Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mocks 2011 *** READ FIRST POST before posting or risk being banned! ***

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭Gsconnor

Would you be able to send me the engineering paper please? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Yonathannaim

ADzER wrote: »
    PLEASE :D much appreciated i have all other papers in higher level to swap?

hey, do you have music?

stories are..
    clare sa speir, lig sin i gathu, cearrbhach mac caba and coilech glean phadraig, poems are, bimse buan, gealt and faoiseamh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 ADzER

examcraft paper 2 irish ordinary level
    PLEASE biggrin.gif much appreciated i have all other papers in higher level to swap?

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Katie456 wrote: »
    I had DEB French paper! There were
    the normal two comprehensions! The compulsary question was on school rules, then there was a journal intime on your friend moving abroad, do you think you people play too much video games and racism in Ireland!

Have you anything on the DEB English HL Paper 2??

<Spoilers added by mod>

Katie, you have 13 posts on this thread over the last few days, and you STILL haven't read the first post nor gotten the message re: spoilers?!!

Have a day's ban to concentrate your mind!

epod10 wrote: »
    any1
    dreamee wrote: »

Ju ...
    muggy wrote: »
    odr ....
    Please note that Boards is a textspeak-free zone, thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Thisisme0803

if anyone has irish paper 2 DEB can i please have it
    i have these done in deb
    english paper 1 & 2 OL
    Home Ec HL
    Geography HL
    LCVP
    irish paper 1 OL

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13 ADzER

yes one second, you absolutely SURE thats examcraft ordinary?

yeah i am sure

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭will1569reptile

ol deb paper any one? send me pm i have irish ol paper 2

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Thisisme0803

carolX wrote: »
    does anyone which company have a barcode at the top??
    Thats the DEB papers!

• Registered Users Posts: 22 alltakennamess

May2205 wrote: »
    hey just wondering do you know what questions came up for EU/Global Business/International trade ?

Sorry cant remeber! :(

• Advertisement

do you have that paper handy on you? need it asap please

• Registered Users Posts: 11 GGGareth

if anyone has irish paper 2 DEB can i please have it
    i have these done in deb
    english paper 1 & 2 OL
    Home Ec HL
    Geography HL
    LCVP
    irish paper 1 OL

I don't have the Irish papers but is there any chance at all you could send me on the English Paper 2? Especially if its the blue one with the barcode on the top left side?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 Fishy123

Lads, Irish Paper 1 & 2 for Deb's ( Higher Lever)

Spoiler for the aural was:
    smuggling drugs in the back of a van

I have done Examcraft Business HL, Biology Examcraft HL, English Examcraft HL, History Examcraft HL, French Examcraft OL.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 aoife92

Cardor wrote: »
    Can you tell me what came up for the electives Q's 7 - 9!

i only know the elective question i done
    first part was answer questions on a graph.. 2nd was a question about why industries set up in the area on you aerial photo and 3rd was about how a multinational company you have studied helped the economy.
    hope it helps

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭AvAv

Could anybody send me HL french paper please?

Think its DEBS, the aural had
    girl being robbed, paul having his first drink and bridges being built.
    Thanks! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 LilyLuna

does anyone know whats coming up in mocks.ie chemistry....seriously desperate :(

• Registered Users Posts: 25 rachel2k11

Please can anyone help me with hl deb accounting...have it tomorrow and im really screwed!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 4,969 Mod ✭✭✭✭GoldFour4

Fishy123 wrote: »
    Lads, Irish Paper 1 & 2 for Deb's ( Higher Lever)

Spoiler for the aural was:
    smuggling drugs in the back of a van

I have done Examcraft Business HL, Biology Examcraft HL, English Examcraft HL, History Examcraft HL, French Examcraft OL.

Heya could you pm me examcraft business or post it please :)

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭Lexii307

Will swap any of HL biology, english, spanish, history, maths all examcraft and OL irish DEBS for Home Ec paper with
    prebiotic and probiotic

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 tubes15

AvAv wrote: »
    Could anybody send me HL french paper please?

Think its DEBS, the aural had
    girl being robbed, paul having his first drink and bridges being built.
    Thanks! :)
    the question u have to do is indiscipline in schools.. the journal intime is about your friend is moving to a forign country.. and there is also one about racism in ireland.....any chance you have goegraphy debs with economic elective

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,373 ✭✭✭Indestructable

Hi, could someone please PM me the Geography HL Debs paper please?

I have:
    English HL P1 and P2 (Debs)
    Irish HL P1 (Examcraft)
    Maths HL P1 and P2 (Debs)

THANKS! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 gossipgirl92

Lexii307 wrote: »
    does anyone have the Home Ec paper about
    prebiotics and probiotics

hi i did this paper like a week ago now.
    cnt really remember what was on it but as far as i can remember questions in sec A were a bitch ! learn d fuctions of vit A nd E . d purpose of wearin clothes, d factors that effect decision makin when choosin, buyin and preparin convinience food emmm... two types of processed food nd examples, something about the mortgage and FSI or something about the supplementry income allowence cnt remember now. oh yea there was another question about the coeliac condition and u have to give th examples of food they cant eat. In section B the first question was based on d table and u have to distinguish between 2 types of milk out of 4 given in d table.. so i compared nutritive value of whole milk vs skimmed milk..:) cnt really remember the first question tho. question 2 was entirelly on eggs so learn the properties of eggs such as coagulation aeration and emulsification. q3 was on the bacteria infectious and toxic bacteria explain nd give examples.elaborate on one disease caused by d bacteria in food eg salmonella, how does NCCP work nd how does it monitor the production nd salmonella free environment where the eggs are stored and all that crap. q4 was on the resourse mgt so u had give d inputs throughputs nd outputs.decision makin while buyin furniture .state the doemstic viloence act nd somethin else ...q5 was on the socioeconomic group differnces in relation to education
    Elective 3 was the factors that affect acces to education , factors that should be considered by parent before chosing a childcare, distiguish between childcare nd creche nd 2 organisations that helps to come back to education .(.youth reach nd vtos )
    hope this help :) good luck :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭musicloverx

anyone idea on art history examcraft european

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 ckel48

Could someone please pm me the poetry questions on HL irish paper 2 debs mock??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 nanor92

Hey i have higher level maths paper 2 tomorrow and i would love to see the paper before hand. If someone could email it to me I would be glad to help you out with all the subjects that i have done which are:
    -maths p1
    -biology
    -english
    -french
    -chemistry all higher and deb
    -business higher examcraft
    -irish paper 2 ordinary deb.

Pm me!
    :cool:

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

...)
    Welcome to Boards. Please note that textspeak is not welcome on this site! :)
    ckel48 wrote: »
    Could someone please pm me the poetry questions on HL irish paper 2 debs mock??
    nanor92 wrote: »
    Hey i have higher level maths paper 2 tomorrow and i would love to see the paper before hand.
    Have you tried reading the thread, or using the "Search this thread" function at the top of the page.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 gossipgirl92

sorry randy but my spoiler yoke didnt work at th first time tho. its already sorted out :)

• Registered Users Posts: 34 DazRe

Can some tell if
    the eye
    comes up in eithet examcraft or DEB biology paper please :) have most exams done if theres any info ya need

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 hayshoex

Hey could someone PM me urgently what's coming up on the Business HL paper , I have it tommorow and I'm really stressing? :)
    What are the short q's and the long q's like? :)
    Many thanks. X

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 534 ✭✭✭Lahm

Fishy123 wrote: »

What was on Business Examcraft HL please.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement