Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[CoD MW3] General News and Discussion

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭yimrsg

Leeg17 wrote: »
    **Spoiler**

Gotcha!!

You should get a mod to move that, as it's not in the correct thread.
    melvin.png

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

yimrsg wrote: »
    You should get a mod to move that, as it's not in the correct thread.
    melvin.png

Lol, smartarse.. thought it was in Blops discussion :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

I don't understand people saying stuff like this.

Your just making up bull**** about you getting killed IMO

Most people on Board's with the exception of a few have a decent connection and complain of lag,most people we play against are on a 4 bar so that mean's fairly even playing field.

Frustrating that people are making up "lag spikes" when nothing at all happened.

//rant

I'm always on a 3 bar and sometimes 2. That's my excuse !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 903 ✭✭✭Herrick

Haven't played MW3 in ages. But I was wondering if any of the DLC is/will be weapons?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,499 ✭✭✭✭klose

The infamous bellend said it was possible to add new guns but id be very surprised if it happened.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,760 ✭✭✭DaveNoCheese

In fairness, it would be in thier own best interest to release at least two new weapons.

Get people back playing the game, try the new guns, rank them up etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 508 ✭✭✭craftypaddy

content drop 15 and 20 are listed as classified, all the rest are listed as either maps or missions.

http://www.callofduty.com/contentcalendar

• Registered Users Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Finical

I know they said they'd add new guns or possibly would, but wouldn't it be very unfair for people without elite if they added some overpowered ones?

New free guns for everyone. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭hypermuse

IW.... give you something free???

I wouldnt hold my breath!!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,383 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

Don't really see the need for new guns tbh

• Advertisement

AdamD wrote: »
    Don't really see the need for new guns tbh

Mix it up a bit, try and keep it interesting! Won't do any harm sure...

Mix it up a bit, try and keep it interesting! Won't do any harm sure...

Could actually make it more unbalanced!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

AdamD wrote: »
    Could actually make it more unbalanced!

Do you ever agree with anyone? If he said black you'd say white ffs! As a good friend of mine, William Wallace, said "Ya could nay agree on the colour of shîte!!"

I think new guns would be great, even if they were a bit shÎt, it would still give people something new and something else to rank up. I've even started playing Downturn cause I'm so bored of the other maps (looks at the pics thread to see how well that worked out :mad: )

Go head Adam, tell me what a super map Downturn is... :rolleyes:

IPAM wrote: »
    Do you ever agree with anyone? If he said black you'd say white ffs! As a good friend of mine, William Wallace, said "Ya could nay agree on the colour of shîte!!"

I think new guns would be great, even if they were a bit shÎt, it would still give people something new and something else to rank up. I've even started playing Downturn cause I'm so bored of the other maps (looks at the pics thread to see how well that worked out :mad: )

Go head Adam, tell me what a super map Downturn is... :rolleyes:

I'm not going to agree with a statement that is false. He said it won't do any harm. It could. Could it also make the game better? Of course. My original point was that I don't see the need for new guns, the guns in the game are fine. The issues lie with the maps and spawns.

Downturn is a ****e map.
    I don't disagree with people for the sake of it.

I'd much rather play a balanced game with 4 guns than an unbalanced game with 40, where people get a massive advantage in using 1 of them. For my own personal enjoyment, balance > massive amounts of content. And I'm pretty sure I'm not alone in that..read the Black Ops 2 thread, people want CoD to go back to a more basic structure.

I guess for me to be liked on this forum I must dismiss all logic.

I agree quality over quantity but adding a couple of guns, just like adding maps will giv more variation to the game, people who are getting bored may become more interested. If they turned out OP/UP then they can be nerfed or buffed, I really can't see any reason why guns shouldn't be added

To be fair, Downturn is a class map (care packages aside) :pac:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 11,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. Manager

gtfo4.jpg

IPAM wrote: »
    I agree quality over quantity but adding a couple of guns, just like adding maps will giv more variation to the game, people who are getting bored may become more interested. If they turned out OP/UP then they can be nerfed or buffed, I really can't see any reason why guns shouldn't be added

I know and it could be great I was just disagreeing that there were no potential downsides. The real issue is with the developer - they're quite bad at nerfing guns (T95's still ridiculous) and I'd be worried that they'd release some amazing gun only available to Premium Elite members :p

I don't mind the T95 anymore, either it's been nerfed or people think it's been nerfed because I rarely see it anymore, not counting Podge :pac:

Even if it was only premium that got it, they paid for premium and so far hav gotten f all, shît maps, shît clan ops and pretty much paid double for sweet f all, I wouldn't begrude them a couple of guns, would just have to hope they weren't OP! Throw in an aul ray gun or thunder gun :p:D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 410 ✭✭_Gawd_

Anyone ever visited the official COD forums?

Jesus Christ, if you so much as say "boo" about MW3 you're instantly ridiculed, castrated and destined to live in isolation for the rest of your life! ****ing kids....they have the little impressionable one's doing all their dirty work for them.

This forum tells it like it is..and cuts through all the BS.

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Thread clean up. The last dozen posts or so are now in the off topic thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,407 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

_Gawd_ wrote: »
    Anyone ever visited the official COD forums?

Jesus Christ, if you so much as say "boo" about MW3 you're instantly ridiculed, castrated and destined to live in isolation for the rest of your life! ****ing kids....they have the little impressionable one's doing all their dirty work for them.

This forum tells it like it is..and cuts through all the BS.

as a fanboy have to say id seriously kill you if you said boo on the mw3 forum. kidding kinda

• Registered Users Posts: 53,862 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

I heard it was boo-urns

• Registered Users Posts: 571 ✭✭✭Thomasheen

MW3 is free for this weekend on Steam if anyones interested. Goin to try it out on the new pc tomorrow and see what I think of cod on the pc, I'll report back tomorrow :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 410 ✭✭_Gawd_

Thomasheen wrote: »
    MW3 is free for this weekend on Steam if anyones interested. Goin to try it out on the new pc tomorrow and see what I think of cod on the pc, I'll report back tomorrow :D

I heard PC gamers don't even bother with such rubbish. They're on another level entirely.

• Registered Users Posts: 571 ✭✭✭Thomasheen

_Gawd_ wrote: »
    I heard PC gamers don't even bother with such rubbish. They're on another level entirely.

Meh it's free

southpark-wow-2.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭DanTheMan91

How many gold guns do you guys have? I have unlocked the P90, MP5, and the PP90 in gold camo, and I have the Type 95, ACR and Striker all on level 30.

How many gold guns do you guys have? I have unlocked the P90, MP5, and the PP90 in gold camo, and I have the Type 95, ACR and Striker all on level 30.

None :( but it's because I'm prestiging still... Slowly but surely...

Got ACR in 2 prestiges I think, T95 also in my 1st :o

Might have gotten PP90 at some point

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,499 ✭✭✭✭klose

Had the ksg 12 pre patch in gold, twas my baby :) prestiged though..

Advertisement