Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[CoD MW3] General News and Discussion

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,784 ✭✭✭AGB_Ghost

yeah but us poor feckers on PS3 have to wait until Mid June to get them, Infinity Ward are stupid bastards!

It's the contract between Microsoft and Activision that allows people to get DLC and Prestiges before PS3. The contract ends this year so it may be evened out by 2013 in time for BO2 DLC.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,480 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

AGB_Ghost wrote: »
    It's the contract between Microsoft and Activision that allows people to get DLC and Prestiges before PS3. The contract ends this year so it may be evened out by 2013 in time for BO2 DLC.

but prestiges are not DLC, it's just a mod to the game engine! Had major arguement on twitter with OneofSwords who is an activision blogger last night but he was toeing the company line :(

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 410 ✭✭_Gawd_

Here are the maps coming this month.

Aground

20120511-091510.jpg

Lookout

20120511-091339.jpg

Erosion

20120511-091442.jpg

Oasis

20120511-091309.jpg

Getaway

20120511-091411.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 8,760 ✭✭✭DaveNoCheese

New Community Manager for IW
    Ex-IGN member Tina Palacios has replaced Robert Bowling as Senior Community Manager of Infinity Ward, and she has big plans.
    When Robert Bowling left Infinity Ward under mysterious circumstances back in March, his position of Senior Community Manager became a hot topic for many of the game's fans. Many people assumed that a member of the company would take over fourtwozero's role as Community Manager, however it has now been revealed that Ex-IGN member Tina Palacios has taken on the role, and it appears she has big plans for Infinity Ward and it's fans.

More info here

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

3 day's old news :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

Eh, fourtwozero? Who the fook is the editor for that website :pac:

Hopefully she can run with the big boys and not just toe the company line with a pretty face.

3 day's old news :P

Quiet you!! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 482 ✭✭jimmy the car

Ok I'm now about to 8th prestigel how many more are there to go!?! Are they adding another 5 presitges or was I imagining something!

Ok I'm now about to 8th prestigel how many more are there to go!?! Are they adding another 5 presitges or was I imagining something!

15 currently with another 5 on the way!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

It's to 15 now but will go to 20 pretty soon I'd say

• Advertisement

Should be with the next patch.

There out on PC since last week anyway

Yup new prestige's are coming tomorrow

Yup new prestige's are coming tomorrow

I'm only prestige 5 I think, plenty of time to work my way to 20 :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 19,099 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

I'm only prestige 5 I think, plenty of time to work my way to 20 :rolleyes:

I've stopped at 10 and am working on the bling/challenges between now and November...

It did kill me though that there was and will be other weekends of free XP going to waste..

• Registered Users Posts: 12,425 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

Can somebody tell me the dates when the new doubles playlist and two free maps will be released on ps3?

June.Not date yet but June.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭hypermuse

I dont really see the need to prestige.. they took away the incentive with prestige tokens tbh.. I played through 1st without using the free 2 or 3 I was given.. Used them to unlock stinger class slot and something else..

I have 6 class slots and that's loads!! why bother.. I'm just not a dedicated enough COD player to go through the motions again me thinks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 508 ✭✭✭craftypaddy

anyone try the new 1 v 1 or 2 v 2 yet, im waiting for my game add on to download for erosion and aground, been pending for five minutes now.
    any thoughts on it i hope its good

Found out there you have to be elite premium to get the face off playlist,****in game

still pending wtf is going on, normally get the maps in no time but nothing is starting
    just reads this download is pending
    help

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭docdolittle

still pending wtf is going on, normally get the maps in no time but nothing is starting
    just reads this download is pending
    help

Make sure you go back to the dashboard?

i got a message saying background downloading has been disabled and go back to the dashboard, after a while it seems to be working, on 10 per cent now, might get a game around seven :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 410 ✭✭_Gawd_

WTF is going on?

I thought only 2 maps were coming out today (the two free one's)?

But everything is downloading for me right now...the two freebies, as well as the two Spec-Ops, in addition to the new map Oasis and the two other Face-Off maps....

I didn't think these were coming out today?! Have they dun goofed?!

From IW twitter...
    Infinity Ward ‏ @InfinityWard
    #MW3 @Xbox 360 Elite Premium members: The new Face Off mode is now available with 4 maps + MP map Oasis & 2 new Spec Ops missions. Play now!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 236 ✭✭Davidson2k9

2v2 = easy mode

30-2 with my partner so far, alot of people leave when they're losing alot

• Registered Users Posts: 2,655 ✭✭✭delw

So guy's are the "free" maps only available to the elite subscribers today,any idea when us ordinary folk get them

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,331 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

delw wrote: »
    So guy's are the "free" maps only available to the elite subscribers today,any idea when us ordinary folk get them

Never!!! MUUUUHHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA!
    kotick1.jpg

*But seriously I have no idea

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭locustfurnace

delw wrote: »

Tomorrow as far as I can tell.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,925 ✭✭✭✭GBX

Got the new content earlier. New maps are great ... I love Oasis. Must improve on the 1v1 and 2v2 games :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭diceyd

still no new dlc,so whatever the"free to all xbox live customers"crap was all about.

Advertisement