fon poca.gan airgead. bhi me caillte i bponc ceart.. and the litir on getting good news while in france.
    have searched through the thread, but to no avail :/
    have home ec tomorrow aswell so really not willing to spend that much time on irish...
    anyway would really appreciate any hints!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 mobile1541

KandyVamp wrote: »
    Thats definitely not
    DEB#####
    , so I assume it's
    Examcraft

Its examcraft

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 cmar

Any1 know whats on the higher level business mock examcraft? please

• Registered Users Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭LC2010HIS

Some people have been looking for this. It has been posted already, but here it is once again. Hope this eliminates all confusion:

DEB HL
    Document: Coleraine University Controversy
    (Contextualization question was something about why it was controversial. Sorry, cannot remember exactly)

Dictatorship & Democracy:
    1. What conditions allowed the formation and growth of fascist regimes in Europe during the period 1920-1939?
    2. How successful were the French governments of the third republic in overcoming the problems facing France in the aftermath of WW1?
    3. How did the Jarrow protests reflect the social and economic difficulties facing Britain during the inter-war years, and how were they overcome?
    4. How effective were the Nazis in exploiting state control and use of mass media to indoctrinate the German population?

Pursuit of Sovereignty :
    1. What were the main stages of the negotiations of the Anglo-Irish Treaty 1921, and what were the primary strengths and weaknesses of the delegations involved?
    2. What was the contribution of James J.McElligott to economic affairs during the period 1923-1949?
    3. How effective were successive Unionist governments in N.Ireland in consolidating partition in Ireland up to 1939?
    4. How were language, religion and education used to promote separate cultural identities, North and South, during the period 1920-1949

United States & Wider World:
    1. What impact did the Montgomery Bus Boycott, 1956, have on the civil rights movement in the US?
    2. How did US foreign policy contribute to the decline of the Cold War 1973-1989?
    3. What were the social and economic implications of mass higher education in the US during the period 1945-1989?
    4. In what ways has religion and/or mass media in modern American culture changed society in the US?

Nation States and International Tensions:
    1. Wilhelm's Naval Policy
    2. Serbia as a focus of international attention and source of tensions
    3. Church-State tensions in Germany and/or Italy

Examcraft HL

Document: Coleraine University Controversy.

Contextualization: To what extent was the Lockwood Report considered by the nationalist people of Derry to be another example of their mistreatment by the Stormont Government

Sovereignty and partition:
    1. To what extent did the treaty negotiations and the signing of the treaty expose serious splits within the Sinn Féin party?
    2. What was the impact of WW II on Belfast?
    3. During the period 1922-39 which government handled the economy/law and order better, cumann na ngaedheal or Fianna Fáil?
    4. How successful was James Craig as Prime Minister of Northern Ireland?

Dictatorship and Democracy
    1. How did Lenin and Stalin use totalitarianism to strengthen the communist regime in the Soviet Union
    2. To what extent was Hitler’s foreign policy successful during 1933-39?
    3. How did Britain and Germany deal with economic problems they faced during the 1930's?
    4. What role did the development of technology play in the WW II?

The United States and the World:
    1. What was the immediate and long term impact of the Montgomery bus boycott?
    2. To what extent did the Vietnam War cause deep divisions in American politics and society 68-75?
    3. What was the impact of one or more of the following in American society: youth culture, counter culture, multiculturalism?
    4. How did successive administrations deal with American economic and/or foreign policy during the years 1970-89?

Nation States and International Tensions

1. To what extent was Wilhelm II of Germany a poor leader?

2. To what extent did the New Imperialism and/ or the rise of Serbian nationalism lead to great power rivalry during the years 1871-1914?

3. How did economic growth create social tensions in Germany and Russia during the years 1871-1920?

4. What were the main developments that took place in technology and medicine during the years 1871-1920??

Hey Firestarter !

Can you put up the Division and Relignment from both Examcraft and DEB. Very stuck !!! :) Thanks in advance!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Jack104

do you have higher level biology...much appreciated if you do

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 Donegal1993

DEB HL Irish Paper 1...Anyone have the essay and debate titles??? :S

• Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭Dr.Evil

Question; in an Irish essay about
    problems of the country would I get away with saying that drugs is the main problem and writing out the essay I learnt on drugs?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 Donegal1993

Dr.Evil wrote: »
    Question; in an Irish essay about
    problems of the country would I get away with saying that drugs is the main problem and writing out the essay I learnt on drugs?

Id say so? But add in something like the state of the country too?

• Registered Users Posts: 21 firestarter197

LC2010HIS wrote: »
    Hey Firestarter !

Can you put up the Division and Relignment from both Examcraft and DEB. Very stuck !!! :) Thanks in advance!

Sorry to disappoint you, but they took the papers off me after the exam, therefore I can't check. You'll have to look for someone who has them. Division and realignment isn't that popular a topic so I doubt it is posted earlier on the thread. On a different note, since you now what is coming up in the other topics you are doing, you might as well prepare this one topic and go in blind as you will be doing in June;). By all means, the amount of revision you have to do has been cut down so knowing one section and some other essays shouldn't be that difficult. Nevertheless, you will be best off revising everything and then using the fact that you know the questions just to calm your nerves and relax you rather than cut down your revision. Anyways, good luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭apkbarry

Lalala7 wrote: »
    hey guys, just wondering does anyone know whats coming up in irish paper2 deb O.L?? at least I think its deb... the one with paper one -
    sceals on you hear a noise etc etc.. and gan fon poca.gan airgead. bhi me caillte i bponc ceart.. and the litir on getting good news while in france.
    have searched through the thread, but to no avail :/
    have home ec tomorrow aswell so really not willing to spend that much time on irish...
    anyway would really appreciate any hints!!

Uh
    Clare Sa speir and An Cearrbhach Mac Caba

then Faoiseamh a geobhadsa is compulsory
    and Mo Ghille Mear (Bimse Buan) and gealt are the optional, where you get to choose between them.

Does noone do ordinary level physics or is it just me thats stupid?:(
    Can someone please help me im doen examcraft papers..
    Ive done lcvp, hl biology, dcg ol, maths ol, irish ol, english ol

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

conor8100 wrote: »
    Does noone do ordinary level physics ... l
    Probably few enough tbh ... about 5 times as many people do HL Bio as HL Physics nationally, and about 3 times as many do HL Physics as OL Physics ...

Then think about the proportion of LC students who actually use Boards and this forum, and the chances are there aren't too many others doing OL Physics on here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭unknowntoown

can anyone tell me what is the theme of ENGLISH PAPER 1 HL for DEB? and for EXAMCRAFT?
    mine is tomorrow and id like to know what theme it is, thank you very much :) and no i searched the thread already, and it only told me whats coming up in the paper and i dont want to know that haha just want to know the theme, anyway cheers :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6 IrelandTS

Anyone Got Irish Paper 2 OL Examcraft ??

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement